Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Shitting the bed, Part Deaux

JR4AU

Shitting the bed, Part Deaux
« on: November 18, 2011, 08:38:21 PM »
Ok. State asleep at the wheel in Ames right now.  Looks like everybody else is simply going to step out of bammers way as they back in to New Orleans. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

Re: Shitting the bed, Part Deaux
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 09:06:56 PM »
2 turnovers in the first Q for OSU, but with a pick 6 lead 10-0.  ISU can't get out of their own way, or they'd lead. 

Side note: Paul Rhodes = copycat.  Slogan on ISU helmets between the 2 screws at the top of the facemask?  "All In". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 11:42:39 PM »
24-24 moving into OT.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 11:47:22 PM »
Nice play by ISU. OSU got it back. Still tied.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 11:49:57 PM »
Can OSU escape?  If they do, will there be "hangover" next week? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 11:51:14 PM »
Nope. Shitting the bed was correct.

Bammer turds everywhere rejoice!

Thi should get very interesting. If the turds don't score 70, they might get dropped.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 11:53:17 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 11:53:11 PM »
Well fuck me running.  They did it. Bammer being gift wrapped a rematch at the very least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: shitaketing the bed, Part Deaux
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 11:55:24 PM »
Well fudge me running.  They did it. Bammer being gift wrapped a rematch at the very least.

Bigger travesty, Bammer rematch or Ducks rematch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 11:56:18 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

Re: shitaketing the bed, Part Deaux
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 11:57:29 PM »
Bigger travesty, Bammer rematch or Ducks rematch?

Hey, Ark wins, they may sneak in the #1 team. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011, 12:00:06 AM »
I can't fucking believe it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: shitakeaketing the bed, Part Deaux
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2011, 12:00:41 AM »
Hey, Ark wins, they may sneak in the #1 team.

Ha!  A Bama Arky rematch for the NC.  That would just put up stellar ratings in trailer park heavy areas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2011, 12:03:32 AM »
How fucking insane is this? ISU made a deal with the devil or something. Not sure how they pulled that one out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2011, 12:03:41 AM »
Congrats to Paul Rhodes. I thought out of everyone he got a raw deal at AU. But he is getting noticed now!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2011, 12:09:04 AM »
I neglected this game's existence because I thought, "Surely, Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State would be a terrible waste of a Friday night."

:facepalm:

And to answer the question - Bigger travesty would be Alabama getting the rematch.  Why?  Because I'm an Auburn fan.  That's why.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Token

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2011, 12:10:02 AM »
I neglected this game's existence because I thought, "Surely, Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State would be a terrible waste of a Friday night."

And to answer the question - Bigger travesty would be Alabama getting the rematch.  Why?  Because I'm an Auburn fan.  That's why.

On the bright side, Auburn could really fuck up Alabama's season now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2011, 12:12:55 AM »

Assuming LSU and UA win out, it's a travesty because Alabama did not win the league. Did not win the division.

Oregon lost in essentially a pre-season game and had injury issues.  Lost what was basically a home game for LSU. 

If they're still around, they get credit for winning their league.  So would OU. 

But to this point the season is utter bullshit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2011, 12:16:41 AM »
Assuming LSU and UA win out, it's a travesty because Alabama did not win the league. Did not win the division.

Oregon lost in essentially a pre-season game and had injury issues.  Lost what was basically a home game for LSU. 

If they're still around, they get credit for winning their league.  So would OU. 

But to this point the season is utter bullshit.

Just admit it.  Alabama's the best team left. 

Oregon may have an argument, but it's still laden with excuses.  People who watched that game saw how LSU beat the hell out of them, and they noticed that the scoreboard didn't indicate how bad of a beat down it actually was. 

I do wish conference champions were rewarded for their accomplishments, but if the BCS is set out to determine the two best teams, I don't see why Alabama wouldn't be considered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2011, 12:19:04 AM »
Just admit it.  Alabama's the best team left. 

Oregon may have an argument, but it's still laden with excuses.  People who watched that game saw how LSU beat the hell out of them, and they noticed that the scoreboard didn't indicate how bad of a beat down it actually was. 

I do wish conference champions were rewarded for their accomplishments, but if the BCS is set out to determine the two best teams, I don't see why Alabama wouldn't be considered.

And I'm admittedly biased, but if Oregon was in the SEC west, they wouldn't be winning their division or conference either.  To give Oregon the nudge over Bama because of a conference championship is basically rewarding them to playing in a weak conference. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2011, 12:22:12 AM »
Just think how Boise State feels. 

They make a field goal against TCU, and they're the clear cut favorite to be in the BCSCG. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions