Weapon progressions

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Modern Warfare 3
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 10:26:31 AM »
Released today (or last night at midnight if you were willing to be at the store then)

Release trailer.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 10:29:08 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 10:28:40 AM »
Picking this up after work.  Probably won't sleep much tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 02:45:28 PM »
Fucking awesome, that's all I have to say. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 02:52:06 PM »
Picking this up after work.  Probably won't sleep much tonight.

Don't let your girl sit up with you drinking wine. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 02:55:10 PM »
Don't let your girl sit up with you drinking wine.

Usually she's the one running the all-night gaming session. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 10:03:38 AM »
It's fucking awesome.  Still campaigning, so haven't even tried multiplayer yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 10:33:50 AM »
I played hours of MW3 multiplayer last night.  I did ok sometimes, but other times did horrible.  I need to memorize the maps and upgrade my weapons.  Overall, it is great though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

wesfau2

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 10:42:53 AM »
I played hours of MW3 multiplayer last night.  I did ok sometimes, but other times did horrible.  I need to memorize the maps and upgrade my weapons.  Overall, it is great though.

Yeah, it's a hassle having to start from scratch with weapons/perks.

I do love the new maps, though.  Learning them is half the fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 10:51:03 AM »
There is a whole new group of kids for me to tell to go kill their parents and get me their credit card number. 

Good times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 10:59:24 AM »
There is a whole new group of kids for me to tell to go kill their parents and get me their credit card number. 

Good times.
I am also looking forward to this.  Fun times. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 10:59:49 AM »
Yeah, it's a hassle having to start from scratch with weapons/perks.

I do love the new maps, though.  Learning them is half the fun.
What's your handle?  You on XBox live?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 11:03:24 AM »
What's your handle?  You on XBox live?

PS3...wesfau
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 07:53:31 AM »
I am also looking forward to this.  Fun times.

Landlord was asking last night where you had been?  I told him you were to big of a pussy to play hardcore.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 07:54:31 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 01:20:45 PM »
Landlord was asking last night where you had been?  I told him you were to big of a pussy to play hardcore.
Haha, horse shit.  I'll be on there tonight.  I'll play. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 01:22:00 PM »
Haha, horse shit.  I'll be on there tonight.  I'll play.

Word. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 12:37:45 AM »
OK so I got this for Christmas.  PS3

Played it a little.  Don't get the big deal.  I suck at it for one.  I just sort of run behind people and blast away at shit I can't really see. 

Maps?  What the fuck maps?  Multi what? 

Don't get it. 

For those of you ancient enough to remember I started on Duke Nuke 'Em and graduated to Doom.  Used to have an entire server at work dedicated to Doom (I think it was Doom but now that I think about it, it was probably Quake) with all kinds of maps and levels.  And characters.  Played as Tigger for about a year.  Would bounce, shoot the fuck out of people and it would go "hoo hoo hoo hooooo"  Where's Tigger in this grim game?  Graphics are pretty good but in truth Psycho Circus (for the PC) was more entertaining and that was 11 years ago.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss:_Psycho_Circus:_The_Nightmare_Child

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 07:12:19 AM »
So what I'm hearing you say is that 10 year olds are whipping your ass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 08:11:00 AM »
So what I'm hearing you say is that 10 year olds are whipping your ass?

Those little bastards like to re-spawn, wait for me to get my count up, then take me out just as I'm waiting for my package to hit the ground. 

If you've never threatened to drive 10 hours to a 9 year old's house and kill his parents in their sleep at 2 in the morning over a care package, you haven't lived. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 08:14:32 AM »
Those little bastards like to re-spawn, wait for me to get my count up, then take me out just as I'm waiting for my package to hit the ground. 

If you've never threatened to drive 10 hours to a 9 year old's house and kill his parents in their sleep at 2 in the morning over a care package, you haven't lived.

Good times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions