Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Taking a look back

Re: Taking a look back
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2011, 09:54:45 AM »
Defender was also a fav of mine on the Atari.

I always liked it when the people on the ground would be taken up by the alien ships, you'd shoot the ships and then try to save the people.  I always just shot them.  But then again, in more modern games, I liked killing the hookers in GTA III, just to get my money back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2011, 10:18:04 AM »
  But then again, in more modern games, I liked killing the hookers in GTA III, just to get my money back.

Some things are just fun to do whether it be in video games or real life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2011, 04:23:17 PM »
Let's fast forward to the present.  Saturday, I'm flipping channels between college baseball games and during a commercial, I come across this movie on TNT or FX or something. It's about lunch time and the scene is obviously in a prison.  4-5 guys have this skinhead pinned against the wall.  They cuss each other back and forth and suddenly, the guy behind him just rams it up his ass about 7-8 times til he spunks then slams the dude's head in the wall. 

The very next scene is the fuckee laying ass up on a doctor's table and the doc tells the guard it only took 7 stitches.  Now...I know the obvious jokes and shit coming here but why the hell is it necessary to show that kind of stuff right there on channels that kids will be surfing?  I mean, to each his/her own.  Watch what you want (I know I do) but some of that stuff has got to be limited when it's that easily accessible to kids.

I miss the Herculoids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."