Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another classy showing by a horde of bammers....

JR4AU

Re: Another classy showing by a horde of bammers....
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 09:12:12 AM »
"...and this, my friends, is just another reason why Nick Saban is a better coach than Gene Chizik."

You two?  Y'all get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 04:45:18 PM »
http://deadspin.com/5876913/

Alabama TV Station Airs Teabagging Video That Features The Son Of The Station’s Sports Director

Mobile, Ala.'s WKRG opened its 10 p.m. newscast with the video of an Alabama fan teabagging an LSU fan at the Bourbon Street Krystal after the BCS title game. What WKRG failed to mention is that one of the stars of the video is none other than Patrick Setterstrom, a recent college grad and son of the station's sports director, Randy Patrick Setterstrom. Indeed, if you watch the video, it's Patrick Setterstrom who first attempts to pull out his package before girlfriend Ellen Cassin (who's conveniently wearing a jersey with her own name on it) stops him.

(By the way, we've gotten emails indicating that the victim is indeed alive. We'll have more on this later, and we apologize for passing on rumors earlier that the man might have died.)

A number of tipsters identified the couple for us. We tried to contact Patrick Setterstrom and Ellen Cassin for their sides of the story, and because we get the sense they know the individual who eventually does assault the LSU fan. Both Patrick and Ellen deleted their Facebooks immediately after I contacted them. I've also gotten no response from emails or phone calls to WKRG's Randy Patrick Setterstrom, who during his own report later in last night's newscast made no mention of the video. We'd love to know his reaction to seeing his son in the shot—or if he even noticed.

If Patrick and Ellen somehow don't know the perpetrator, they have a ton of pictures of him and of the incident in general—you can see them posing for the photos in the video we posted on Sunday. Since the New Orleans police are investigating this case, those photos are probably of some importance right now.

The video itself was originally uploaded to YouTube by Reilly Terrell, proprietor of BamaSportsForum. He says in an email that he was simply passing by and saw what was happening through the Krystal window. He says he doesn't know any of the people who appear in the video.

If Alabama fans are truly as angry about this incident as the emails we've received from so many of them suggest, you'd figure one of them would know the teabagger's name. The tip line's open. Here's the most detailed tip we've gotten:

I met this guy at The Rusty Nail in New Orleans earlier that day. He said his name is Brian and he was from Pheonix [sic] City, Alabama. He's married and has a 3 month old baby….(which he decided to tell us rudely that he left at home so he could have more fun). He was completely intoxicated and rude the whole entire time, even to the Alabama fans.

Oh, and as for Chris Kelley, the troll who tried to take credit for the incident, congratulations to him. We tracked down his wife, her place of work, her phone number, and even called her boss. Chris Kelley sent us on a wild goose chase that included our informing his wife's boss that he had confessed to a sexual assault. Successful troll!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 04:46:47 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 04:52:11 PM »
Oopsie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 04:55:39 PM »
Oopsie

Someone's sphincter just tightened a liiiiittle bit more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

SORRY IF ALREADY POSTED - One Alabama Teabagger Identified
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 05:41:21 PM »
Alabama TV Station Airs Teabagging Video That Features The Son Of The Station’s Sports Director
Mobile, Ala.'s WKRG opened its 10 p.m. newscast with the video of an Alabama fan teabagging an LSU fan at the Bourbon Street Krystal after the BCS title game. What WKRG failed to mention is that one of the stars of the video is none other than Patrick Setterstrom, a recent college grad and son of the station's sports director, Randy Patrick Setterstrom. Indeed, if you watch the video, it's Patrick Setterstrom who first attempts to pull out his package before girlfriend Ellen Cassin (who's conveniently wearing a jersey with her own name on it) stops him.
(By the way, we've gotten emails indicating that the victim is indeed alive. We'll have more on this later, and we apologize for passing on rumors earlier that the man might have died.)

A number of tipsters identified the couple for us. We tried to contact Patrick Setterstrom and Ellen Cassin for their sides of the story, and because we get the sense they know the individual who eventually does assault the LSU fan. Both Patrick and Ellen deleted their Facebooks immediately after I contacted them. I've also gotten no response from emails or phone calls to WKRG's Randy Patrick Setterstrom, who during his own report later in last night's newscast made no mention of the video. We'd love to know his reaction to seeing his son in the shot—or if he even noticed.

If Patrick and Ellen somehow don't know the perpetrator, they have a ton of pictures of him and of the incident in general—you can see them posing for the photos in the video we posted on Sunday. Since the New Orleans police are investigating this case, those photos are probably of some importance right now.

http://deadspin.com/5876913/alabama-tv-station-airs-teabagging-video-that-features-station-sports-guys-son
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: SORRY IF ALREADY POSTED - One Alabama Teabagger Identified
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 05:47:20 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 05:46:29 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2012, 08:49:29 AM »
Why is that one dude picking his nose...that's nasty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2012, 09:11:33 AM »
Phenix City huh?

I am sitting about 10 miles from there right this minute. The west side of PC is nothing but white trailer trash (literally). 10 bucks says this guy is from that area.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 09:15:13 AM »
I like the headline on al.com

Viral video of possible Alabama fans abusing LSU fan draws scrutiny of Louisiana officials

possible? possible?  What made you think it was possible....that they were wearing red? They had jerseys on? or the fact that all their shit had that stupid scripted A.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 09:22:31 AM »
or the fact that all their shit had that stupid scripted A.

They could be Atlanta Braves fans, duh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 09:24:32 AM »
Phenix City huh?

I am sitting about 10 miles from there right this minute. The west side of PC is nothing but white trailer trash (literally). 10 bucks says this guy is from that area.

There is actually trailer trash neighborhoods inside the city limits of a town in South AL? Thats a new one on me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 09:25:40 AM »

Brings a whole different meaning to the phrase sac of Krystals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 09:30:13 AM »

And to think I use to call them gut bombs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2012, 09:32:42 AM »
There is actually trailer trash neighborhoods inside the city limits of a town in South AL? Thats a new one on me.

This part is worse than normal. Yeah yeah I know, fast and loose with the word normal. Friday night at Wall Marks is practically entertainment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 09:39:29 AM »

Oooohhh....and Sani comes out swinging early. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2012, 09:43:57 AM »
Oooohhh....and Sani comes out swinging early.

Ok so serious question here..... If you are Krystal do you forgo that advertising campaign or do you use this to capitalize on it?  I say you capitalize on it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2012, 09:47:54 AM »
Ok so serious question here..... If you are Krystal do you forgo that advertising campaign or do you use this to capitalize on it?  I say you capitalize on it.

Get a sackful......or a "sack" ful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE