Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Re: Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2011, 01:58:42 PM »
Well I hope there is a rim in that one too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2011, 05:40:22 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2011, 07:05:56 AM »
167 hours to finish all main and side quests.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2011, 02:20:00 PM »
Fast travel is the tits that is all
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2011, 02:23:27 PM »

Why yes it is. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Vandy Vol

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2011, 02:26:34 PM »

True, but you still have to discover the locations in order to fast travel to them.  There are well over 100 locations.

And you can't fast travel when enemies are nearby, which is annoying when you're in the middle of a fucking forest and have no idea that there's some dumb ass wolf hanging around 50 yards away.

But yes, I am at least glad that I don't have to run from Riften to Markath.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2011, 05:54:05 PM »
True, but you still have to discover the locations in order to fast travel to them.  There are well over 100 locations.

And you can't fast travel when enemies are nearby, which is annoying when you're in the middle of a fucking forest and have no idea that there's some dumb ass wolf hanging around 50 yards away.

But yes, I am at least glad that I don't have to run from Riften to Markath.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Vandy Vol

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2011, 07:09:19 PM »

So says the one who spends hours clicking his mouse frantically in order to move a character along in a virtual forest...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2011, 01:09:29 AM »
So says the one who spends hours clicking his mouse frantically in order to move a character along in a virtual forest...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2011, 01:10:08 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2011, 10:10:28 AM »
It wasn't that funny of a picture.

Besides leave vv alone it reminds him of the good ol days back home in the shire, when bilbo would butt fuck him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 10:11:13 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Vandy Vol

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2011, 06:47:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2012, 08:21:40 PM »
This made me laugh too...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2012, 10:48:48 PM »
Got this game finally through Gamefly.  Played for maybe an hour.  It's boxed back up and in the fucking mailbox.  It sucked raw, rancid ass. By far the least favorite game I've encountered.  Not even close.

I can't for the life of me figure out what some of you were raving about. 

The fighting scenes suck tortoise ass.  Flailing around with a sword, striking nothing at all but blood splatters all around.  The fighting was absolutely horrible.  Easily the worst I've seen since the Sega days.  Wolfenstein was better. Duke Nuke 'Em (the original) was better.

I knew during the 45 minute bullshit wagon ride that it wasn't going to be something I'd likely enjoy and it just kept on sucking the fun out of the room second by second. 

The motion was jerky and spastic.  The animation (compared to Call of Duty, Arkham or fuck's sake even Transformers or Kinectimals) was really bad. 

This piece of shit was, to me, the equivalent of playing NCAA 2010 and then trying to remain interested in a game of NFL Electric Football

I did not like it at all and as I saw it getting no better anytime soon, I washed my hands of it.  They should have spent some of the money they wasted on trailers on developing the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Vandy Vol

« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2012, 10:56:35 PM »
Got this game finally through Gamefly.  Played for maybe an hour.  It's boxed back up and in the fucking mailbox.  It sucked raw, rancid ass. By far the least favorite game I've encountered.  Not even close.

I can't for the life of me figure out what some of you were raving about. 

The fighting scenes suck tortoise ass.  Flailing around with a sword, striking nothing at all but blood splatters all around.  The fighting was absolutely horrible.  Easily the worst I've seen since the Sega days.  Wolfenstein was better. Duke Nuke 'Em (the original) was better.

I knew during the 45 minute bullshit wagon ride that it wasn't going to be something I'd likely enjoy and it just kept on sucking the fun out of the room second by second. 

The motion was jerky and spastic.  The animation (compared to Call of Duty, Arkham or fuck's sake even Transformers or Kinectimals) was really bad. 

This piece of shit was, to me, the equivalent of playing NCAA 2010 and then trying to remain interested in a game of NFL Electric Football

I did not like it at all and as I saw it getting no better anytime soon, I washed my hands of it.  They should have spent some of the money they wasted on trailers on developing the game.

http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?topic=17797.0
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2012, 11:02:32 PM »

http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?topic=17797.0

No.  This game was not amazing.  The COD games are.  Arkham had the potential to be but it was a little stiff in places and the punching people got boring after a while.  Watching my kids do some of the motion games is amazing. 

This?  No.  It couldn't see amazing if you gave it a telescope.

To each his own but I wasted far too much of my time with this throwback 80s Sega-looking shit, and I spent probably less than two hours in it. 

Not something I enjoyed at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2012, 10:45:04 PM »
I'm in with Dead Island now. 

It's not much better.  All the profanity?  Completely unnecessary. 

Gameplay is barely meh and the constant buying and collecting bores the shit out of me.  Just let me find weapons, pick them up and use them.   Why the HELL would I need money to buy stuff if zombies had taken over?  Ignorant.

I liked the opening song, but the cut scenes are ridiculous, the tasks stupid and the fighting utterly lame.  When I hit a zombie I want to see it strike.   

At best I'd give it a 3 out of 10.  Elder Skrimp gets a 1.5.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2012, 07:32:50 AM »

Long rumored and much anticipated, The Elder Scrolls Online is finally being unveiled in the June issue of Game Informer. In this month's cover story we journey across the entire land of Tamriel, from Elsweyr to Skyrim and everywhere in between.

Developed by the team at Zenimax Online Studios, The Elder Scrolls Online merges the unmatched exploration of rich worlds that the franchise is known for with the scale and social aspects of a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Players will discover an entirely new chapter of Elder Scrolls history in this ambitious world, set a millennium before the events of Skyrim as the daedric prince Molag Bal tries to pull all of Tamriel into his demonic realm.

"It will be extremely rewarding finally to unveil what we have been developing the last several years," said game director and MMO veteran Matt Firor, whose previous work includes Mythic's well-received Dark Age of Camelot. "The entire team is committed to creating the best MMO ever made – and one that is worthy of The Elder Scrolls franchise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2012, 11:29:24 AM »
DLC pack for Skyrim is out on 360.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions