funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #1281 on: January 28, 2015, 12:43:17 PM »
Confession time. Last night, I ate supper like a Bullock County pulp wooder who forgot to take his lunch to work.

I felt horribly guilty. Like waking up with an enormously plus sized woman that was a 10 the night before and considering gnawing your arm off to escape.

Sorry that I let myself down. It was another Mexican restaurant that got me. The damn Mexicans are ruining this country. I had a great run and workout yesterday a.m. Wham! Blew that one up. Also, blew up my bathroom this a.m.

Prolly gained 2. Now, I'm on the straight and narrow the rest of the week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1282 on: January 28, 2015, 12:45:45 PM »
Confession time. Last night, I ate supper like a Bullock County pulp wooder who forgot to take his lunch to work.

I felt horribly guilty. Like waking up with an enormously plus sized woman that was a 10 the night before and considering gnawing your arm off to escape.

Sorry that I let myself down. It was another Mexican restaurant that got me. The damn Mexicans are ruining this country. I had a great run and workout yesterday a.m. Wham! Blew that one up. Also, blew up my bathroom this a.m.

Prolly gained 2. Now, I'm on the straight and narrow the rest of the week.

One delicious meal and Dos XX at a time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #1283 on: January 28, 2015, 12:49:26 PM »
WG, I thought you were attempting to have bigger poops for your weight loss regiment? If so, I would say that the Mexicans did your work for you....2am or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1284 on: January 28, 2015, 01:07:08 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1285 on: January 28, 2015, 01:19:31 PM »
The gym I go to is small with a ton of personal training going on.  The trainers there use what I guess is a variation of interval training, which I understand to be workouts with different levels of energy bursts...for lack of a better description.  I worked with a trainer for about a year but the combination of super intense workouts and being 50 was not a good one.  Being able to walk up a flight of stairs without groaning every step is important to me.  But the one hour workouts are kick a$$ and the only rest between sets is the time it takes to walk over to the next machine or area where you'll do the next set.

You may do a set of incline dumbbell presses then go immediately to walking lunges holding weights.  Then over to a set of pull ups then out the door to run down to the end of the parking lot and back.  Start the cycle over for 3 rounds.  New set of exercises. 

Anyway, very little real muscle building involved but a killer total body workout. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1286 on: January 28, 2015, 02:06:40 PM »
Hit the 10 pound mark.  Goal #1 down.
I guess the best news from my recent change in routine is that I have lost an inch or so in the waist and gained 2 inches in the chest and over an inch in each arm.  And no, it's not a tumah.

Only about 5-10 more pounds to get back to the weight I had lost to a couple of years ago.  I remember that I was doing circuit/interval training and running like JR mentioned back then to help me lose the baby fat.  I'm either going to get back to that or join a cult.

I got an email with a coupon for a free month of Crossfit at their new location/gym less than a mile from my house.  I'm debating whether or not to take them up on the freebie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #1287 on: January 28, 2015, 02:10:15 PM »
This week I started cardio interval training, per the advice of many gym rats.  The simple jogging every day wasn't getting the job done.  So, now I'm doing thirty minutes of sprints/walking.  1 minute sprint (for me that's about 7 to 8mph), 2 minutes walking, with varying inclines...sprints are done on heavier incline.  Cycling the heart rate in and out of the anaerobic range.  Supposedly the most efficient fat burn there is.   I'll report the findings in a couple of weeks.

That is basically how the C25K app works.  I like the workouts because they are timed (30 minutes) and it alternates running and walking.  Great goal oriented run that is easy to complete and burns 250-300 calories, while keeping heart rate elevated for 30 minutes. 

Granted, it would just be better to get a 6mph jog for 30 minutes straight, but that's hard to do on a treadmill.  I can do it easy on the road, but I value my life and I don't trust people who are trying to attempting to drive in between ever so important LOL messages. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1288 on: January 28, 2015, 02:13:57 PM »

I got an email with a coupon for a free month of Crossfit at their new location/gym less than a mile from my house.  I'm debating whether or not to take them up on the freebie.

We have a pile of those gyms in Gadsden.  Every fucking person I know has sustained an injury.  Just be careful with what you're doing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #1289 on: January 28, 2015, 02:15:50 PM »
WG, I thought you were attempting to have bigger poops for your weight loss regiment? If so, I would say that the Mexicans did your work for you....2am or not.
One would think. But apparently there is some short of exchange problem when changing from solid to liquid form and I'm retaining the liquid poop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #1290 on: January 28, 2015, 02:16:46 PM »
Hit the 10 pound mark.  Goal #1 down.
I guess the best news from my recent change in routine is that I have lost an inch or so in the waist and gained 2 inches in the chest and over an inch in each arm.  And no, it's not a tumah.

Only about 5-10 more pounds to get back to the weight I had lost to a couple of years ago.  I remember that I was doing circuit/interval training and running like JR mentioned back then to help me lose the baby fat.  I'm either going to get back to that or join a cult.

How many inches have you lost in your penis?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #1291 on: January 28, 2015, 02:20:36 PM »
We have a pile of those gyms in Gadsden.  Every fucking person I know has sustained an injury.  Just be careful with what you're doing.
A friend of mine who is an ER doc calls it "Cross Injury".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1292 on: January 28, 2015, 02:25:00 PM »
How many inches have you lost in your penis?

From birth, or just from the workouts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1293 on: January 28, 2015, 02:34:04 PM »

No doubt.  The risk of injury rises significantly when the workout includes 15 handstand push ups then moving directly to flipping a tractor tire 50 yards down a football field. 

There's a lady here that is just a freak of nature when it comes to fitness.  I would estimate she's in her early 50's.  Has 10 kids. Yep, 10 kids all birthed from them child bearin' hips. If she's not having a baby, she's running a marathon.  Finished in the top 20 nationally in the 2014 Crossfit Games for her age category.  If you even remotely follow that stuff, you know that's skrong. 

Talked to a chiropractor friend of mine that said she's one of his best patients.  Started hobbling in there the week she started the Crossfits.  Never had problem one before that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1294 on: January 28, 2015, 02:36:28 PM »
We have a pile of those gyms in Gadsden.  Every fudgeing person I know has sustained an injury.  Just be careful with what you're doing.

Yeah, same around here.  I just wanted to see it first hand to see if I can get any good ideas that don't include me lifting a Yugo right before doing 32.5 jerk-knecked pullups.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1295 on: January 28, 2015, 02:39:52 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1296 on: January 28, 2015, 02:42:04 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #1297 on: January 28, 2015, 02:50:45 PM »
Treadmill or track?

Right now treadmill.  I have also done 120s on a football field, but on the treadmill helps me keep up with my time better, and forces me to keep my speed up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #1298 on: January 28, 2015, 02:56:37 PM »
Right now treadmill.  I have also done 120s on a football field, but on the treadmill helps me keep up with my time better, and forces me to keep my speed up.
Roller skates on the treadmill also help with this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1299 on: January 28, 2015, 02:58:26 PM »
Roller skates on the treadmill also help with this.

Killer workout, bro
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions