Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2011, 01:27:50 PM »
Not at all. 
Just was pushing to get ranked up before I tore into Skyrim so whenever I get on MW3 I still have all my shit.   Screw prestiging!
True, but I'll probably end up doing it just because I'm bored.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2011, 01:33:41 PM »
Stop giving me boners.  My Xbox is currently broken...

Suck a couple of extra cocks a night and you can go buy another one within the month.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2011, 03:37:01 PM »
Suck a couple of extra cocks a night and you can go buy another one within the month.

a good whore would have that money in a night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2011, 03:39:25 PM »
a good whore would have that money in a night.

Were talking about VV here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2011, 06:53:37 PM »
Were talking about VV here.

Whatevs!  I dislocate my jaw like  :jaw:, and then I wiggle my huge tongue around like  :tongue:, and before you know it, I'll have your kids all in my beard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Vandy Vol

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2011, 10:00:07 PM »

Fuck that shit.  Got the screws and heatsinks that I needed in the mail today, and I fixed the fucker myself.

Now I just need to pick up Skyrim tomorrow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2011, 10:47:38 PM »
Fuck that shit.  Got the screws and heatsinks that I needed in the mail today, and I fixed the fucker myself.

Now I just need to pick up Skyrim suck some dick tomorrow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Vandy Vol

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2011, 01:25:01 PM »
Skyrim is now my precious.

I'll be playing it for the first time tonight, so you probably won't hear from me for the next couple of months while I level up my night elf mohawk.

I don't know what y'all are going to do without my updates on LED technology...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2011, 02:07:53 PM »
Skyrim is now my precious.

I'll be playing it for the first time tonight, so you probably won't hear from me for the next couple of months while I level up my night elf mohawk.

I don't know what y'all are going to do without my updates on LED technology...

Dude prepare yourself to be amazed.  I figure I have about 60 hours in and am somewhere between 25-30 percent through.
This site has been really good when I needed answers.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Wiki
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Vandy Vol

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2011, 04:22:52 PM »
Dude prepare yourself to be amazed.  I figure I have about 60 hours in and am somewhere between 25-30 percent through.
This site has been really good when I needed answers.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Wiki

If there's a way to make my character fuck dudes in the game, I'm going to spend at least 60 hours on that alone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 08:41:39 AM »
There is gay marriage so you are gonna have to make a commitment instead of your usual whoring ways.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2011, 11:22:27 AM »
There is gay marriage so you are gonna have to make a commitment instead of your usual whoring ways.
Sani just said that, take it home with ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2011, 08:20:47 AM »
Well what you think VV
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2011, 10:27:25 AM »
Well what you think VV?

Going out in public can be awkward, due to the perma-boner that I've had since December 2nd.  I considered contacting a doctor, but I've still got missions with the Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild to complete, and that's clearly more important than making sure my dick doesn't explode from sudden and excessive blood flow.

The only thing I don't really like is the size of the map.  I've been too lazy to trek over to the very west side of the world for the most part, even though there are quests that need to be completed there.  And then there are random spots in the middle of the map that have been unexplored.

The game is buggy from time to time.  I went into some area and picked up a book.  Found out later that the book is a quest item, and that the librarian wants it.  "Great!  I've got it right here!"  Nope.  Game won't let me give it to him.  It keeps telling me to go back to the place where I found the book to find it again, but it's not there.  It's in my inventory, and I can't remove it.  Gayness.

Other than that, it's fucking awesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2011, 11:05:05 AM »
Going out in public can be awkward, due to the perma-boner that I've had since December 2nd.  I considered contacting a doctor, but I've still got missions with the Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild to complete, and that's clearly more important than making sure my dick doesn't explode from sudden and excessive blood flow.

The only thing I don't really like is the size of the map.  I've been too lazy to trek over to the very west side of the world for the most part, even though there are quests that need to be completed there.  And then there are random spots in the middle of the map that have been unexplored.

The game is buggy from time to time.  I went into some area and picked up a book.  Found out later that the book is a quest item, and that the librarian wants it.  "Great!  I've got it right here!"  Nope.  Game won't let me give it to him.  It keeps telling me to go back to the place where I found the book to find it again, but it's not there.  It's in my inventory, and I can't remove it.  Gayness.

Other than that, it's fucking awesome.

Ah.  The Wolf Queen Volume 6.  yes I too found this book before I needed it and cannot finish that quest.  They are aware of that bug and is supposed to be patched in the next week or so. 

I have finished the Companion's quest and am about halfway through the thieves guild.  Have only done about 30% of the main storyline and have more hours in it than I care to admit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2011, 01:41:51 PM »

Ah.  The Wolf Queen Volume 6.  yes I too found this book before I needed it and cannot finish that quest.  They are aware of that bug and is supposed to be patched in the next week or so. 

I have finished the Companion's quest and am about halfway through the thieves guild.  Have only done about 30% of the main storyline and have more hours in it than I care to admit.

It's the War of the First Council book; I haven't gotten a quest to find the Wolf Queen book, although I've seen several of them.  I'm glad they're coming out with a patch, because I also picked up a ceremonial sword from somewhere that I'm afraid is going to be a quest item.  Actually, I know it is, because I tried to drop it and it wouldn't let me.

I have no idea what percentage of the storyline I've done.  I captured a dragon at Dragonsreach, and then started doing a lot of the side quests.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2011, 01:48:14 PM »

J/k, I'm jealous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2011, 01:51:45 PM »
Just came here to ask if this would be a worthy Christmas present....I'm guessing it is by all you fuckers jizzing all over each other.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2011, 01:54:42 PM »
Just came here to ask if this would be a worthy Christmas present....I'm guessing it is by all you fuckers jizzing all over each other.

Speaking of jizz, I have your Christmas present ready.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2011, 01:58:04 PM »

It is an awesome game, but it's totally dependent upon the recipient's preferred genre of gaming.  If they've ever played any of the previous Elder Scrolls games, or have played games like World of Warcraft, the Diablo series, the Fallout series, etc., then they'll likely enjoy this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions