Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A List of "Isolated Incidents"

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #1000 on: November 25, 2015, 10:36:27 AM »
The rebel flag leather vest on the accomplice was a nice touch. 

Also liked how he jammed the package on his package and then fidgeted like he had to piss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1001 on: November 25, 2015, 10:39:27 AM »
Hey, Earl.  While ewe gittin yer phone cut back on, I'll be out in tha truck.  Ro Ti
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #1002 on: December 01, 2015, 08:19:15 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1004 on: December 16, 2015, 10:36:28 PM »
http://www.rocketcitynow.com/news/hartselle-high-school-senior-charged-for-distributing-marijuana

Hartselle High School senior charged with distributing marijuana
Agents have been investigating the teen for months
Published 12/16 2015 04:46PMUpdated 12/16 2015 04:47PM
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

HARTSELLE, Ala. (WZDX)

A senior at Hartselle High School has been charged with distributing marijuana. 

Morgan County Sheriff Ana Franklin said on December 16, drug task force agents and a Hartselle police school resource officer arrested Tobias Travian Bjorn Mitchell, 18, at Hartselle High School.

Franklin said agents had conducted an investigation over several months into Mitchell distributing marijuana throughout the City of Hartselle.

Mitchell was not caught selling on school property, but the distributions occurred within a three mile radius of a public school.

Agents also secured a search warrant signed by a judge on Mitchell’s residence located at 310 Sunset St. in Hartselle.

Franklin said agents discovered multiple bags of marijuana packaged for resale along with drug sale paraphernalia. They also located more than 20 grams of cocaine packaged for resale along with a handgun in the residence.

Mitchell was charged with three counts of unlawful distribution of marijuana, unlawful possession of marijuana 1st, and possession with intent to distribute cocaine.

As of 4:11 Wednesday afternoon, Mitchell remained in Morgan County Jail with a bond of $75,000.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 10:45:50 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1005 on: December 16, 2015, 10:51:01 PM »
Is there an app that notifies every time someone takes a mugshot in an Alabama shirt, or does someone really look through all of the mugshots everyday for this purpose?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1006 on: December 16, 2015, 11:02:41 PM »
Is there an app that notifies every time someone takes a mugshot in an Alabama shirt, or does someone really look through all of the mugshots everyday for this purpose?

51 pages in and you have to ask?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1007 on: December 17, 2015, 11:03:27 AM »

If there were, the notification dings would sound like Flight of the Bumblebee on my phone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #1008 on: December 17, 2015, 02:03:07 PM »
Yup.  It's this obscure app known as Facebook. Just follow a couple of the local media sites and the mug shots find you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1010 on: December 20, 2015, 04:17:38 PM »

http://www.waff.com/story/30770607/lawrence-co-drug-roundup-13-arrested-16-still-sought?clienttype=generic

(Source: WAFF Staff)
(Source: WAFF Staff)
LAWRENCE COUNTY, AL (WAFF) -
Lawrence County Drug Task Force Agents are looking for 16 suspects after arresting 13 during a concentrated effort Wednesday. 

All of the suspects were recently indicted by a grand jury. Many were indicted for drug charges ranging from possession to distribution and manufacturing methamphetamine.

Officers from every police department in the county and Lawrence County Sheriff deputies aided the drug task force agents as they began a county-wide search for 29 suspects.

By 10 a.m., the roundup was winding down. Sheriff Gene Mitchell said as the day moves on, suspects do, too. Once the arrests begin, word quickly
gets around.

"If everybody is asleep, nobody's calling each other," Mitchell said. "So, after the first few when you arrest 6 or 8 or 10, by that time the phone calls start."

He added that the arrests help the community, and can help some of those in custody. The sheriff said a dealer behind bars means a disrupted drug supply line, and an addict off the streets gets the chance to change.

"Once we get them in the jail, at least they've got the shot at getting in rehab, getting some help on it," Mitchell said. "Once they get on the meth and stuff, they're not coming off of it. They only way they're coming off of it is when they hit bottom."

The following are the 16 suspects still at large after Wednesday's county-wide roundup. Anyone with information that can help investigators is asked to call the Lawrence County Drug Task Force at 256-974-2534.

Christopher Cagle, 43-years-old, Double Springs
Kari Dellaporta, 42, Moulton
Amanda Ruth Grace, 33, Double Springs
Many Marie Martin, 34,Trinity
Nickolaus David Scroggins, 28, Moulton
Susan Renea Newton, 45, Haleyville
Carmen Thompson,31, Moulton
Katie I. Reeve, 22, Athens
Christy Lee Vess, 30, Moulton
Maurice R. Robinson, 40, Trinity
Kathryn Lynn Scott, 32, Decatur
Travis Earl Smith, 40, Trinity
Arleen Annette Guffey, 51, Trinity
Taylor Jenise Harmon, 19, Trinity
Alec M. Holloway
Jennifer A. Servin, 39, Hillsboro
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1011 on: December 20, 2015, 04:22:37 PM »

http://www.waff.com/story/30768790/decatur-police-arrest-bank-robbery-suspect

DECATUR, AL (WAFF) -
Police have made an arrest following a Tuesday bank robbery.

The PNC Bank on Beltline Road SW in Decatur was robbed just after 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Police said a man had entered the bank with a knife and demanded money from the teller.

Investigators said the man, later identified as Donnie Dee Farris, had left the bank with an undisclosed amount of cash.

Police found Farris outside his home on the 2300 block of Danville Road. They said when officers arrived, Farris attempted to hide an amount of crack cocaine.

Farris was arrested for possession of a controlled substance while detectives followed up leads on the robbery investigation. He was later charged with first-degree robbery and tampering with physical evidence.

He will be transferred to the Morgan County Jail in lieu of $28,000.

Copyright 2015 WAFF. All rights reserved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1012 on: December 31, 2015, 11:10:26 AM »

http://www.waff.com/story/30856568/dropped-cash-snatched-up-kept-by-thief?clienttype=generic

HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) -
Every once in awhile, everyone loses something, misplaces at item - perhaps even drops some cash on the ground.

MORE
Crime Stoppers on the Web

When we see that happen to a person near us, most of us call out to the person and make sure they get their property back.

But, when they don't - and when it happens on camera... they sometimes wind up here on Crime Stoppers.

Security footage at the Burger King on North Memorial Parkway on Sept. 4 shows a man picking something up from the floor.

According to police, it was cash belonging to a woman on a fixed income. She had just cashed a check at a nearby Redstone Federal Credit Union branch and had stopped the restaurant for food when she dropped an envelope containing her money.

She came back to the restaurant in a frantic search for the cash - all the while, the thief was still there with the money in his pocket.

So much for honesty being the best policy.

Our suspect is wearing a red Alabama hat, red shirt and khaki shorts in the surveillance footage.

If you know who our man is, please make the anonymous call to 256-53-CRIME, or you can text or email your tips anonymously.

You could be in line for up to $1,000 in reward money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1013 on: December 31, 2015, 11:30:09 AM »
Lady on a fixed income and this sorry piece of low-life shit rips her off. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1014 on: December 31, 2015, 12:33:43 PM »
Lady on a fixed income and this sorry piece of low-life shit rips her off.

He robbed one of his own. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1015 on: December 31, 2015, 12:36:58 PM »

He robbed one of his own.

Hussel.  Ur doin it rite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1016 on: January 01, 2016, 05:02:08 PM »
Lady on a fixed income and this sorry piece of low-life shoot rips her off.

He's gotta get them Marlboro Reds and playoff tickets tho.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #1017 on: January 12, 2016, 06:53:08 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fla-pol-daughter-arrested-crimson-tide-maybem-article-1.2494026

Tea Party politician’s Alabama daughter arrested for Crimson Tide football mayhem, resists arrest citing dad's congressional bid: ‘The team did well. She did not.’

Lauren Elizabeth Spain, 21, was arrested outside of a Florida nightclub early Saturday.
Do you even know who my dad wants to be?

The rowdy daughter of a Florida Tea Party politician shoved a nightclub staffer and tried to bite a police officer, drunkenly claiming she could do as she pleases because her dad is running for U.S. Congress, Palm Beach Garden police said.

Lauren Elizabeth Spain — a 21-year-old senior at the University of Alabama and the daughter of congressional hopeful Paul Spain — was arrested early Saturday, two days before the Crimson Tide’s championship win.

“She was celebrating with some of her friends prior to the Alabama game, and she got a little out of control,” Paul Spain told the Daily News Tuesday. "If you ever went to college you can understand that."

He added: “The team did well. She did not.”

The pre-game mayhem started around 1 a.m. at the Dirty Martini, where Spain and some of her friends were partying. Spain pushed a club employee, telling him she could do “whatever she wants” because her dad is running for congress, according to a police report obtained by the Palm Beach Post.

The club manager called cops, who found Spain outside of the club. She was so intoxicated that she couldn’t stand up on her own, police said, and she started barking profanities at the officers as she sat down.

“(Expletive) you, you piece of (expletive)! My dad’s running for Congress and you can’t do this,” the brat allegedly told officers as they took her into custody.

The 21-year-old tried to flee and pushed an officer in the process. The cops forced the reckless clubber to the ground and struggled to handcuff her.

After the officers got the resisting Spain into their squad car, she began kicking the windows in an attempt to flee. She also wriggled out of her handcuffs in a second bid at freedom. She tried to bite the cop who re-secured the cuffs, police said.

She was eventually charged with battery on an officer, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest without violence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #1018 on: January 29, 2016, 08:39:36 AM »
 http://www.waff.com/story/31014959/decatur-police-arrest-man-for-drug-possession

arrest man for drug possession
Posted: Jan 20, 2016 3:10 PM CST
Updated: Jan 20, 2016 3:11 PM CST
By Amber EadyCONNECT

Gregory Allen Young (Source: Decatur Police Department)
Gregory Allen Young (Source: Decatur Police Department)
DECATUR, AL (WAFF) -
Officers with the Decatur police who were already on patrol responded to a call of an intoxicated person at the corner of 7th Ave and Prospect Dr Se. Friday night around 9:44. 

Two Decatur police offices arrived on scene and identified the person as Gregory Allen Young.

Police say, Young was on the property at a home on Prospect Drive. The officers determined Young, was under the influence of alcohol and illegal drugs.

Young was arrested for drunkenness, after further investigation, Young was found to be in the possession of a quantity of crack cocaine and drug paraphernalia.

Police say Young was additionally charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Young was transported to the Decatur City Jail where he was processed and later be transferred to the Morgan County Jail with a $3,500 bond.

Copyright 2016 WAFF. All rights reserved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1019 on: January 29, 2016, 12:53:06 PM »
Police say Young was additionally charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Breaking bad stupid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'