Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

In A Few Years We'll All Be Chicks by Adam Carolla

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: In A Few Years We'll All Be Chicks by Adam Carolla
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2012, 05:45:12 PM »
"Piss Christ" had me closing my eyes and clenching my fists trying not to laugh my ass off in my cube.

And I agree. I like Reggae too, but he just has a way with words and metaphors that cracks my shit up.

These are not, by a long shot, highlights from the book, it's just that these sections are easily digestible in small excerpts. Most of funniest lines aren't as funny if they're not in the context of the whole rant he's on.
A little workday reading?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2012, 08:03:33 PM »
A little workday reading?

No...his wife keeps him locked in a glass case of emotion, which he refers to as "the cube."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2012, 01:44:44 PM »
Reading the chapter on politics.

People constantly label me a conservative. It's part of that all-or-nothing mentality. The majority of my opinions are liberal. I'm an atheist. I'm in favor of legalizing pot, prostitution, and gay marriage. But because I hold a couple of conservative opinions about national security, the death penalty, and how the government wastes my tax money, I'm considered somewhere to the right of Reagan. I just get behind whatever I think is the smarter idea; I don't arbitrarily pick a political team. Depending on where they grow up and what their parents' beliefs are, people get assigned to either the blue team or the red team and have to hate everything the other guys stand for. But it's not the Red Sox and the Yankees. I don't need to be forced into picking a side. I root for whichever team has the plan that's going to fix shit and against whichever one will continue to hold us back. So let me take a moment to bash both the left and the right, starting with the left

He's born and raised in L.A., and everyone on this board is from the South so you can flip the "most of my view are...but people label me" statement around, and the point still stands.

I agree with this guy much more than I agree with the left or the right, or really even the Libertarian party (i.e. national security, the death penalty).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2012, 10:34:32 AM »
This whole time I thought this thread said we'd all be CHINKS

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.