Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

More of Cam's Fakery

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
More of Cam's Fakery
« on: July 28, 2013, 01:22:31 PM »
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2013/07/former_auburn_quarterback_cam.html

Former Auburn quarterback Cam Newton supports HGH testing

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton said he has nothing to hide when it comes to testing for the human growth hormone.

The same goes for two of his top targets in the passing game — Carolina wide receiver Steve Smith and tight end Greg Olsen.

All three players said they're in favor of the NFL working out an agreement with the players union on a reliable way to test for HGH, providing it's safe and not too intrusive. Earlier this week the two sides discussed appropriate procedures to test players for supplemental HGH, which is a banned substance but difficult to detect.

Newton said having blood drawn is "not a big deal."

"Whatever the NFL decides to do I'm all for it, whether HGH testing or any testing," Newton said. "I'll be prepared to do the test."

The NFL notified players in an email recently to be prepared in training camp to be tested for HGH for a study used to determine a good threshold for a positive HGH test.

The Panthers opened training camp Friday night and none of the players asked have said they've had blood drawn yet.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Re: More of Cam's Fakery
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 01:24:02 PM »
He's just making sure the NFL stays on top of testing so that he's protected when opposing defenses get their hands on kryptonite. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 01:25:12 PM »
And some selections from the comments section:

Jerrah
Cam's angle: I'm sure there's profit to be made here somehow. oops

vihaan tiikerit
Sounds like he is saying he doesn't need it anymore.

Gowong2Victry
See if I get this right. 

You are now taking ethical and moral advice from someone who says he didn't know his Dad was selling him on the open market to Auburn? Either he is lying (which we all know is the truth) or he is so zoned out his advice is useless.

Marcus Twainius
Ask Cam how much he'd like to take a polygraph test about his getting money from Auburn and see what he says.

Marcus Twainius
I noticed Dee Ford is already a lot heavier than last year.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 01:27:00 PM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 01:41:17 PM »
And some selections from the comments section:
I see all their dumbass comments and raise them 5' 2" Javier Arenas' 230 lb body and block shaped head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 09:03:51 PM »
Selfish thug...

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/07/30/4201867/a-special-gift-from-cam-newton.html

A special gift from Carolina Panthers' QB Cam Newton

By Jonathan Jones
jjones@charlotteobserver.com
Posted: Tuesday, Jul. 30, 2013

Jeff Siner - jsiner@charlotteobserver.com

Shelley McIntosh of Mint Hill, NC smiles as Carolina Panthers (1) quarterback Cam Newton presents her with his autographed cleats following practice at Wofford College on Tuesday, July 30, 2013. Shelley McIntosh attended the practice with her parents, Allan and Pat McIntosh.

SPARTANBURG Pat McIntosh knew what her daughter wanted late Tuesday morning.

Shelley McIntosh, 33, has been in a wheelchair for nearly all her life and can’t speak due to her cerebral palsy, but she was able to communicate to her mother that she wanted to meet Cam Newton.

The starting quarterback was the last Panthers player coming off the field, having signed several autographs like every day after practice. As he trudged up the paved hill toward the locker room where still more fans gathered after he had finished a two-hour-long practice, he was struck seeing Shelley, he said.

Pat told her daughter to wave as much as she could to get his attention. But Newton said it was Shelley’s smile that attracted him.

“A soon as he came up to her, he wanted to know her name and we told him her name and he just bent over unlacing his shoes,” Pat said, “and I just thought he’d give her a shoelace and thought, ‘What he’s doing?’ ”

Then, Pat said, Newton spoke gently to Shelley, saying he was going to give her his size 14 Under Armour cleats and sign them for her.

“I think Cam needs to be given credit because he’s young and fairly new to our team,” Pat said. “And I just think when the guys do that, when they’re tired and come off that field and made that gesture to Shelley, that says so much for his heart.”

Shelley’s father, Allan, came prepared with a football for Newton to sign, and he got it autographed anyway after Newton gave Shelley the shoes and posed for a picture.

The McIntoshes have been Panthers personal seat license holders since 2003 and regularly come to training camp at Wofford College, and Tuesday they had VIP passes.

Pat said wide receiver Steve Smith usually stops to talk with Shelley, as have linebackers Luke Kuechly and Jon Beason and Panthers owner/founder Jerry Richardson.

“Even Jerry Richardson loves her,” Pat said. “He’ll say, ‘I know you’re our No. 1 fan.’ ”

The Observer profiled Shelley in 1998 when she graduated from East Mecklenburg High. She got an A on her senior exit paper after presenting it to the judges with the help of a DeltaTalker, a computer that relays words and phrases Shelley keys in with her eyes and speaks in a female voice. Shelley went on to study for two years at Central Piedmont Community College, Pat said.

The McIntoshes have a lot of Panthers memorabilia at home, including a commemorative Super Bowl football from the Panthers’ appearance in Super Bowl XXXVIII, as well as several signed items from former and current Panthers.

But Newton’s cleats? Those will have a special place in their home.

“We have the Super Bowl ball in a glass case upstairs, and those shoes,” Pat said, “will we ever find a glass case big enough to fit those shoes?”

« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 09:48:58 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 11:51:54 PM »
He probably demanded payment in the parking lot from the dad...or a handjob from the mom.

A poor attempt at humor. Nevermind.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 12:19:56 AM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 11:53:04 PM »
He probably demanded payment in the parking lot from the dad...or a handjob from the mom.

From Mom?  Dude, this is the X... :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 11:54:31 PM »
From Mom?  Dude, this is the X... :sad:

Notice the revision
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2013, 02:23:15 AM »
I'm guessing they'll test all of uat players once they reach the league to "determine a good threshold for positive HGH tests."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 11:51:05 AM »
Chizad should use his Titanesque skills to combine all of Cam's thuggish deeds into one thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2013, 01:25:08 PM »
Chizad should use his Titanesque skills to combine all of Cam's thuggish deeds into one thread.
If someone's got enough time on their hands to link to each one, I'd be more than happy to flex my e-penis in that manner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2013, 03:35:58 PM »
If someone's got enough time on their hands to link to each one, I'd be more than happy to flex my e-penis in that manner.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2013, 04:58:24 PM »
I like the guy more everyday. Screw the haters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2013, 11:32:19 AM »
He ain't never gon acknowledge Awbren again, PAWWWWWWL.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2013, 11:57:18 AM »
Pawl, them Aubies again tryin' to use Cam for everythang.  This time they done picture chopped an Aubie thing on his chin strap like the NFL would allow such a damn thing.  Roll damn tide. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole