Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2012 Projected starting lineup

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: 2012 Projected starting lineup
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2011, 08:15:53 PM »
I would also like to add along with some possible coaching changes is having some LB's bigger and badder...or gooder. Man would I love to see Sanders and Owens playing that position. I know this has already been brought up but I just wanted to re-iferate.

I agree on the gooder Lbs.  I think we will really enjoy watching Rah Rah White over the next few years, and he's a bigun.  If the coarches could get either Sanders or Owens to learn the MLB spot, it would be a huge plus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2011, 10:46:42 PM »
I agree on the gooder Lbs.  I think we will really enjoy watching Rah Rah White over the next few years, and he's a bigun.  If the coarches could get either Sanders or Owens to learn the MLB spot, it would be a huge plus.

Was so excited about Rah-Rah and I still am.  I think someone said Frost will come in about 230 which is good.  Disappointed when LO went the route of DE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2011, 08:32:01 AM »
Was so excited about Rah-Rah and I still am.  I think someone said Frost will come in about 230 which is good.  Disappointed when LO went the route of DE.

Yeah, Buzz reminded me of Rah Rah because I had forgotten about him. He should be a great LB, he has the motor to be one. So does Sanders. Man alive is that guy ferocious. Also agree on Owens. I hate it the coaches moved him to DE. Unfortunately, I think both Sanders and Ford have put on too much weight for the coaches liking to play LB. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions