Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #1180 on: January 06, 2015, 02:53:26 PM »
Anybody tried something called Crossfit?  Sounds interesting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1181 on: January 06, 2015, 02:56:32 PM »
ok, so this is where weight "issues" are supposed to be. Well, since we are getting all personal, topped off most recently at 207 on Jan. 2. Down to 204.4 and mainly run/walk and cutting back.

Been a fat boy runner for 2-3 days a week for years but I gotta step up and so some cross training.

If we are comparing notes and looking to see who loses the most, I am at a distinct disadvantage. I lug around close to 8 pounds of penis that I do not wish to part with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1182 on: January 06, 2015, 02:59:34 PM »

If by interesting you mean a weird cult doing random stupid shit while grunting like cavemen having sex, then yeah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #1183 on: January 06, 2015, 03:14:17 PM »

I didn't know you were gay?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1184 on: January 06, 2015, 03:21:20 PM »

He was thinking about it...I don't think he is now. Buzz is way too cool for CF...and muscular. He would crush those twerps with the bazookas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #1185 on: January 06, 2015, 03:22:04 PM »
Bad news is, I could only get as low as 199.  Good news is, it's been nearly 2 years since I lost 40 pounds, and I've only put 12 back on.  Still, 212 isn't desired weight.  One of the best parts of losing 40 pounds is buying clothes that are 2 sizes smaller than you once were.  Problem with putting 12 pounds back on is, those clothes still fit, but they are not comfortable. 

So here we go again.....again.  Hoping for 200 by March.

My story EXACTLY.  I started back on the plan yesterday.  I put on 13 pounds since Dec 6.  The trip to Aberdeen, the horrendous, unimaginable stress at work, family medical issues - I was stress eating like crazy and washing it down with bottles of red wine. 

The good news is that at least of it is water weight - drank around 90 oz of dihydrogen monoxide yesterday and was down two pounds already this morning.  I was so dehydrated that I was waking up with cotton mouth on mornings when I didn't drink the night before.  Stress is a horrible thing. 

I am optimistic that if I clean up my eating habits again, I will get back in my skinny (for me) jeans.  I know you guys like my curves, so I have no plans to deprive myself unnecessarily.  Can't let y'all down...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 03:24:30 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1186 on: January 06, 2015, 03:24:50 PM »

Look...just because I enjoy a delicious protein shake for lunch every day doesn't mean; wait, what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #1187 on: January 06, 2015, 03:25:16 PM »
My story EXACTLY.  I started back on the plan yesterday.  I put on 13 pounds since Dec 6.  The trip to Aberdeen, the horrendous, unimaginable stress at work, family medical issues - I was stress eating like crazy and washing it down with bottles of red wine. 

The good news is that at least of it is water weight - drank around 90 oz of dihydrogen monoxide yesterday and was down two pounds already this morning.  I was so dehydrated that I was waking up with cotton mouth on mornings when I didn't drink the night before.  Stress is a horrible thing. 

I am optimistic that if I clean up my eating habits again, I will get back in my skinny (for me) jeans.  I know you guys like my curves, so I have no plans to deprive myself unnecessarily.  Can't let y'all down...

I believe in ya hotness
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1188 on: January 06, 2015, 03:25:38 PM »
Look...just because I enjoy a delicious protein shake for lunch every day doesn't mean; wait, what?

Tom Lasorda everybody!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1189 on: January 06, 2015, 03:25:50 PM »

She's a giver, folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #1190 on: January 06, 2015, 03:26:22 PM »

I have a good friend that does a combat fitness equivalent of Crossfit at a gym close to Hoover.  If you want, I will get the info from him.  He is 50 and is as hot as he was in college.  He says it's not a good workout if you don't throw up - not my kind of party but whatever... beats shitting yourself when you run, I guess. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #1191 on: January 06, 2015, 03:27:37 PM »
She's a giver, folks.
I believe in ya hotness

Thanks, boys.  I need the encouragement. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1192 on: January 06, 2015, 03:28:53 PM »
When I am serious about my workouts, I put a trash can at each end of the basement.  If they aren't both full at the end of the workout, I go again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1193 on: January 06, 2015, 03:41:58 PM »
If a crossfitter is in the woods and no one can hear him, will he still talk about crossfit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1194 on: January 06, 2015, 03:55:43 PM »
I'm glad we got this thread resurrected.  Just hearing all the other stories has gotten me motivated once again.  Time to get the trash cans out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1195 on: January 06, 2015, 04:00:32 PM »
I'm glad we got this thread resurrected.  Just hearing all the other stories has gotten me motivated once again.  Time to get the trash cans out.

Bruce Pearl approves of this message.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #1196 on: January 06, 2015, 04:03:20 PM »
If a crossfitter is in the woods and no one can hear him, will he still talk about crossfit?

Yes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1197 on: January 06, 2015, 04:21:01 PM »
This post is more for cityyeah:

Well the good news for me is I am down to 195.  The bad news is that my A1C's are 10.5 and I haven't seen a reading on my glucose meter below 250 since October. (Until the past 3 days since my doctor visit)  That is what is causing my weight loss.  Once that is straightened out I will probably gain some weight back. 

I went to the doctor last week for my blood work and he almost put me on insulin shots, but decided to up my dosage of pills back to original dose.  I did actually see 124 which is nice, but I told Mrs.AUT1 last night that I felt like my blood sugar was around 50.  Apparently it will take a few weeks of being in the normal range to not feel like it's low while being in the normal range.  Dodged a bullet on the insulin.  That is something I really don't want to do. 

Cholesterol isn't bad.  LDL is 76, HDL is 46.  Triglycerides is another story.  2400, that's only 2200 over the normal range.  I guess I have to lay off the bacon every morning for breakfast.  Also hoping that this new schedule of hitting the fine burbunz only one or two nights a week will help out.  We shall see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1198 on: January 06, 2015, 04:34:04 PM »
This post is more for cityyeah:

Well the good news for me is I am down to 195.  The bad news is that my A1C's are 10.5 and I haven't seen a reading on my glucose meter below 250 since October. (Until the past 3 days since my doctor visit)  That is what is causing my weight loss.  Once that is straightened out I will probably gain some weight back. 

I went to the doctor last week for my blood work and he almost put me on insulin shots, but decided to up my dosage of pills back to original dose.  I did actually see 124 which is nice, but I told Mrs.AUT1 last night that I felt like my blood sugar was around 50.  Apparently it will take a few weeks of being in the normal range to not feel like it's low while being in the normal range.  Dodged a bullet on the insulin.  That is something I really don't want to do. 

Cholesterol isn't bad.  LDL is 76, HDL is 46.  Triglycerides is another story.  2400, that's only 2200 over the normal range.  I guess I have to lay off the bacon every morning for breakfast.  Also hoping that this new schedule of hitting the fine burbunz only one or two nights a week will help out.  We shall see.

We have a PM button.  You just click on his name and boom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1199 on: January 06, 2015, 04:38:05 PM »
So are we doing this again?  We all gone get skinny?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole