$aint$ = $puat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Re: "Who Dat" Bounty Games...
« Reply #561 on: December 14, 2012, 08:31:58 PM »
http://whodatwarriors.com/2012/12/14/dec-14-court-documents/

#Sealed

That's a supplemental memorandum to a legal motion, Einstein, not a transcript.  See how it cites to the transcript?  Yeah, that means it's not the transcript.

The transcripts from interviews with Tagliabue Goodell and involved parties are what were filed under seal, from my understanding gathered from das intarwebsteinz.  After rereading the memorandum, I noted that these transcripts were pre-Tagliabue.  Nonetheless, I still don't think they're public.  There are transcripts of the appeals hearing overseen by Goodell, but the transcripts of interviews with coaches which helped lead to the initial decision are still sealed.

No one has been able to cite to the transcript, other than scant quotations contained within Vilma's motion.  And the scant citations regarding Cerullo do not indicate that he outright fabricated anything, as you've claimed.  Vilma is relying on the fact that Cerullo looked at some numbers, called them "inaccurate," and is attempting to discredit the entirety of his testimony as an unreliable witness based on this vague statement.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:51:06 PM by Vandy Vol »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #562 on: December 14, 2012, 08:57:25 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #563 on: January 08, 2013, 03:57:59 PM »
I know you guys will be happy for this thread to get a bump...

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2013/01/nflpa_executive_director_demau.html

NFLPA official says Saints fans, Sean Payton got a raw deal in bounty scandal

NFL Players Association Executive Director DeMaurice Smith said Tuesday that after reading mounds of transcripts from the NFL's bounty investigation that it is clear to him that the fans of the New Orleans Saints and their suspended Coach Sean Payton got the "short end of the deal."

NFLPA official says Saints fans, Sean Payton got a raw deal in bounty scandal
    Sean Payton can't apply for reinstatement until after Super Bowl, according to ESPN report
    New Orleans Saints players admit that bounty penalties impacted the season
    Magic is gone in relationship between Roger Goodell, New Orleans Saints
    Jonathan Vilma disputes Mike Cerullo's credibility in latest legal filing

In an interview on ESPN's First Take on Tuesday morning, NFL Players Association Executive Director DeMaurice Smith said that after reading mounds of transcripts from the NFL's bounty investigation that it is clear to him that the fans of the New Orleans Saints and their suspended Coach Sean Payton got the "short end of the deal."

While the league didn't come out and totally exonerate Saints players Will Smith and Jonathan Vilma following an appeal hearing with former NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue, DeMaurice Smith said Tagliabue made the right choice in dropping the penalties against all the players implicated in the pay-for-performance bounty scheme that the league alleged the Saints ran from 2009 to 2011 when Gregg Williams was the coordinator of the Saints defense.

But Smith said the players were only successful in their appeals because of their strong union fought the NFL back, something Payton, who missed the Saints' entire disappointing 7-9 season, couldn't do.

"Sometimes in this business everybody sort of looks at the end," DeMaurice said on First Take. "Very few people today it seems to me have time to look at the process. Here was the process, the process was if you remember, the league started out on a PR campaign where they said that there were dozens of players involved in a scheme to injure players. It turns out that while they talked about dozes of players by the time we got through the process it was a smaller number of players.

"You had people talking about email talking about bounties that the league didn't even rely on when they were held accountable to the process. And as a person who sat there and read every page of the transcript, whether it was from Joe Vitt, Gregg Williams or other people involved in that bounty. What I was shocked by from the process was none of the words that came from their mouth substantiated the league's PR machine.

"So it seems to me, while all of you haven't been privy to the transcripts -- we certainly don't have a problem with those transcripts becoming public -- what I champion and what all of our players champion is we are able to force a process that ultimately resulted in the fact that those players didn't lose their games. Now frankly I will tell you, do I think the fans in New Orleans got the raw end of that deal? Yes they did. Do I know that Sean Payton got the raw end of that deal? Yes he did, because I know from reading each and every page of that transcript that what the National Football League said occurred never occurred."   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #564 on: January 08, 2013, 04:02:54 PM »
The players association thinks it was a shitty deal that some players got suspended?

Color me shocked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #565 on: January 08, 2013, 04:08:28 PM »
The players association thinks it was a shitty deal that some players got suspended?

Color me shocked.

That's old news and an argument that has already been exhausted.

This article was about the players association think it was a shitty deal that the coaches got suspended as well, lamenting that if they had a union of their own, they would have been exonerated too. That the coaches as well as the fans got shafted because he has read the entire transcript of the accusations and it is clear that it is entirely fabricated from top to bottom.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:12:36 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #566 on: January 08, 2013, 06:17:32 PM »

This thread has already been exhausted.

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #567 on: January 08, 2013, 08:18:31 PM »
I know you guys will be happy for this thread to get a bump...
Not really.  I think that you're the only one that cares about it at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #568 on: January 09, 2013, 10:49:20 AM »
Not really.  I think that you're the only one that cares about it at this point.

Yes. Him and also Greg Williams. Even Sean Peyton done got paid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #569 on: January 09, 2013, 11:20:36 AM »
I'm ready to Danza-slap some bitches with my John Holmes-esque E-penis and lock this motherfucking thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #570 on: January 09, 2013, 03:10:13 PM »
Are the Saints still up to there cheating ways?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #571 on: January 16, 2013, 12:42:14 PM »
BTW Armstrong Admitted to Doping yesterday = Saints Cheaters!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #572 on: January 16, 2013, 02:55:21 PM »
BTW Armstrong Admitted to Doping yesterday = Saints Cheaters!

GF >>> :poke: <<<Chad   :bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #573 on: January 16, 2013, 04:38:27 PM »
GF >>> :poke: <<<Chad   :bugs:

You suck at 3rd grade math
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #574 on: January 16, 2013, 04:48:11 PM »
You suck at 3rd grade math

War Eagle!!!>JR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #575 on: January 19, 2013, 09:50:23 AM »
I guess Lance Armstrong and Manti Ta'o are part of the $aint$ organization...they fit right in with the other bammers (Cheatin and lyin).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #576 on: August 03, 2013, 11:28:55 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #577 on: August 04, 2013, 08:39:47 AM »
That cheating bastard...trying to hurt Woodson's hand like that!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #578 on: August 04, 2013, 09:20:16 AM »
I can't believe they didn't throw a flag for that.  That sack of shit was obviously trying to stomach bump Woodson's hand in hope of breaking it and ending Woodson's career.  The whole organization is out of control.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #579 on: August 04, 2013, 09:41:48 AM »

watch the ten seconds before that happened and you'll see why Woodson got pissed. Maybe your TE needs to learn not to hold/keep knocking the shit out him when the play has ended. Just another instance of the saints cheating. Good grief man does it ever end with this team?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE