Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

May the Excuses Commence!

May the Excuses Commence!
« on: November 01, 2011, 07:09:50 PM »
JHokanson Justin Hokanson
Auburn basketball players Tony Neysmith and Josh Langford have been suspended indefinitely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

chinook

Re: May the Excuses Commence!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 07:20:20 PM »
JHokanson Justin Hokanson
Auburn basketball players Tony Neysmith and Josh Langford have been suspended indefinitely.

excuse?  isn't this just standard protocol?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 11:52:10 PM »
Beat me to it.  I saw that on the 10:00 news and just face palmed.  This program is frickin' jinxed..haunted...voodo'd....fuck'd....framboozled...frickschnickled...cursed with bad fucking luck.

But...they did beat Paine by 26.....WOOHOOOOOO......

So, there's that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 09:49:30 AM »
So...indefinitely...like forever, or like until SEC play...

Fuck me, we can't get a good thing going in basketball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 09:54:13 AM »
So...indefinitely...like forever, or like until SEC play...

Fuck me, we can't get a good thing going in basketball.

We need Mark Richt to corch our roundhoops team.  The Paine College suspension would be severe enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 10:15:30 AM »
Read on Rivals that they will be back as long as the accomplish the path that the coaches have set for them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 10:17:04 AM »
Read on Rivals that they will be back as long as the accomplish the path that the coaches have set for them.

Ice cream will be served.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 10:18:09 AM »
Oh by the way, Varez Ward suffered an ankle injury during the game as well...

Evan Woodberry reports with glee.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/11/auburn_tops_paine_college_in_e.html
AUBURN, Alabama -- Auburn announced the suspension of two players moments before Tuesday night's exhibition and then watched as starting point guard Varez Ward suffered an ankle sprain in the second half.

The Tigers beat Paine College 86-60 after building a big lead in a dominant first half.

But Tuesday's biggest news centered on the suspension of senior guard Tony Neysmith and sophomore guard Josh Langford and the injury to Ward.

The indefinite suspensions for a violation of team rules were announced about an hour before the game. Neysmith was a reserve who was expected to play sparingly, but Langford would likely have been an important player off the bench.

Ward injured his ankle while diving for a loose ball. He immediately grabbed for his left foot and grimaced in pain. After going to the locker room for treatment, he watched the rest of the game from the bench with an ice pack on his left ankle.

It was not immediately clear whether the injury would keep Ward out of any games.

Auburn has a final exhibition Saturday against Victory University before opening the regular season Nov. 11 against McNeese State.

While Ward and fellow starting guard Frankie Sullivan (3 points) had quiet nights, Auburn got ample production from sophomores Chris Denson (21) and Allen Payne (12).

Sullivan fouled out after only 19 minutes, but Denson ended the first half with back-to-back 3-pointers and then continued scoring after halftime.

Auburn out-rebounded Paine 47-30 and had 19 assists against only nine turnovers.

Payne is a historically black private college in Augusta, Ga., that competes in NAIA Division II.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 10:23:51 AM »
Ice cream will be served.

Well, the man did learn from John Calipari.

Oh by the way, Varez Ward suffered an ankle injury during the game as well...

Evan Woodberry reports with glee.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/11/auburn_tops_paine_college_in_e.html

Damn!  I also would like to take this moment to say: "I hope Woodberry is bludgeoned to death with a goat aids infected dick."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 10:47:15 AM »
Wow...how does your starting shooting guard foul out 19 minutes in against a NAIA team in exhibition?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011, 10:48:15 AM »
Wow...how does your starting shooting guard foul out 19 minutes in against a NAIA team in exhibition?

Practice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 06:06:49 PM »
Payne is a historically black private college in Augusta, Ga., that competes in NAIA Division II.

We beat a team of upper middle class black nerds. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.