Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Modern Warfare 3

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Modern Warfare 3
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2012, 10:05:57 AM »
So what I'm hearing you say is that 10 year olds are whipping your ass?

No.  I don't know any 10 year olds.  I'm just doing the missions or whatever. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2012, 10:10:23 AM »
No.  I don't know any 10 year olds.  I'm just doing the missions or whatever.

Yeah story mode is not too bad even on veteran.  The COD franchise is about online gaming mainly though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2012, 10:12:01 AM »
Yeah story mode is not too bad even on veteran.  The COD franchise is about online gaming mainly though.

Yeah.  Don't think I'll be doing that.  I like shooting my own team members too much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2012, 10:34:43 AM »
Yeah.  Don't think I'll be doing that.  I like shooting my own team members too much.

Well you just have to  play/not play gametypes on hardcore where friendly fire is on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2012, 10:53:25 AM »
Those little bastards like to re-spawn, wait for me to get my count up, then take me out just as I'm waiting for my package to hit the ground. 

If you've never threatened to drive 10 hours to a 9 year old's house and kill his parents in their sleep at 2 in the morning over a care package, you haven't lived.
It is also fun to permanently fuck the kids up for life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."