Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #1460 on: September 02, 2015, 10:55:56 AM »
Holy shoot.  Stepped on the scale Monday morning and heard "one at a time, please"
It's time to get back on this wagon.  Started eating healthier again and re-running through with Tony Horton.  Yesterday was Plyometrics.  Today I cannot walk.  I hate my life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1461 on: September 02, 2015, 11:14:37 AM »
Scales are a curse from the debil.  Avoid them at all costs.

I'm back in the groove.  Gym at 5:30 on M-W-F for cardio.  Weights in the evening.  Diet is clean and tons of water being gulped.  Only thing holding me back is alkeyhawl. It's like adding a Big Mac to your diet every night. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #1462 on: September 02, 2015, 11:17:32 AM »
Scales are a curse from the debil.  Avoid them at all costs.

I'm back in the groove.  Gym at 5:30 on M-W-F for cardio.  Weights in the evening.  Diet is clean and tons of water being gulped.  Only thing holding me back is alkeyhawl. It's like adding a Big Mac to your diet every night.

what are you doing for cardio and for how long?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1463 on: September 02, 2015, 11:37:41 AM »
what are you doing for cardio and for how long?

Usually about 40 minutes.  I hate running with all my heart and soul so I break it up and do a bunch of different routines.  One day, I'll alternate between the treadmill and elliptical.  The last two days, I've been doing a circuit type routine called "100's Board".  Jog for 10 minutes to warm up. Then do 100 jumping jacks....90 fast rows on the rowing machine...80 mountain climbers....70 squats.  All the way down to 10 reps of something.  You get the idea.  Obviously you finish one and go immediately to the next.  Heart rate stays through the roof for about 30 minutes.  The people that own the gym put out a lot of various routines like that.

Definitely breaks up the monotony of running. Did I mention I hate running?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1464 on: September 02, 2015, 11:49:27 AM »
Usually about 40 minutes.  I hate running with all my heart and soul so I break it up and do a bunch of different routines.  One day, I'll alternate between the treadmill and elliptical.  The last two days, I've been doing a circuit type routine called "100's Board".  Jog for 10 minutes to warm up. Then do 100 jumping jacks....90 fast rows on the rowing machine...80 mountain climbers....70 squats.  All the way down to 10 reps of something.  You get the idea.  Obviously you finish one and go immediately to the next.  Heart rate stays through the roof for about 30 minutes.  The people that own the gym put out a lot of various routines like that.

After running almost everyday in the dee Army, I swear if my house was on fire, I would walk very fast, but I swear I'll never run again. I have the stomach to prove it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1465 on: September 02, 2015, 12:12:47 PM »

After running almost everyday in the dee Army, I swear if my house was on fire, I would walk very fast, but I swear I'll never run again. I have the stomach to prove it.

I can imagine your disdain for moving faster than a walk after AAAARRMY training, sir.  I've never gotten the whole running thing.  I've tried and tried over the years to train myself in different ways to get used to it. My body curses me with every step.  Now GH2001.....beast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1466 on: September 02, 2015, 12:20:13 PM »

So you do homemade CrossFit.

Fag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1467 on: September 02, 2015, 12:23:55 PM »
So you do homemade CrossFit.

Fag.

I will clean and jerk your ass.  Then I'll do 50 Kipping pull-ups for good measure.  All part of today's WOD.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1468 on: September 02, 2015, 12:25:13 PM »
I will clean and jerk your ass.  Then I'll do 50 Kipping pull-ups for good measure.  All part of today's WOD.

Do you even WOD bro? Oh, and don't forget the Western Japanese Style Reverse Burpee Turnover-abouts.

Try and move me bro...go ahead, try and move me! Ive spent the last 3 months cultivating mass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1469 on: September 02, 2015, 12:31:09 PM »
Do you even WOD bro? Oh, and don't forget the Western Japanese Style Reverse Burpee Turnover-abouts.

Try and move me bro...go ahead, try and move me! Ive spent the last 3 months cultivating mass.

A simple push press will take care of that, bro.  And I will right after I finish this protein shake and talk with my bro's about how we killed our WOD. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1470 on: September 02, 2015, 12:34:40 PM »
I can imagine your disdain for moving faster than a walk after AAAARRMY training, sir.  I've never gotten the whole running thing.  I've tried and tried over the years to train myself in different ways to get used to it. My body curses me with every step.  Now GH2001.....beast.

Mrs. Dallas was a beastes?  Ran all the time, marathons, 1/2 marathons and so on. Now after one knee surgery and one prolly to come she wishes she had never started.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #1471 on: September 02, 2015, 12:41:35 PM »

Mrs. Dallas was a beastes?  Ran all the time, marathons, 1/2 marathons and so on. Now after one knee surgery and one prolly to come she wishes she had never started.

I did all of what I've done post knee surgery. People rarely injure themselves running to the point where it needs an operation - its usually something manageable like IT Band, or general chondritis. Usually the damage is done doing something else where you land or pviot hard like basketball or tennis, and the running just aggrevates it.

I tore my knee playing basketball landing oddly getting a rebound. Shit happens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1472 on: September 02, 2015, 01:54:21 PM »
A simple push press will take care of that, bro.  And I will right after I finish this protein shake and talk with my bro's about how we killed our WOD.

Are you drinking our protein, bro?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1473 on: September 02, 2015, 02:29:47 PM »
Are you drinking our protein, bro?

3 times a day, bro.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1474 on: September 02, 2015, 04:01:39 PM »
I honestly had no idea that you are black.

Just above the shoulders and below the waist
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1475 on: September 02, 2015, 04:07:55 PM »
Just above the shoulders and below the waist

He is actually six-five, with the afro, six-nine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1476 on: September 02, 2015, 04:14:05 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1477 on: September 02, 2015, 04:21:38 PM »

Its been 30+ years since I was in basic training and to this day I remember my DI's names. And needless to say they were a lot different back then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1478 on: September 02, 2015, 04:22:03 PM »
I'm quite sure that Drill Instructor is a complete badass, but honestly....the intimidation factor is diminished X10 while he's wearing his little sister's shorts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #1479 on: September 02, 2015, 05:32:34 PM »

Not to mention the two black eyes........
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions