Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Snaggie's new favorite website

Snaggie's new favorite website
« on: November 04, 2011, 11:06:14 AM »
Blog from Purdue's long snapper.  Some of his stuff is pretty funny.

Thanks to Dustin Smith, our team's video extraordinaire, I was able to take a few moving picture shots about what it is really like to be a long snapper. As I have mentioned before, long snapping has very little to do with actually snapping a ball; it has everything to do with everything else. I have said many times, snapping is 50% mental, 30% ball tricks, 10% snapping and another 30% talking about girls. This video displays a few of the skills necessary to be in the top 10% of all long snappers at Purdue University.
In other news, for those of you who are early draft board enthusiasts (I'm talking to you, Mel Kiper), it is safe to say I will not be playing for the Falcon's next year. A Falcon's scout walked by me in practice the other day and this is about how our conversation went:
Me: You guys looking for a long snapper?
Scout: Everybody is always looking! Are you any good?
Me: The best!
Scout: Ok sounds good, I'll have to check you out.
Me: Yeah, hit me up on MySpace.
http://snappingnecks.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:07:29 AM by AU_Tiger_2000 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Snaggie's new favorite website
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 11:17:02 AM »
Snaggie in his office atm:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

chinook

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 01:19:33 PM »
Snaggie in his office atm:

can't see the picture but :hop: is blowing up with orders from someone using auesquire as a username. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 01:33:21 PM »
This kid is good.  Real good. 

Don't know if anyone has ever gotten into Blue Mountain State.  Comes on Wednesdays at 10:00 p.m.  Comedy depicting college football with the main focus being on sex, drunkeness and more sex.  Did I mention sex?  Pretty mindless, leave your brain at the door stuff, but that's my kind of comedy.  For some reason, this guy's blog reminded me of that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 02:02:35 PM »
If you haven't gotten into BMS, take a couple of minutes out of your day to check this "Recruitment video" out. Trust the Snags.  Well worth it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."