Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another classy showing by a horde of bammers....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Another classy showing by a horde of bammers....
« on: January 15, 2012, 12:55:15 AM »
This, along with the countless other embarrassing instances, if the roles were reversed??? I'd seriously consider swapping allegances.

(3:30 mark *NSFW*)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

Re: Another classy showing by a horde of bammers....
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 01:03:01 AM »
I'm pretty sure that's the only practical ending for someone who gets so shitfaced that he passes out in a fucking food court. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 03:57:25 AM »
Fresh Tea now at Krystal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

JR4AU

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 09:25:28 AM »
I get fucking with someone that shitfaced in public, but I don't get all the bammers reaching for their cocks when they find a dude passed out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 10:18:38 AM »
I get fucking with someone that shitfaced in public, but I don't get all the bammers reaching for their cocks when they find a dude passed out.
^This^

I would think it would be funny if someone would've drawn on his face, that's fine. But to literally pull your cock-n-balls (this is after you've jammed your bird fingers up the stranger's nose and down into his ears) is fucking disgusting. Good job taking up for your inbred, retarded, backwood, hillbilly, trailer trash fanbase Token.

"Everyone that falls asleep or passes out, regardless of the location, should expect a goat fuckin' brother to rub his cock-n-balls on their faces." - Token
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 10:37:42 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 10:36:47 AM »
Turnabout is fair play, I suppose:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 10:40:17 AM »
^This^

I would think it would be funny if someone would've drawn on his face, that's fine. But to literally pull your cock-n-balls (this is after you've jammed your bird fingers up the stranger's nose and down into his ears) is fucking disgusting. Good job taking up for your inbred, retarded, backwood, hillbilly, trailer trash fanbase Token.

"Everyone that falls asleep or passes out, regardless of the location, should expect a goat fuckin' brother to rub his cock-n-balls on their faces." - Token

I think there was at least 2 of those inbred fucks that had the bright idea of reaching for his junk to rub on the dude.  Fuckin' fags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 10:41:46 AM »
Turnabout is fair play, I suppose:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that picture...now lets rub some dog shit in that fuckin' bammer's mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 10:48:59 AM »
I see absolutely nothing wrong with that picture...now lets rub some dog shit in that fuckin' bammer's mouth.

Yeah, no corndogs reaching for their junk to rub on or butt fuck the shitfaced bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 12:33:18 PM »

Not saying I would, but tea bagging is the way of the youth movement.  It's not just an ignorant bammer thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2012, 01:08:02 PM »
Not saying I would, but tea bagging is the way of the youth movement.  It's not just an ignorant bammer thing.

It's a fag thing to put your junk on or in another dude as far as I'm concerned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2012, 02:21:35 PM »
:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2012, 02:43:58 PM »
:facepalm:

It was a total of 3 inbred fucks that reached for their junk, until #3 actually did it, and topped off the "tea bagging" with simulated butt fucking.  He's a fag, he's a bammer.  Token, your fan base is, for the most part, a bunch of fucking morons, rednecks, and fags. 

BTDub, if I was said shtifaced corndog I'd show this vid to the local authorities and have it where bammerfag is subject to community notification. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2012, 03:14:53 PM »
Token, your fan base is, for the most part, a bunch of fucking morons, rednecks, and fags. 

There are a lot of fucking moron rednecks who like Alabama, no doubt.  Probably some fags too.  But if teabagging = a fucking moron redneck, then Alabama fans have a lot of company. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2012, 04:11:28 PM »
There are a lot of fucking moron rednecks who like Alabama, no doubt.  Probably some fags too.  But if teabagging = a fucking moron redneck, then Alabama fans have a lot of company.
No, but the fucking moron, redneck, inbred, retarded, backwood, goat fuckin', fag bammers = teabaggers....btw, that's considered the majority of your fanbase.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2012, 05:15:40 PM »
No, but the fucking moron, redneck, inbred, retarded, backwood, goat fuckin', fag bammers = teabaggers....btw, that's considered the majority of your fanbase.

And you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 07:58:32 PM »
And you.
Nope, sorry. It must suck being a bammer, can't even enjoy your Championship without the stench of your embarrassing fanbase putting its mark on it...unless you're one of those inbred, retarded, bammers. Keep trying to rationalize how your fanbase makes everyone look at Alabamians with disgust.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 09:53:21 PM »
Nope, sorry. It must suck being a bammer, can't even enjoy your Championship without the stench of your embarrassing fanbase putting its mark on it...unless you're one of those inbred, retarded, bammers. Keep trying to rationalize how your fanbase makes everyone look at Alabamians with disgust.

I'm enjoying it just fine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 07:31:25 AM »
I don't listen to baldie but if I did I imagine it sounded something like this....."Innocent bammer molested by drunk LSU fan who drug his face across the poor bammers junk."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 08:38:20 AM »
I don't listen to baldie but if I did I imagine it sounded something like this....."Innocent bammer molested by drunk LSU fan who drug his face across the poor bammers junk."
"...and this, my friends, is just another reason why Nick Saban is a better coach than Gene Chizik."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.