Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #1240 on: January 15, 2015, 05:10:58 PM »
I'm up to running 2 miles.  Still hitting the gym pretty hard.  Haven't lost a pound. 

I keep eating more calories.  I'm okay with that though because I don't want to feel like shit as I start pushing the miles up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1241 on: January 15, 2015, 05:13:32 PM »
I've increased my total time during sex to 7 1/2 minutes.  Of course, that includes foreplay and clean up.  The pounds are falling off....every third Friday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #1242 on: January 16, 2015, 01:10:08 AM »
Welp. Got to running/walking 3 to 5 miles every other day over summer. Then fuck. Late August two friends offed them selves. One was a friend with benefits. Bad living ensued. Mom passes mid September. Worse living and worse decisions. Total car and DUI to boot. Finally coming out of funk with counseling and great friends support. Weight had dropped to 150. Back to eating right and exercising and run/walking again. Up to 165. This week though right leg and foot numb. Avoiding doc for now. No funds for surgery if needed yet. Just trying to get my head right. Still plan on Double Bridge run which I will walk tho in February. Please don't drink and drive or this could be worse for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1243 on: January 16, 2015, 10:33:13 AM »
1 pound of celery is still 1 pound of food.

Not sure where you are going with that.....expound?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1244 on: January 16, 2015, 11:38:46 AM »
I've increased my total time during sex to 7 1/2 minutes.  Of course, that includes foreplay and clean up.  The pounds are falling off....every third Friday.
I'm glad that it doesn't take me this long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1245 on: January 16, 2015, 11:52:45 AM »
I'm glad that it doesn't take me this long.

You're lucky. My arm gets so tired.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #1246 on: January 16, 2015, 12:02:39 PM »
You're lucky. My arm gets so tired.
Well, my motion is a lot longer. I've noticed that yours is short and choppy. More stress on the forearm and bicep, I guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1247 on: January 16, 2015, 12:23:19 PM »
Amateurs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1248 on: January 16, 2015, 12:53:51 PM »
Well, my motion is a lot longer. I've noticed that yours is short and choppy. More stress on the forearm and bicep, I guess.

I have no idea why I can't embed you tube anymore.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 01:01:15 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #1249 on: January 16, 2015, 01:55:21 PM »
Welp. Got to running/walking 3 to 5 miles every other day over summer. Then fuck. Late August two friends offed them selves. One was a friend with benefits. Bad living ensued. Mom passes mid September. Worse living and worse decisions. Total car and DUI to boot. Finally coming out of funk with counseling and great friends support. Weight had dropped to 150. Back to eating right and exercising and run/walking again. Up to 165. This week though right leg and foot numb. Avoiding doc for now. No funds for surgery if needed yet. Just trying to get my head right. Still plan on Double Bridge run which I will walk tho in February. Please don't drink and drive or this could be worse for you.

Damn, dude.   :blink: Hope you are getting it together now.  Best of luck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1250 on: January 16, 2015, 02:00:11 PM »
I need mowr starz updates to help keep me motivated, peolpes.

I am down 6 pounds so far this week now.  Found a new freak to workout with that is killing me, but I am already seeing the results.  I would send pics, but I don't really want to make the rest of you jealous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1251 on: January 16, 2015, 02:11:00 PM »

I am down 6 pounds so far this week now.  Found a new freak to workout with that is killing me, but I am already seeing the results.  I would send pics, but I don't really want to make the rest of you jealous.

Now listen, WT.  You're always talking about.......wait.....BUZZ?????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1252 on: January 16, 2015, 02:18:04 PM »

I am down 6 pounds so far this week now. Found a new freak to workout with that is killing me, but I am already seeing the results.  I would send pics, but I don't really want to make the rest of you jealous.

Hey wait a minute, Mrs. Dallas is traveling this week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1253 on: January 16, 2015, 02:19:27 PM »

Hey wait a minute, Mrs. Dallas is traveling this week.

A lady in the street but a freak in the bed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #1254 on: January 16, 2015, 02:59:38 PM »
There may be one flaw in my plan to take bigger dumps. In order to accomplish, I have to eat more. I loaded up on the chips and salsa and beef nachos at the Mexican restaurant last pm. Prob more than cost me the calories burned in my 6 mi. dreadmill run + minor workout yesterday a.m.

I think that our goals may be so different that it may not be helpful to post updates. Me for example, my goal is to simply shape up and get healthier. There's obviously not any feasible way to improve upon perfection when it comes to looks or sex appeal.

And I have the strength and stamina of most any 3 men one could choose. I don't say this to boast, it's simply fact.

But, I do plan to check in on you guys that are battling the bulge and give you pointers and encouragement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1255 on: January 16, 2015, 03:29:34 PM »

I ate a blueberry nutri-grain bar for breakfast.  Roasted turkey sub for lunch with a delicious bag of chips.  Still have nearly 800 calories to eat for dinner....before running.  Once I get my cardio in, I should be around 1000 calories left for dinner. 

Going to smash something tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1256 on: January 16, 2015, 03:34:47 PM »
There may be one flaw in my plan to take bigger dumps. In order to accomplish, I have to eat more. I loaded up on the chips and salsa and beef nachos at the Mexican restaurant last pm. Prob more than cost me the calories burned in my 6 mi. dreadmill run + minor workout yesterday a.m.

I think that our goals may be so different that it may not be helpful to post updates. Me for example, my goal is to simply shape up and get healthier. There's obviously not any feasible way to improve upon perfection when it comes to looks or sex appeal.

And I have the strength and stamina of most any 3 men one could choose. I don't say this to boast, it's simply fact.

But, I do plan to check in on you guys that are battling the bulge and give you pointers and encouragement.

I get my empty calories at home, cause I am married to one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1257 on: January 16, 2015, 03:38:28 PM »
I ate a blueberry nutri-grain bar for breakfast.  Roasted turkey sub for lunch with a delicious bag of chips.  Still have nearly 800 calories to eat for dinner....before running.  Once I get my cardio in, I should be around 1000 calories left for dinner. 

Nope, can't count the calories.  Too much work.  But I like the approach.  There are too many specialty diets and fads on the market.  You can't eat carbs.  Only protein.  No bread.  Juice diets.  A simple approach of just keeping the calories within a certain range works just as well.  There was one time where I simply counted fat grams.  While I did try to eat the right foods, the bottom line was no matter what I ate, my total fat gram intake could not exceed 30 for the day.  That sounds like a lot.  It's not.  Start reading labels and keeping up with the grams and it doesn't take much.  Go to a Mexican restaurant. Get your chips/salsa before the meal.  1 chip = 1 fat gram.  How many did you just eat?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1258 on: January 16, 2015, 03:58:33 PM »
Nope, can't count the calories.  Too much work.  But I like the approach.  There are too many specialty diets and fads on the market.  You can't eat carbs.  Only protein.  No bread.  Juice diets.  A simple approach of just keeping the calories within a certain range works just as well.  There was one time where I simply counted fat grams.  While I did try to eat the right foods, the bottom line was no matter what I ate, my total fat gram intake could not exceed 30 for the day.  That sounds like a lot.  It's not.  Start reading labels and keeping up with the grams and it doesn't take much.  Go to a Mexican restaurant. Get your chips/salsa before the meal.  1 chip = 1 fat gram.  How many did you just eat?

Myfitnesspal.  Just try it.  It's got a bar code scanner.  It does all the work.  I don't do fads, I stay away from military diets.  I don't even sweat it if I go over my 1500 calories for the day.  I just use it to train myself to eat better.  More healthy. 

If you don't like it, delete it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1259 on: January 16, 2015, 04:39:55 PM »

Prayers lifted to your wife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions