Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #1340 on: February 09, 2015, 03:51:39 PM »
If you can force yourself with the running that would help.  If not, look for a cardio workout like P90X that mixes in variety and watch the lbs drop.  I am a firm believer in it.  I plan on getting back on it in the next month when we slow down at work and I am not working OT and weekends.

^^This^^  All of it.

The P90X is really the schizznit.  You get cardio, weight training, yoga, boxing, etc. in a nice program.  I did it a couple of summers ago and increased my running from a mile to 2.5 at a time and my flexibility was off the charts compared to where I was before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1341 on: February 09, 2015, 04:03:36 PM »
My God you people are fat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1342 on: February 09, 2015, 04:17:53 PM »

A bitch....Cut one I will.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1343 on: February 09, 2015, 04:52:52 PM »

I am now changing my next goal to include a knife and an X-Gate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #1344 on: February 09, 2015, 05:49:39 PM »
^^This^^  All of it.

The P90X is really the schizznit.  You get cardio, weight training, yoga, boxing, etc. in a nice program.  I did it a couple of summers ago and increased my running from a mile to 2.5 at a time and my flexibility was off the charts compared to where I was before.
P90X is a good program. I just finished Insanity and I would recommend P90X to anyone over insanity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1345 on: February 09, 2015, 06:10:11 PM »
P90X is a good program. I just finished Insanity and I would recommend P90X to anyone over insanity.

I made it 4 days on Insanity and decided that I really wanted to be able to walk the rest of my life, so I stopped.  It was after that I found the P90X and loved it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1346 on: February 09, 2015, 10:26:06 PM »
I made it 4 days on Insanity and decided that I really wanted to be able to walk the rest of my life, so I stopped.  It was after that I found the P90X and loved it.

I really like all of these programs. I do them all combined as a warmup before my daily workouts. Works well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

BuffaloBill

• Play the fudgeing thang
« Reply #1347 on: February 10, 2015, 12:59:06 PM »

Just started month 2 of Insanity Max 30. It's just as difficult if not more difficult than the original Insanity (though the workouts are only 30 minutes). I would recommend it for someone who wants to get in tip top cardiovascular shape with tremendous endurance especially if they are still playing sports..however in terms of 'overall' fitness I recommend P90x (or P90x3) because you also get weight training and flexibility training that you don't get from Insanity programs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Auburn University class of 2014

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1348 on: February 10, 2015, 02:53:46 PM »
I really like all of these programs. I do them all combined as a warmup before my daily workouts. Works well.

Yeah, but you don't count.  You are a complete animal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1349 on: February 10, 2015, 03:04:50 PM »
Yeah, but you don't count.  You are a complete animal.

For real, Mr. Marathon Man in here trying to make us all feel bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #1350 on: February 10, 2015, 03:41:48 PM »
For real, Mr. Marathon Man in here trying to make us all feel bad.

Not at all friend. What the Frick does the p and the 90 and the x all stand for anyway?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1351 on: February 10, 2015, 03:45:42 PM »
Not at all friend. What the Frick does the p and the 90 and the x all stand for anyway?

I haven't a clue.  I am pretty sure he has said as much on the DVD's, but he is so damn annoying, that I do them without sound.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1352 on: February 10, 2015, 03:46:37 PM »
Penis 90 Extreme I believe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1353 on: February 10, 2015, 03:53:58 PM »

On leg and back day with the tall dentist in the pink top, then yes.  That is exactly what it means.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1354 on: February 10, 2015, 03:57:13 PM »
On leg and back day with the tall dentist in the pink top, then yes.  That is exactly what it means.

^^This^^  Otherwise, it's Power 90 Extreme.  The 90 being the days to complete the program.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1355 on: February 10, 2015, 04:04:10 PM »
^^This^^  Otherwise, it's Power 90 Extreme.  The 90 being the days to complete the program.

Listen to this man.  He loves him some Tony Horton!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1356 on: February 10, 2015, 04:05:54 PM »
Muscles Dazed and Confused
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1357 on: February 10, 2015, 04:07:19 PM »
Listen to this man.  He loves him some Tony Horton!

Pam the Blam!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1358 on: February 10, 2015, 04:10:21 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1359 on: February 10, 2015, 08:08:28 PM »

Sign me up please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions