Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

When?

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: When?
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2012, 03:06:29 PM »
Yeah, most guys think like you.  I had to find the ONE GUY...

On the other hand, he may be afraid I would crush his skull with my thighs.  I am not one to hold back.

Bullshit. I'll need pics. Video is even better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2012, 03:07:20 PM »
Well, if we've learned one thing, the X has a shit ton of pussy eating motherfuckers. 

Duh... I am not just hanging out here for the fun of it.  I may not be married forever you know.  I'm mass communicating.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:08:41 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2012, 03:12:00 PM »
Duh... I am not just hanging out here for the fun of it.  I may not be married forever you know.  I'm mass communicating.

I don't mean to be telling tales outta school but there is a man in there that will pay ya ten dollars to sing into his can.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2012, 03:17:17 PM »
Well, if we've learned one thing, the X has a shit ton of pussy eating motherfuckers.
They don't call me Alpa Chino for nothin...like dice on your forehead!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2012, 03:21:01 PM »

On the other hand, he may be afraid I would crush his skull with my thighs.  I am not one to hold back.

:tongue: <3

Even better.

Seriously, how else are we to know that you approve unless the thighs are squeezing our head or we are getting heels dug into our backs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2012, 03:24:06 PM »
I don't mean to be telling tales outta school but there is a man in there that will pay ya ten dollars to sing into his can.

Uh, okay sir. But Murt and Aloysius will have to sign Xes as only four of us can write.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2012, 03:26:43 PM »

I don't know if I'm as good as Mr. Mad Skillz you mention, but I do have a true passion for the work.  I do it for my partner, but also because I love it. 

ETA:, You're killing me!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:27:35 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2012, 03:43:12 PM »
:tongue: <3

Even better.

Seriously, how else are we to know that you approve unless the thighs are squeezing our head or we are getting heels dug into our backs?

I know I have brought my A-game when she hollers in spanish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2012, 03:51:32 PM »
I don't know if I'm as good as Mr. Mad Skillz you mention, but I do have a true passion for the work.  I do it for my partner, but also because I love it. 

ETA:, You're killing me!

One has too, if not, then they aren't worth a shit at it.

I know I have brought my A-game when she hollers in spanish.

Atta boy!

When the back is arched and it feels like she is going to rip my ears off, then I know I have done what I have needed to do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2012, 03:53:48 PM »
I gotta feeling a lot of X'ers had to hit the head in the last 1-2 hours to spank off because of the last 2 pages of this thread..... Wench is THAT good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2012, 03:56:12 PM »
This thread is dangerous proximity to NSFW rating or at least R-rated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2012, 03:57:36 PM »

Fuck that...my bosses are reading it and laughing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2012, 03:59:09 PM »

We need more of those on the X. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2012, 04:05:32 PM »
One has too, if not, then they aren't worth a shit at it.

Atta boy!

When the back is arched and it feels like she is going to rip my ears off, then I know I have done what I have needed to do.

And then it becomes my turn. (Where are my fucking emoticons?) 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2012, 04:14:05 PM »
I am allergic to whatever chemical is in depillatory. Think razor rash on steroids.  Not an option.  What I do works for me. 

I have no idea what the chick that my husband dated before me did to him, but that has never been an option for us.  Is it any wonder I am the head of consumer research for Nookie's HOP?  Not necessarily a bad thing.  There's nothing worse than a guy who either doesn't know what the hell he is doing, or doesn't enjoy it.  I'd rather take care of things myself.

GarMan, how is this discussion even relevant to you?  The last time you saw poon that up close and personal was the day you were born.  So unless you shave your nutsack, you really don't have a lot of useful information to contribute.  So back the fuck up off my weave before I hafta cut a bitch.

Don't get all defensive.  After being shackled to the same woman for 17+ years, I might just know a few things.  I'm just trying to help the little people.  BTW, what works for you may not be working for him...  Try trimming the Chia or using a little peanut butter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2012, 04:14:35 PM »
I gotta feeling a lot of X'ers had to hit the head in the last 1-2 hours to spank off because of the last 2 pages of this thread..... Wench is THAT good.

Fuck that.  Why leave the desk?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2012, 04:22:59 PM »
Fuck that.  Why leave the desk?

Gotta get the paper towels. That shit leaves a mess on the desk.

Now office sex.   Tis hot. Nothing like the wife on the desk. ( and no-no pictures)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2012, 04:27:24 PM »
Gotta get the paper towels. That shit leaves a mess on the desk.

Now office sex.   Tis hot. Nothing like the wife on the desk. ( and no-no pictures)

That's what I miss most about private practice, the "fee couch". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2012, 04:28:20 PM »
I do it for my partner

Your partner huh? VV loves you even more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2012, 04:29:15 PM »

I thought this was the ways of the X?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions