Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Karma is an Ironic Bitch

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Karma is an Ironic Bitch
« on: November 21, 2011, 05:53:14 PM »
We are now one of the most popular teams in the country with a huge fan base this weekend.

Am I the only one that finds it humorous that all the Auburn haters from last year are now our biggest fans.  All the 1 loss team's fan bases are suddenly having to rely on good ole Auburn to upset the Tide. 

I've seen more War Eagle's across the internet than I've seen in my life time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Karma is an Ironic Bitch
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 06:07:23 PM »
We are now one of the most popular teams in the country with a huge fan base this weekend.

Am I the only one that finds it humorous that all the Auburn haters from last year are now our biggest fans.  All the 1 loss team's fan bases are suddenly having to rely on good ole Auburn to upset the Tide. 

I've seen more War Eagle's across the internet than I've seen in my life time.
Don't worry. We'll be hated as much as we were this time last year as soon as the clock runs out on Saturday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 06:14:26 PM »
Don't worry. We'll be hated as much as we were this time last year as soon as the clock runs out on Saturday.

I laughed.  I only laugh to keep the hurt at bay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 06:15:12 PM »
I say we lose just for revenge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 06:36:30 PM »
Fuck them all.  If their teams didn't suck so much dick and lose to the likes of Baylor and Iowa State, then they wouldn't be in this predicament. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 09:38:36 AM »
Fuck them all.  If their teams didn't suck so much dick and lose to the likes of Baylor and Iowa State, then they wouldn't be in this predicament.

This man knows. If the losers knew how to run the table like a real champ (2010 AU), they wouldnt have to rely on shit. Its something that Georgia and others just don't know how to do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE