Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dyer Has Been Permanently Dismissed from the Team

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Dyer Has Been Permanently Dismissed from the Team
« Reply #160 on: January 06, 2012, 10:15:41 AM »
If Dyer transfers to another FBS school, he'll have to sit out next year before playing unless he seeks -- and is granted -- an eligibility waiver.

Which is what he will go for. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #161 on: January 06, 2012, 10:22:35 AM »
Which is what he will go for.

Don't you have to have a sick relative or some sort of condition yourself to get one of those?  Maybe it was medicinal mary jane?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #162 on: January 06, 2012, 10:47:38 AM »
Don't you have to have a sick relative or some sort of condition yourself to get one of those?  Maybe it was medicinal mary jane?

Supposedly he has a sick grandmother in Little Rock or somewhere......According to message boards the skreets!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #163 on: January 06, 2012, 11:12:02 AM »
Any of you boys know your way around a Walther PPK?

I can't help you there.  I don't think that's in Mississippi.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Michael Dyer's Escape
« Reply #164 on: January 06, 2012, 12:01:27 PM »
For #5  :bar:

[embed=425,349]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o1Znr0CtVm4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #165 on: January 06, 2012, 12:19:57 PM »
Funny. When I saw the name, I thought it was a guy that I played ball with at AU.

http://www.lostlettermen.com/auburn-football-sec/1986/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #166 on: January 06, 2012, 02:32:36 PM »
Funny. When I saw the name, I thought it was a guy that I played ball with at AU.

http://www.lostlettermen.com/auburn-football-sec/1986/

Which one of those guys is you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #167 on: January 06, 2012, 03:52:00 PM »
Which one of those guys is you?

I wish. I got beat up in practice every day. Slow white boys on offense did not get in the games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.