Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tater Tot has a Warrant out for his arrest...

JR4AU

Re: Tater Tot has a Warrant out for his arrest...
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2012, 07:04:16 PM »
The life of a traffic cop has to suck big black dicks.  If I were a Trooper, I'd kill myself.  Seriously.

Yeah but they sure do you think they're God's get the police work .
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2012, 07:55:24 PM »
The life of a traffic cop has to suck big black dicks.  If I were a Trooper, I'd kill myself.  Seriously.
You've never given someone a ticket?  Or sucked a big black dick?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Token

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2012, 08:06:51 PM »
You've never given someone a ticket?  Or sucked a big black dick?

1. Speeding ticket? No.  4 hours in traffic court might be worse than being trapped in a car fire.   Suspended/revoked?  Different story. 

2. Big black dicks? Also no.  Small white lawyer penises are much easier to manage.  Plus, you don't have to worry about he balls being in the way.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2012, 08:08:39 PM »
Yeah but they sure do you think they're God's get the police work .

I think I agree with this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2012, 08:12:19 PM »
1. Speeding ticket? No.  4 hours in traffic court might be worse than being trapped in a car fire.   Suspended/revoked?  Different story. 

2. Big black dicks? Also no.  Small white lawyer penises are much easier to manage.  Plus, you don't have to worry about he balls being in the way.
Who are you to look down upon me for making some money under the interstate?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

JR4AU

« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2012, 08:58:54 PM »

We had a quota, so I had to write them.  I had a standing order with my prosecutor: "Don't fucking call me to testify, I don't give a shit what you do with it."  And that was actually ok with the brass, because most people just pay them, and they didn't want to give me the comp time.

We don't all have wives that keep our nuts in their purse.  I was awarded mine back in the divorce.  Actually, come to think of it, I'm divorced because I never gave them up.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 08:59:27 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions