Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

When?

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: When?
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2012, 08:42:54 AM »
So, I go home and I have a little chat with the wife about this. She was curious as to why in the hell I was so intrigued by this. She then asked why in the hell we have threads about such on the X. She has nooo idea but she did get a kick out of some of our post.

Anywhoot, she told me that he trim job wasn't really on purpose but it gradually went bald over time. She did say that she doesn't mind a little strip but to her its much easier to maintain if bald. She also considers it to be much better hygiene. Oh, she also said that as she was a little girl, she can remember seeing her mothers wild safari and thought it was disgusting. TMI. I really could have gone without hearing about her mothers bush.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2012, 09:17:34 AM »
Anywhoot, she told me that he trim job wasn't really on purpose but it gradually went bald over time. She did say that she doesn't mind a little strip but to her its much easier to maintain if bald. She also considers it to be much better hygiene.

I'll be the judge of that.  Pictures please.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:18:09 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2012, 09:21:02 AM »
I'll be the judge of that.  Pictures please.

What, no pics of mom?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2012, 09:24:29 AM »
What, no pics of mom?

I meant your wife but who am I kidding.  I want to see all of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2012, 09:28:49 AM »
I meant your wife but who am I kidding.  I want to see all of them.

Yes, I know but posting pics of MIL's vagay jay on the internet would be revenge at its finest.

I'll ask the wife. Maybe she want slap me but it will be fun to ask.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2012, 09:36:12 AM »
Yes, I know but posting pics of MIL's vagay jay on the internet would be revenge at its finest.

Suzanne gon havta slap a pimp
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2012, 09:38:32 AM »

But, you gotta ask.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2012, 09:38:33 AM »

dj, you are a madman.  When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow.  I want to party with you, cowboy.  If the two of us together, forget it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2012, 09:40:46 AM »
dj, you are a madman.  When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow.  I want to party with you, cowboy.  If the two of us together, forget it.

I decided I better join before I got drafted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2012, 09:50:37 AM »
I decided I better join before I got drafted.

We're soldiers; but we're American soldiers. We've been kickin' ass for 200 years. We're 10 and 1.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2012, 10:04:36 AM »
Well, okay, hotshot. We're gonna see what kind of soldier you are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2012, 10:06:07 AM »
Suzanne gon havta slap a pimp

That will only turn me on.

And yes Chizad, I have to ask because if there is any chance whatsoever that she would be willing, I have to ask; otherwise foot meets balls in a bad kinda way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2012, 10:15:52 AM »
 :pics:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2012, 10:23:31 AM »
That will only turn me on.

And yes Chizad, I have to ask because if there is any chance whatsoever that she would be willing, I have to ask; otherwise foot meets balls in a bad kinda way.
I'm Johnny Knoxville, and this is the "Asking my wife if I can post pictures of her mother's bush onto a football message board".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2012, 10:35:40 AM »
The truth.  We has it.

OK, smartypants.  Tell me that you would not run screaming into the night if you were headed downtown and saw a bright red rash all over the place. Not only does razor rash hurt, it is extremely unsightly and would probably kill the moment.  Nothing like an ingrown hair pimple to give a man pause.

Using a beard trimmer (haha...) to keep the inverted triangle neat and thinned and pretty is the way to go.  It's no Judith from Life of Brian down there - no hygeine issues.  I use shampoo and conditioner just like I would on the top of my head.

Not that it matters in my house.  The man is not one for the orals.  So I guess it really is just doing it for myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2012, 10:38:45 AM »
So, I go home and I have a little chat with the wife about this. She was curious as to why in the hell I was so intrigued by this. She then asked why in the hell we have threads about such on the X. She has nooo idea but she did get a kick out of some of our post.

Anywhoot, she told me that he trim job wasn't really on purpose but it gradually went bald over time. She did say that she doesn't mind a little strip but to her its much easier to maintain if bald. She also considers it to be much better hygiene. Oh, she also said that as she was a little girl, she can remember seeing her mothers wild safari and thought it was disgusting. TMI. I really could have gone without hearing about her mothers bush.

Perhaps if she had some hair down below some of your seed would get caught in it and you wouldn't have 15 kids.  Just sayin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2012, 10:45:43 AM »
OK, smartypants.  Tell me that you would not run screaming into the night if you were headed downtown and saw a bright red rash all over the place. Not only does razor rash hurt, it is extremely unsightly and would probably kill the moment.  Nothing like an ingrown hair pimple to give a man pause.

Using a beard trimmer (haha...) to keep the inverted triangle neat and thinned and pretty is the way to go.  It's no Judith from Life of Brian down there - no hygeine issues.  I use shampoo and conditioner just like I would on the top of my head.

Not that it matters in my house.  The man is not one for the orals.  So I guess it really is just doing it for myself.

Your post aroused me slightly. Of course that aint saying much concerning me.

Your man just dont know what kind of fun he could have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2012, 10:49:24 AM »
Perhaps if she had some hair down below some of your seed would get caught in it and you wouldn't have 15 kids.  Just sayin

True but I don't usually have sex with pubic hairs. Besides, where the hell was this kind of helpful info several years ago, damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2012, 10:50:26 AM »
The man is not one for the orals.

I'm sorry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2012, 10:59:29 AM »
The man is not one for the orals. 

He really doesn't know the sweet nectar in which he is missing.  As stated before I would be happy to assist you.  :tongue:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum