Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another classy showing by a horde of bammers....

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Another classy showing by a horde of bammers....
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2012, 04:16:08 PM »
    This guy was with his grandmother at the Rusty Nail in New Orleans earlier that day. He talked like a Cajun, although he said he was from Phenix City, Alabama. He fist bumped his grandmother right after she got pissed at one of our friends and told her "Fuck you."

They were an embarrassment before any of this happened. This only reinforced what we already knew.

Shocker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2012, 04:17:03 PM »

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2012, 04:17:29 PM »
You son of a bitch I'll fix you.

What brings you to this nape of the woods, neck of the wape; How come you're here?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2012, 04:17:53 PM »

Brian Downing
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2012, 04:19:12 PM »
Brian Downing
or his official name Captain Douchebag
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2012, 04:24:09 PM »
Finefuck now taking the tack that it's the drunk, passed out corndog's fault.  If he wasn't drunk and passed out in public, this would never have happened.  And the police, where were they?   Then trying to put on his lawyer hat and claim they can't use the video evidence if the corndog can't ID the offender.   Fucking idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2012, 04:24:53 PM »
Okay Mr. Downing, you're applying for the head cashier position and in looking at your application here...let's see.....it does list one felony conviction.  Hmmm....tell me Mr. Downing, what was that about.....

(Fill in responses here)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2012, 04:28:01 PM »
Okay Mr. Downing, you're applying for the head cashier position and in looking at your application here...let's see.....it does list one felony conviction.  Hmmm....tell me Mr. Downing, what was that about.....

(Fill in responses here)

They don't have to get any conviction to ruin this fucker and relegate him to digging ditches the rest of his life.  Merely charging him will suffice, and a registerable offense conviction would be gravy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2012, 04:29:35 PM »

If any of you haven't seen the entire pic that came from...it was a wedding day pic of he and his wifey sitting in a bathtub.  Well, she's in it and he's on the outside looking to pull his junk out anyway.  You can't hide class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2012, 04:32:43 PM »

(Fill in responses here)

Well, Mr. Mart...may I call you Wal, or do you prefer Mr. Mart?  You see, Mr. Mart; I wuz mindin' my own bidness when this obnoxious drunk corndoggie came up to me acting all big and stuff.  I had to show him who wuz boss, Roll Tide!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2012, 04:38:33 PM »
Well, Mr. Mart...may I call you Wal, or do you prefer Mr. Mart?  You see, Mr. Mart; I wuz mindin' my own bidness when this obnoxious drunk corndoggie came up to me acting all big and stuff.  I had to show him who wuz boss, Roll Tide!

Well then sir, you say no more.  These things happen and sometimes, a man just has to stand up for what's right.  You are definitely Wal Marks material.  Welcome aboard.  Row Tahd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2012, 05:01:10 PM »
Dude from LA just called Finefuck claiming to be the victim.  Thought it was a joke, and probably was, but the guy never gave himself away if it was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2012, 05:05:40 PM »
I went to high school with this douchebag. He was a couple of years behind me but I remember him well. He was a douche then as well. I can tell you that for a fact. It doesnt look like it from the pic posted, but he was a fatass piece of dough in HS as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2012, 05:06:46 PM »
Hey Dreman23....stop lurking, bitch.  I don't like being watched.  Now post or be teabagged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2012, 05:13:14 PM »
Hey Dreman23....stop lurking, bitch.  I don't like being watched.  Now post or be teabagged.

Me thinks he ran.....and still running.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2012, 05:17:01 PM »
They got him..

http://deadspin.com/5877636/brian-downing-alleged-alabama-teabagger-has-turned-himself-in

Officer: Is this the man who assaulted you?

Victim: I don't know. He seemed shorter.

Officer: [lowers thermostat]

Victim: That's him! That's the guy that teabagged me!

From the comments  :classic:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

JR4AU

« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2012, 05:24:25 PM »
In the earlier deadspin article today, they said they asked the Hibbets folks "do you know how to get in touch with him?"

First comment:

"Do you know how to get in touch with him?"

"I don't want to be too explicit, but passing out in a restaurant is a good start."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2012, 05:46:06 PM »
Mr. Carter, I think I have a way out of this. We, uh, call the police, and we have 'em send over one of their sketch artists. And Mr. Finebaum can give a description. We can put up "Wanted" posters all over school... "Have you seen this prick? Report immediately to Paul Finebaum. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Krystal's Restraunt."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2012, 05:58:45 PM »
I went to high school with this douchebag. He was a couple of years behind me but I remember him well. He was a douche then as well. I can tell you that for a fact. It doesnt look like it from the pic posted, but he was a fatass piece of dough in HS as well.

So, this is all your fault!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2012, 07:10:43 PM »
Mr. Carter, I think I have a way out of this. We, uh, call the police, and we have 'em send over one of their sketch artists. And Mr. Finebaum can give a description. We can put up "Wanted" posters all over school... "Have you seen this prick? Report immediately to Paul Finebaum. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Krystal's Restraunt."

Can we please refer to it as a tallywhacker?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions