Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Taking a look back

Re: Taking a look back
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2011, 10:49:33 AM »
Oh, and this. The Fall Guy is one my favorites.

Heather Thomas was fucking bad ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 10:56:15 AM »

I would still hit that shit with much enthusiasm.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2011, 10:58:27 AM »
I would still hit her daughter with much enthusiasm.

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2011, 11:00:36 AM »

No doubt the Fall Guy always had the hot womenz in the show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2011, 11:11:52 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2011, 11:32:11 AM »
I blame most of my general ineptitude on Hong Kong Phooey.

You take that shit back!  Right Now!  Hong Kong Phooey was awesome, don't blame him for your ineptitude. 

Space Ghost would kick Captain Planet's ass.

Yup, you just spit some hot fire truth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2011, 11:37:19 AM »
James West.

Vic Marrow.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 11:38:53 AM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2011, 12:22:25 PM »
James West.

<snip>

Vic Marrow.

<snip>

My two favorite shows when I was younger...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

djsimp

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2011, 12:26:43 PM »
My two favorite shows when I was younger...

The title of this thread is "Taking a look back" and not "Taking a look way way back". But, since we're cool, the entries by you and dallas are acceptable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2011, 12:31:21 PM »
The title of this thread is "Taking a look back" and not "Taking a look way way back". But, since we're cool, the entries by you and dallas are acceptable. 

Why you little sum-bitch!!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

chinook

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 12:32:09 PM »
i use to watch this show...i believe thrilla starred in it.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 12:32:48 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 12:39:27 PM »

Gotta have "way way back" to have way back.

Could be worst

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 12:40:27 PM »
i use to watch this show...i believe thrilla starred in it.

Holy Kdap.....Goldar???  I forgot all about that thing.  I used to watch it too but it was one of those shows that was soooooo badly done, you HAD to watch.  You were like, "No way...you can see the string holding the rocket in the air".  And why the little Jap kid had to wear that helmet...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 12:47:31 PM »
  And why the little Jap kid had to wear that helmet...

It was not tied to the plot.  It was tied to the transportation he took to the set each day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2011, 12:53:04 PM »

It was not tied to the plot.  It was tied to the transportation he took to the set each day.

I didn't realize they had mopeds that long ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2011, 12:54:54 PM »
I blame Bugs Bunny for CCT's racism.

Edit Note: On second thought the videos are probably not a good idea.

That was not fair. There are many times I don't like your bitchy little white ass either. But that does not make me a racist. A homophobe maybe!

I was fond of Rocky and Bullwinkle with Mr. Peabody and the WayBack Machine.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/216694/mr-peabody-and-sherman-episode-4
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 12:57:20 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2011, 12:56:21 PM »
Why you little sum-bitch!!!

Here you go.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2011, 12:57:02 PM »
Racist Bugs

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2011, 01:00:46 PM »
I didn't realize they had mopeds that long ago.

Apparently you two shared a seat.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2011, 01:03:37 PM »

Apparently you two shared a seat.

I'm not getting in that bitch if it aint got seatbelts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions