Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Crimson Caravan in Huntsville.....*Key Board Warning*

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Crimson Caravan in Huntsville.....*Key Board Warning*
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2008, 04:46:17 PM »
I need a E penius in my mouth  :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2008, 05:29:02 PM »
I need a E penius in my mouth  :puke:

Bend over.  I got your hard drive right here.

E-smack makes me moist
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

BLS

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2008, 05:42:34 PM »
This is starting to turn fucking  E GAY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2008, 07:48:33 PM »
Wooo Hooo!  I'm an internet asshole!   :wave:

Townhall, I didn't log in just to make that statement, I check this board quite often.  Also, I read threads because on this board they tend to get hijacked with some funny shit, your shit wasn't funny.  That is all I was saying, next time don't take your internet self so seriously.   :sad:

Wow.  Yeah.  All these funny threads on the football forum.  "Here's a funny emoticon.  I like emoticons.  Hey, here comes Chopper with something asshole to say.  Ha ha.  Ha ha.  Ha ha.  We like jerking it to pictures of chicks we'll never meet in real life because the women in our lives are either nonexistent or uglier than asscrack hair.  Ha ha.  Ha ha.  Maybe I'm depressed." 

Here, allow me to make this thread more on your level:

http://www.girlvinyl.com/eel/ 

Try those out and see if it's still funny. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2008, 07:53:32 PM »
I'm not clicking the link because if it is what I suspect it is, I've seen that eel-related video and once was enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2008, 10:20:53 AM »
Wow.  Yeah.  All these funny threads on the football forum.  "Here's a funny emoticon.  I like emoticons.  Hey, here comes Chopper with something asshole to say.  Ha ha.  Ha ha.  Ha ha.  We like jerking it to pictures of chicks we'll never meet in real life because the women in our lives are either nonexistent or uglier than asscrack hair.  Ha ha.  Ha ha.  Maybe I'm depressed." 

Here, allow me to make this thread more on your level:

http://www.girlvinyl.com/eel/ 

Try those out and see if it's still funny. 

If you'd take two seconds to get your lathered up pencil rod out of fmnstr's facial spread, you'd see that we're doing nothing you don't already do.   

Oh, and I think it's fantastic that you make fun of naked women on here.  It's only the clinching proof that a "gay hijack" theme to this thread is your ultimate goal.

Sorry townhall, but no real dick for you today.   You just get more E-penis, and you'll enjoy it.   

I'm not clicking on any link.   You haven't risen to our level of assholeness yet, so you don't deserve it.

Denied.

FAIL!

I LOVE Wednesday!  :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2008, 11:53:00 AM »
I clicked it.  There was one Asian woman pouring tiny eels through a funnel into another Asian woman's butthole.  I didn't stick around for the ending.

Not really sure why you would pour tiny eels into your butthole.  Doesn't make sense to me.  I've never pondered the possibility of deriving pleasure from pouring tiny eels into someone's butthole.  Would it be the person pouring the tiny eels into someone else's butthole that this gives plaesure to, or is it the person receiving the tiny eels into their own butthole that's supposed to be having fun?

And who would think of pouring tiny eels into someone's butthole in the first place?  Can't see that thought crossing my mind.  More importantly, who would think to search for a video of someone pouring tiny eels into someone else's butthole?  Seems logical that the thought crossed their mind.  "You know, I wonder if there are any videos of people pouring tiny eels into each other's butthole's.  I think I'll do a search.  Hey, if I find any, I could post the video on a message board of people pouring tiny eels into each other's buttholes whenever a thread goes off topic."

Something strange about pouring tiny eels into someone's butthole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2008, 11:55:02 AM »
just sayin'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2008, 12:29:49 PM »
I clicked it.  There was one Asian woman pouring tiny eels through a funnel into another Asian woman's butthole.  I didn't stick around for the ending.

Not really sure why you would pour tiny eels into your butthole.  Doesn't make sense to me.  I've never pondered the possibility of deriving pleasure from pouring tiny eels into someone's butthole.  Would it be the person pouring the tiny eels into someone else's butthole that this gives plaesure to, or is it the person receiving the tiny eels into their own butthole that's supposed to be having fun?

And who would think of pouring tiny eels into someone's butthole in the first place?  Can't see that thought crossing my mind.  More importantly, who would think to search for a video of someone pouring tiny eels into someone else's butthole?  Seems logical that the thought crossed their mind.  "You know, I wonder if there are any videos of people pouring tiny eels into each other's butthole's.  I think I'll do a search.  Hey, if I find any, I could post the video on a message board of people pouring tiny eels into each other's buttholes whenever a thread goes off topic."

It's not about butthole pleasures....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tidesucksass

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2008, 01:38:46 PM »

That's just foreplay. It's all they need.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2008, 02:01:13 PM »
Damn Townasshole, you nailed it.  I am a hump back virgin, and this is all I have, thanks for calling me out.  I think that I will go jerk off now.   :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2008, 07:26:41 PM »
If you'd take two seconds to get your lathered up pencil rod out of fmnstr's facial spread, you'd see that we're doing nothing you don't already do.   

Oh, and I think it's fantastic that you make fun of naked women on here.  It's only the clinching proof that a "gay hijack" theme to this thread is your ultimate goal.

Sorry townhall, but no real dick for you today.   You just get more E-penis, and you'll enjoy it.   

I'm not clicking on any link.   You haven't risen to our level of assholeness yet, so you don't deserve it.

Denied.

FAIL!

I LOVE Wednesday!  :vn:

Fmnstr...wow.  Still using that same joke from what, two years ago?  Two years ago on Aunation.net?  Nice one, Chopper.

And who is making fun of naked women? 

You know what, Chopper.  Go ahead and keep up this asshole shit towards me.  I've never understood why you have this personal vendetta against me, but if it keeps you happy in that apartment of yours, keep it up.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2008, 07:46:50 PM »
Fmnstr...wow.  Still using that same joke from what, two years ago?  Two years ago on Aunation.net?  Nice one, Chopper.

It's a fair shot.  I didn't expect you to like it.  You took a shot at someone you didn't know, so I figure taking shots at you should only make you comfortable, not the opposite.  Go figure that you don't like it.  (shrug)

And who is making fun of naked women?

So, seriously, you go after him because of his avatar?  Weak.   Okay, so let's assume that this wasn't about naked women....  The fact that you choose to go after ss for his avatar is super gay, considering the man posts some top notch talent in the appropriate sections of this forum. 

You know what, Chopper.  Go ahead and keep up this asshole shit towards me.  I've never understood why you have this personal vendetta against me, but if it keeps you happy in that apartment of yours, keep it up.   

Nothing against you, rather that I find your Dr. Jeckle / Mr. Hyde routine a little tiring.  You offer good info from time to time, but hanging out with you would be about as fun sticking a sharp pencil in my eye.

...and uh....Why yes... I live in an apartment. 

I'm happy...  I'm eating a cookie...   I have sex with girls too...  you're missing out.

Anything else?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2008, 09:05:35 PM »
Why would someone pour tiny eels down someone else's butthole?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2008, 11:17:40 PM »
It's a fair shot.  I didn't expect you to like it.  You took a shot at someone you didn't know, so I figure taking shots at you should only make you comfortable, not the opposite.  Go figure that you don't like it.  (shrug)

So, seriously, you go after him because of his avatar?  Weak.   Okay, so let's assume that this wasn't about naked women....  The fact that you choose to go after ss for his avatar is super gay, considering the man posts some top notch talent in the appropriate sections of this forum. 

Nothing against you, rather that I find your Dr. Jeckle / Mr. Hyde routine a little tiring.  You offer good info from time to time, but hanging out with you would be about as fun sticking a sharp pencil in my eye.

...and uh....Why yes... I live in an apartment. 

I'm happy...  I'm eating a cookie...   I have sex with girls too...  you're missing out.

Anything else?

I eat cookies!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2008, 12:11:09 AM »
I eat cookies!

cookies are choice man!  :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2008, 06:36:04 AM »
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 06:41:49 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2008, 09:54:46 AM »

Yep. I figured that's the one I'd seen.
If he found it the same way I did, he got "Rick Rolled" into it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions