Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #1400 on: March 16, 2015, 04:28:51 PM »
Ugggggh!  Diet and workout plan were going so well.  Then, the weekend.
The good news is that I am now a couple of pounds away from my second goal.
The bad news is that I was a couple of pounds under my second goal on Friday.

Somebody do something to motivate my fat ass!
Man chill out. To be honest, I've heard numerous people on here make fun of the fact that you are even attempting to lose weight. "Can you believe that fat ass thinks he will ever lose any weight?", asked one x'er.

"That lard ass will never actually even lose a pound", remarked another.

"I will miss the shade at x gate if he does," said one.

So, you've already exceeded expectations.

Myself, I have staunchly defended your efforts to get your fat ass into shape. And I don't appreciate their negativity.

Do you want to be on my buddy list?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1401 on: March 17, 2015, 10:56:25 AM »
I had to weigh in at the Doc in the Box on Sunday for this sinus infection crud.  193.  That is the lowest I have been in 6 years.  If I lose 12 more I will weigh what I did on the day I got married. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #1402 on: March 17, 2015, 11:00:15 AM »
I had to weigh in at the Doc in the Box on Sunday for this sinus infection crud.  193.  That is the lowest I have been in 6 years.  If I lose 12 more I will weigh what I did on the day I got married.

Go lick some door knobs, I hear there's a stomach bug going around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1403 on: March 17, 2015, 11:13:25 AM »
Go lick some door knobs, I hear there's a stomach bug going around.

One hell of a way to lose weight, but I believe I will pass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #1404 on: March 17, 2015, 12:44:31 PM »
One hell of a way to lose weight, but I believe I will pass.
How's the blood sugar? I had gained 10 lbs. Then readings went anywhere from 60 to 380 for a month and dropped 20 lbs. To 153. Finally got to doc and tweaked insulin and meds. Energy back at high level. Now to endo to get bunch of tests. My doctor is at a loss. Getting old sux!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1405 on: March 17, 2015, 01:40:31 PM »

I told you about scales.  Didn't listen, didja?  You're gonna' be all like "I'm dropping weight.  Gettin' skinny.  I'm on a roll."  Then you're gonna' step on the scales again, just knowing you dropped another 5.  That's when they drop the hammer on you. 8 pounds gained.  Then you'll be all like "Snags was right.  What was I thinking?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #1406 on: March 17, 2015, 01:43:59 PM »
  "Snags was right."

I'll take things you'll never hear for $500 Alex.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1407 on: March 17, 2015, 01:52:22 PM »
How's the blood sugar? I had gained 10 lbs. Then readings went anywhere from 60 to 380 for a month and dropped 20 lbs. To 153. Finally got to doc and tweaked insulin and meds. Energy back at high level. Now to endo to get bunch of tests. My doctor is at a loss. Getting old sux!

It's a lot better this go around.  I go to the doctor on the 30th.  It was a 9.9 last time and he almost put me on the needle.  He tweaked my meds, the wife helped me tweak the diet and mostly runs from 70 to 150.  I have had a few high readings after eating delicious pasta and have had some low readings too.  It dropped to 43 one night and I was out of my mind. 

I fell like I should be around 7.0 this time and hopefully back to 5.5 in another 3 months.  One thing that shocked me was the whiskey making it drop a few times.  I would have some delicious bourbon an hour before bed and it would lower my blood sugar, but after a while it would make it come back up again.  I haven't had a beer in a long time. I read up where there is an initial drop with liquor but it will make it go back up really high, but it takes longer to notice b/c it takes longer for the body to process liquor. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1408 on: March 17, 2015, 02:07:21 PM »
I'll take things you'll never hear for $500 Alex.

If your avatar didn't give me an erection lasting more than 4 hours, I'd cut B.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1409 on: March 17, 2015, 02:14:35 PM »
One day of living right to get back to my Friday weight.  Must be doing something right, because I got hit on at the gym today.  I'll be lucky if I haven't gained 5 pounds of head from that and have to replace all the doors in my house.

218.6 this AM.  Only 19 pounds to get to my ultimate goal weight, so I can start running like GH...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #1410 on: March 17, 2015, 02:38:53 PM »
One day of living right to get back to my Friday weight.  Must be doing something right, because I got hit on at the gym today.  I'll be lucky if I haven't gained 5 pounds of head from that and have to replace all the doors in my house.

218.6 this AM.  Only 19 pounds to get to my ultimate goal weight, so I can start running like GH...

Tell him that you are there to lift weights, and don't have time for the sexual harryassment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1411 on: March 17, 2015, 03:08:42 PM »

Heard there was quite the party.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1412 on: March 17, 2015, 03:35:10 PM »

Heard there was quite the party.

I think posting personal pics of Buzz at the gym is taking things a bit far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1413 on: March 17, 2015, 03:44:53 PM »
I think posting personal pics of Buzz at the gym is taking things a bit far.

I think so too.  But I have to say, he's far more ripped than he's been letting on.  In fact, all those guys are pretty darn....

wait....

Ignore all that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1414 on: March 17, 2015, 04:16:49 PM »
I think so too.  But I have to say, he's far more ripped than he's been letting on.  In fact, all those guys are pretty darn....

wait....

Ignore all that.

I am not going to say that was X-gate from a few years ago, but:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1415 on: March 19, 2015, 02:33:24 PM »

Me and Snags are gonna do a little running come April 25th in Mexico Beach. Trip is booked. It will happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1416 on: March 19, 2015, 03:05:17 PM »
Me and Snags are gonna do a little running come April 25th in Mexico Beach. Trip is booked. It will happen.

I toldja', bettah slow yo roll. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1417 on: March 19, 2015, 03:17:50 PM »

End up in the wrong place and you'll being doing a lot of running.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1418 on: March 19, 2015, 03:46:09 PM »

I'd join you, but I ain't gots no passport.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1419 on: March 19, 2015, 03:51:28 PM »
I'd join you, but I ain't gots no passport.

Just don't flash a gun at the border and you should be fine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions