Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

When?

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: When?
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2012, 11:11:56 AM »
OK, smartypants.  Tell me that you would not run screaming into the night if you were headed downtown and saw a bright red rash all over the place. Not only does razor rash hurt, it is extremely unsightly and would probably kill the moment.  Nothing like an ingrown hair pimple to give a man pause.

Using a beard trimmer (haha...) to keep the inverted triangle neat and thinned and pretty is the way to go.  It's no Judith from Life of Brian down there - no hygeine issues.  I use shampoo and conditioner just like I would on the top of my head.

Not that it matters in my house.  The man is not one for the orals.  So I guess it really is just doing it for myself.

Ask any stripper and they will tell you that shaving is not the way to go.  You wanna use a hair removal creme.

I gotta tell you fuckers everything?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2012, 11:13:16 AM »
Ask any stripper and they will tell you that shaving is not the way to go.  You wanna use a hair removal creme.

Or the hot wax........fun in more ways than one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2012, 11:35:15 AM »
Or the hot wax........fun in more ways than one.

Exactly...  What's with this hedge trimmer and razor shit?  Although, if you're truly into S&M, you might find the texture of 40 grit a bit thexthy... 

Shampoo and conditioner...  Are we talking about Cousin It or something?  Next, you'll want to get a perm or maybe a weave all up in that... 

Not that it matters in my house.  The man is not one for the orals.  So I guess it really is just doing it for myself.

Perhaps, the essence of bait shop doesn't work for him... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2012, 12:01:32 PM »
This man knows.

I prefer a very low, very neatly trimmed triangle with well defined edges as opposed to a single landing strip.  A woman should have some hair down there - otherwise she tends to worry that her man is doing a Sandusky for little girls. Plus maintaining a total Mr. Clean is a BITCH.

If y'all are getting a side of free dental floss, then you might want to ask for some directions or something.  I never knew a woman with a hairy clit.  Go SOUTH of the border, men.  Anything north of there is not that important.

very neatly trimmed triangle with well defined edges.

Tis a reason they call it "The Bermuda Triangle"  You can get lost down there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2012, 12:36:33 PM »

I am allergic to whatever chemical is in depillatory. Think razor rash on steroids.  Not an option.  What I do works for me. 

I have no idea what the chick that my husband dated before me did to him, but that has never been an option for us.  Is it any wonder I am the head of consumer research for Nookie's HOP?  Not necessarily a bad thing.  There's nothing worse than a guy who either doesn't know what the hell he is doing, or doesn't enjoy it.  I'd rather take care of things myself.

GarMan, how is this discussion even relevant to you?  The last time you saw poon that up close and personal was the day you were born.  So unless you shave your nutsack, you really don't have a lot of useful information to contribute.  So back the fuck up off my weave before I hafta cut a bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2012, 01:10:31 PM »
I am allergic to whatever chemical is in depillatory. Think razor rash on steroids.  Not an option.  What I do works for me. 

I have no idea what the chick that my husband dated before me did to him, but that has never been an option for us.  Is it any wonder I am the head of consumer research for Nookie's HOP?  Not necessarily a bad thing.  There's nothing worse than a guy who either doesn't know what the hell he is doing, or doesn't enjoy it.  I'd rather take care of things myself.

GarMan, how is this discussion even relevant to you?  The last time you saw poon that up close and personal was the day you were born.  So unless you shave your nutsack, you really don't have a lot of useful information to contribute.  So back the fuck up off my weave before I hafta cut a bitch.

Its like I love you all over again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2012, 01:17:57 PM »

That really blows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2012, 01:21:29 PM »
I have no idea what the chick that my husband dated before me did to him, but that has never been an option for us. 

Your husband should get together with my wife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2012, 01:48:58 PM »

Good god my wife e-mails all the time at  work "you feel like eating mexican tonight"? And I know that means (TACO)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2012, 01:55:44 PM »

No off switch on your genius dial, sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2012, 02:04:00 PM »
This thread now has 69 replies (until this one).  Seemed apropos.  Carry on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2012, 02:08:44 PM »
That really blows.

Yep.  At our house, it's a one note symphony.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2012, 02:09:54 PM »

So, darlin', whatever shall we do to amuse ourselves whilst they are doing... nothing?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2012, 02:12:16 PM »
Yep.  At our house, it's a one note symphony.

It sounds like you need a low tone in your band. I play bass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2012, 02:33:54 PM »
OK, smartypants.  Tell me that you would not run screaming into the night if you were headed downtown and saw a bright red rash all over the place. Not only does razor rash hurt, it is extremely unsightly and would probably kill the moment.  Nothing like an ingrown hair pimple to give a man pause.

Using a beard trimmer (haha...) to keep the inverted triangle neat and thinned and pretty is the way to go.  It's no Judith from Life of Brian down there - no hygeine issues.  I use shampoo and conditioner just like I would on the top of my head.

lolwut?!  Is he batshit crazy?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2012, 02:35:20 PM »
So, darlin', whatever shall we do to amuse ourselves whilst they are doing... nothing?

I'm sure we can think of something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2012, 02:42:25 PM »

Well think about it...I mean he did marry the Wenc....sooooo how about them Houston Texans?

I keed of course! I love me Wench
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:43:14 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2012, 03:00:28 PM »
Good god my wife e-mails all the time at  work "you feel like eating mexican tonight"? And I know that means (TACO)

The man I was with before I got married was a god among men in this department.  Dude had major skillz, and a real passion for his work.  Holy shit, I miss him (only for that tho.  Otherwise he was a total jackwagon.)

For me, it's kind of like being Moses.  Living the high life as the adopted son of the Pharoah, life is fabulous and then BAM!  Eleven years wandering the the fucking dessert.

So... I product test for Nookie.  It's a living.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2012, 03:03:59 PM »

Yeah, most guys think like you.  I had to find the ONE GUY...

On the other hand, he may be afraid I would crush his skull with my thighs.  I am not one to hold back.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:04:42 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2012, 03:05:43 PM »

Well, if we've learned one thing, the X has a shit ton of pussy eating motherfuckers. Kaos probably doesn't eat it seeing as how much he hates tomatoes. And since RWS fucks goats he doesn't eat any either. Well, not human pussy anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE