Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

In A Few Years We'll All Be Chicks by Adam Carolla

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
In A Few Years We'll All Be Chicks by Adam Carolla
« on: March 13, 2012, 10:04:57 PM »
I just started reading this, but already I have laughed out loud several times.

I have a feeling a lot of X'ers will like the book a lot. No Beta-Male bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Re: In A Few Years We'll All Be Chicks by Adam Carolla
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 11:29:41 PM »

I have a feeling a lot of X'ers will like the book a lot. No Beta-Male bullshit. 

Exactly!!!

You said that you laughed.  Did you queef too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

chinook

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 01:35:18 PM »
adam carolla sucks except at having an annoying voice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 01:40:03 PM »

Screw anyone that dislikes this book.  It's hilarious.  It's poignant.  It's a sad glimpse of the future of males. 

I read through the entire thing sitting at a library and laughed throughout most of it.  I have some fairly strong opinions about how effeminate the male population (along with our culture) has gotten over the last forty years (me included).  This book hit the nail on the head.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 01:59:49 PM »
I don't know about the rest of you fags, but I prefer to have a vagina between my legs.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GarMan

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 02:00:12 PM »
Screw anyone that dislikes this book.  It's hilarious.  It's poignant.  It's a sad glimpse of the future of males. 

I read through the entire thing sitting at a library and laughed throughout most of it.  I have some fairly strong opinions about how effeminate the male population (along with our culture) has gotten over the last forty years (me included).  This book hit the nail on the head. 
Yep...  Completely agree... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 02:17:26 PM »
Last 40 years?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 02:23:15 PM »
Correction on the title. It's actually In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks.

I think Adam Carolla's hilarious in general, and I'm not kidding when I say I burst into explosive laughter no less than ten times and I've only read the first two chapters.

I read books on the e-reader on my iPhone, usually on my lunch break or whatever. I tried unsuccessfully to bite my tongue so as to not appear insane several times.

I don't get GarMan's queef joke, considering this book is the opposite of anything that could be considered feminine.

Seriously, if you haven't already, seek this out. You'll be happy you did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 02:32:26 PM »
I don't get GarMan's queef joke, considering this book is the opposite of anything that could be considered feminine.

Seriously, if you haven't already, seek this out. You'll be happy you did.

I believe he was agreeing with you on the book and then simultaneously jabbing at the fact you are a beta-male by making a female vagina noise joke.

We are dealing with a lot of shit here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 02:34:21 PM »
I believe he was agreeing with you on the book and then simultaneously jabbing at the fact you are a beta-male by making a female vagina noise joke.

We are dealing with a lot of shit here.

I queef'd aloud
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 02:42:14 PM »
Last 40 years?

Ok so that was arbitrary.

But it's been a long time coming. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 02:48:07 PM »

Oh brother, I'm just...  :poke:

Many of your opinions and responses seem stereotypical of what Carolla is discussing.  It's hilarious that you're actually reading his book and enjoying it.  I'd halfway expect you to burn it. 

http://www.youtube.com/v/fy_rOxobTRg
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 03:01:21 PM »
Ok so that was arbitrary.

But it's been a long time coming.

I haven't been effiminate but 7...12 years at the most.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 03:04:33 PM »
Oh brother, I'm just...  :poke:

Many of your opinions and responses seem stereotypical of what Carolla is discussing.  It's hilarious that you're actually reading his book and enjoying it.  I'd halfway expect you to burn it. 

http://www.youtube.com/v/fy_rOxobTRg
...says the guy who mischaracterizes pretty much everything I ever say on here and can't post if he's not building a straw man...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 03:11:30 PM »
...says the guy who mischaracterizes pretty much everything I ever say on here and can't post if he's not building a straw man...
You've become my straw man on most issues...  I don't have to build one anymore. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 03:18:44 PM »
You've become my straw man on most issues...  I don't have to build one anymore.
Well, this is me saying I agree with everything I've read in his book so far.

And for the most part, agree with the video you just posted. I stated in the relevant thread that I was in support of things like e-verify, and other means of enforcing illegal immigration.

I, like most people who understand the Alabama bill, think it is insanely over the top, unenforceable, and takes a giant shit on the constitution.

Those two things do not equate anywhere but in your absolute, black and white,  mind that is apparently only capable of dealing in extremes.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:20:21 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 03:44:51 PM »
Well, this is me saying I agree with everything I've read in his book so far.

And for the most part, agree with the video you just posted. I stated in the relevant thread that I was in support of things like e-verify, and other means of enforcing illegal immigration.
What?   :rofl:

I, like most people who understand the Alabama bill, think it is insanely over the top, unenforceable, and takes a giant shit on the constitution.

Those two things do not equate anywhere but in your absolute, black and white,  mind that is apparently only capable of dealing in extremes. 
Approximately 15-20% of that bill might possibly be characterized as over the top, but that's all.  Every time somebody has a comment on it, they're referencing that same portion of the bill.  Much of the bill seems fairly legit to me.  Much of it seems easily enforceable.  What's so damn unconstitutional about requiring that someone prove their citizenship before attending school, registering for government benefits, applying for a job, registering to vote, entering into a rental agreement or lease, or entering into any other business contract?  If you understand the bill, why do you continually snag yourself on the most contentious portion of it and dismiss the entire thing as insanely over the top, unenforceable, and takes a giant shit on the constitution?  It's likely because you've only listened to the arguments against it.  And with a yes-or-no question in the survey, you're only left with the extremes of all or none...  But, the right answer is supposed to be "no" according to you.

Oh no...  Here come the jackbooted thugs!   

http://www.youtube.com/v/ePuHK3cgUdY
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:45:53 PM by GarMan »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 04:21:14 PM »
What?   :rofl:
Approximately 15-20% of that bill might possibly be characterized as over the top, but that's all.  Every time somebody has a comment on it, they're referencing that same portion of the bill.  Much of the bill seems fairly legit to me.  Much of it seems easily enforceable.  What's so damn unconstitutional about requiring that someone prove their citizenship before attending school, registering for government benefits, applying for a job, registering to vote, entering into a rental agreement or lease, or entering into any other business contract?  If you understand the bill, why do you continually snag yourself on the most contentious portion of it and dismiss the entire thing as insanely over the top, unenforceable, and takes a giant shit on the constitution?  It's likely because you've only listened to the arguments against it.  And with a yes-or-no question in the survey, you're only left with the extremes of all or none...  But, the right answer is supposed to be "no" according to you.

Oh no...  Here come the jackbooted thugs!   

http://www.youtube.com/v/ePuHK3cgUdY
Still don't disagree with that video. I'm sure that shocks you since you filter out context and consider me to be some Cindy fuckin Sheehan.

Is that Andrew Breitbart interviewing him? Remember me saying I liked him too? Probably not.

I do find Adam's hat interesting.

Here's a couple of videos that actually do directly conflict with a position you've made a huge stink over on here over and over again.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:23:39 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2012, 04:35:22 PM »
Hey Tweedles!  Can we get back on topic?  You know that topic about how men are fucking awesome and women should just be used for sex, cooking, and cleaning? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 04:38:12 PM »
Hey Tweedles!  Can we get back on topic?  You know that topic about how men are fucking awesome and women should just be used for sex, cooking, and cleaning?
  :bar: :cheers:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions