Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sweaty Ball's Boycott

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Sweaty Ball's Boycott
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 11:16:54 AM »
If I go to Starbucks, I just get a small cup of the house blend in the hopes that it's the most mellow coffee they have. Drown it in half/half and it's still so strong that I toss it after half the cup.  I've been stopping in Atlanta Bread Co. on the way to work for years.  Nothing compares to their house IMO.  Maybe I'm just so used to it but damn, I gotta' have my ABC coffee every morning.
I think I saw the ABC you are speaking of last weekend on my way to teh panhandlez. Were you the guy wearing the banana hammock out front holding a BOGO free sign with the pink hat? I thought it was you and maybe you had a side job in the mornings for the insurance. I waved and asked you if you were a sign holder that cared, but you shot me a bird in response. You really are a bastard in the mornings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 11:20:23 AM »
:puke:  You nasty fuck.....

When we were working late we would have a gopher run out and pick up about 10 coffees.  It wasn't bad, shit was stout too.  Wake you back up.

Not really crazy about ABC coffee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2011, 11:24:16 AM »
I think I saw the ABC you are speaking of last weekend on my way to teh panhandlez. Were you the guy wearing the banana hammock out front holding a BOGO free sign with the pink hat? I thought it was you and maybe you had a side job in the mornings for the insurance. I waved and asked you if you were a sign holder that cared, but you shot me a bird in response. You really are a bastard in the mornings.

I hadn't had my coffee yet.  DUH!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2011, 11:27:21 AM »
I think Starbucks coffee is shit tier coffee.  I don't stop on the 30 coffee shops on the way to work.  I would much rather have a cup of Donut Shop.  Much better coffee to me.  Anyways, I don't really see any commercials, hear or read any adds for Ben and Jerry's.  The only time I see something about it is in the Publix sales paper which isn't very often, b/c it hardly ever goes on sale.

marketing as you know isn't limited to the tv or print.   you never heard of the cow mobile or seen their delivery vans.  t-shirts are common.  the packaging is fun with quirky names.  not disagreeing, but they aren't where they are because of awesome ice cream they had vision....and so on.  i like the ice cream a lot but i've also found some of the best come from the local dairies at the fraction of the cost.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2011, 11:33:21 AM »
marketing as you know isn't limited to the tv or print.   you never heard of the cow mobile or seen their delivery vans.  t-shirts are common. the packaging is fun with quirky names.  not disagreeing, but they aren't where they are because of awesome ice cream they had vision....and so on.  i like the ice cream a lot but i've also found some of the best come from the local dairies at the fraction of the cost.

Nope, If it doesn't happen on the X, ESPN, Fox News, some other cable channel or right outside my office door I usually miss out on it.  The closest dairy around here closed up shop last year, but it was real good.  He was actually more expensive which was part of his problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2011, 11:39:28 AM »
I don't eat ice cream because it makes you fat.

Fatties
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2011, 11:44:08 AM »

Fatties

Speaking of fatties, afterwards, some taco bell and Ben and Jerry's was the titz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2011, 11:44:26 AM »

Fatties

let me guess frozen yogurt.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2011, 11:45:13 AM »
Speaking of fatties, afterwards, some taco bell and Ben and Jerry's was the titz.

i'm telling you if you ever come this way...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 11:46:28 AM »
let me guess frozen yogurt.

:facepalm:

Nope, but I did just polish off a cup of Activa Strawberry Yogurt with granola mixed in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 11:54:38 AM »
I guess the jist of what I was saying is that they actually use cream, butter, milk, sugar. Not a fucking powder (like sonic, wendys, mcdonalds, etc). I can taste the difference between a "frozen desert product" and real ice cream. Ben and Jerry's is about the only mainstream brand that makes it right.

That's fast food ice cream.  Have you eaten Bryer's?  That's milk, sugar, cream.  And Blue Bell, from the creamery right close in Brenham, TX, has their own damn cows and as many unique flavors as the liberal assholes do.  I would put Blue Bell up against those pinkos any time.   I know y'all get Blue Bell as least as far north as Montgomery - isn't there a creamery in Moblie?

And I don't care if they still own it or not.  The money they donate to the pinkos came from that damn ice cream one way or another, and I bet they still get money for their name and stuff.  S
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2011, 12:03:38 PM »
I can't eat Blue Bell because of the commercials.  Don't know if any product on earth has ever had gheyer ads. 

Take a bowl of butterflies, on a sunny, country day. Stir in a cup of kittens while they purr the day away.....

AAAGHHGG...SHUT THE HELL UP.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2011, 12:06:16 PM »
i'm telling you if you ever come this way...

Would love too.

Nope, but I did just polish off a cup of Activa Strawberry Yogurt with granola mixed in.

The fuck?  I know you are old an shit, but damn!

That's fast food ice cream.  Have you eaten Bryer's?  That's milk, sugar, cream.  And Blue Bell, from the creamery right close in Brenham, TX, has their own damn cows and as many unique flavors as the liberal assholes do.  I would put Blue Bell up against those pinkos any time.   I know y'all get Blue Bell as least as far north as Montgomery - isn't there a creamery in Moblie?

And I don't care if they still own it or not.  The money they donate to the pinkos came from that damn ice cream one way or another, and I bet they still get money for their name and stuff.  S

It's all subjective.  I think Ben and Jerry's is the GOAT Ice Cream and no one else is close.  Just like I think Dr.Pepper is the GOAT soft drink.  Someone else might think it to be Bryer's and Pepsi.    Just b/c they are liberal fuckers doesn't mean they make bad ice cream though.  Just like Neil Young being a liberal fucker doesn't make him a bad guitarist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2011, 12:06:29 PM »
I can't eat Blue Bell because of the commercials.  Don't know if any product on earth has ever had gheyer ads. 

Take a bowl of butterflies, on a sunny, country day. Stir in a cup of kittens while they purr the day away.....

AAAGHHGG...SHUT THE HELL UP.

yo, snaggy is that ass okay for you?  in the avatar...not mine.  don't forget to delete those photos in your phone.  i don't want to tell people our secret. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2011, 12:07:53 PM »
Would love too.

It's all subjective.  I think Ben and Jerry's is the GOAT Ice Cream and no one else is close.  Just like I think Dr.Pepper is the GOAT soft drink.  Someone else might think it to be Bryer's and Pepsi.    Just b/c they are liberal fuckers doesn't mean they make bad ice cream though.  Just like Neil Young being a liberal fucker doesn't make him a bad guitarist.

dr. pepper ... can't be drank enough. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2011, 12:10:10 PM »
dr. pepper ... can't be drank enough.

Could drink a box of them right now and not even hesitate.  Damn they are good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2011, 12:16:15 PM »
Would love too.

To each his own opinion.  I have mine - you can have yours too.  I am not trying to ridicule anyone into changing their opinion either - just stating my case - because I sure as hell won't change my opinion.  I despise liberal extremists.  I would rather crawl on broken glass than listen to Neil Young.  Would rather eat dog shit than pay for Ben & Jerry's.  Don't expect anyone to change, even if i am horribly disappointed that you apparently choose to support pinko commie liberal fucks in every facet of your existence... ;)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2011, 12:23:15 PM »
To each his own opinion.  I have mine - you can have yours too.  I am not trying to ridicule anyone into changing their opinion either - just stating my case - because I sure as hell won't change my opinion.  I despise liberal extremists.  I would rather crawl on broken glass than listen to Neil Young.  Would rather eat dog shit than pay for Ben & Jerry's.  Don't expect anyone to change, even if i am horribly disappointed that you apparently choose to support pinko commie liberal fucks in every facet of your existence... ;)

Not every facet, I don't buy GM or Chrysler.  :)

Would never pay for a Neil Young album or a Clooney movie, sometimes you have rise above your morals and go the Chizad route to obtain certain things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2011, 12:25:19 PM »
yo, snaggy is that ass okay for you?  in the avatar...not mine.  don't forget to delete those photos in your phone.  i don't want to tell people our secret.

I'm sorry, what?  You say something?  I wasn't paying attention.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2011, 03:50:31 PM »

Fatties

That's why I have to run about 30 miles a week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE