Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A List of "Isolated Incidents"

EmilePRIOM

A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #1100 on: October 13, 2019, 02:34:06 PM »
Does anyone have a list of all the possible events that might pop up in this game? A friend of mine has started playing this game, and wants to be prepared for what might happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #1101 on: October 14, 2019, 08:54:10 AM »
Does anyone have a list of all the possible events that might pop up in this game? A friend of mine has started playing this game, and wants to be prepared for what might happen.
Read the last 55 fucking pages if you want possibilities.  Oh and fuck you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1102 on: October 15, 2019, 08:55:45 AM »
And here's a new possibility.  I thought that was a Junior class anyway?

https://sports.yahoo.com/alabama-student-charged-with-calling-in-threat-to-lsu-stadium-during-florida-game-004523955.html

The SEC takes football a little bit more seriously than the rest of the country.
Let Connor Bruce Croll serve as an example.
The 19-year-old Alabama freshman has been arrested, accused of calling in a threat to LSU’s Tiger Stadium during its Saturday night showdown against the Florida Gators, the Tuscaloosa News reports.
The nature of the alleged threat hasn’t been disclosed. But if the allegations are true, then this die-hard Crimson Tide fan went to extreme measures to disrupt a game between two of Alabama’s biggest rivals.
The Tigers and Gators both entered Saturday’s matchup undefeated and presenting significant threats to the Tide’s goal of winning the SEC and earning a spot in the College Football Playoff — LSU especially. LSU pulled away in the second half for the win and is now ranked No. 2 in the country, only behind the top-ranked Tide.
Whatever Croll’s alleged intent was, it wasn’t to make the lives of LSU and Florida football players any easier.
Croll is being held in the Tuscaloosa County jail without bond and is expected to face charges in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, according to the report.
Alabama spokesman Chris Bryant acknowledged the arrest in a statement to the Tuscaloosa News without divulging details.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1103 on: October 15, 2019, 07:19:15 PM »
Terroristic threats. Dude's in some serious shit.  He should quit drinking that alcohol.

It is unclear what Croll will be charged with.

According to Louisiana State Police “The terrorizing law in Louisiana is a felony and states that people who intentionally communicate information of a crime of violence, which causes the public to be in sustained fear for their safety, causes the evacuation of a building, or other serious disruption to the general public can be arrested and fined up to $15,000 and/or imprisoned for up to 15 years.”

Croll is from Crozet, Virginia.

https://www.tuscaloosanews.com/news/20191014/alabama-student-accused-of-making-threat-against-lsus-tiger-stadium

« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 07:21:33 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1104 on: October 16, 2019, 09:00:22 AM »
Serious question...what percentage of their students are actually in-state kids?  20%?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1105 on: October 20, 2019, 03:24:32 PM »
Serious question...what percentage of their students are actually in-state kids?  20%?
Less. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1107 on: November 09, 2019, 05:35:55 PM »
Here is the latest. Although I may have to donate!

Lib-erator
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 05:38:08 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1108 on: November 10, 2019, 08:04:29 AM »
Here is the latest. Although I may have to donate!

Lib-erator

this is the one I can excuse. 

and really though? Cut a slandering balloon and it’s a felony?? Antifa runs wild damaging everything in creation, threatening old people And nothing. Why was the damn balloon itself even allowed at an event like this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1109 on: November 10, 2019, 09:14:44 PM »
https://www.ktvz.com/news/football-fight-east-of-bend-leads-to-shooting-arrest/1140625185

Detectives learned Honey and the other man were at the home, watching the LSU-Alabama football game. An argument escalated into a physical fight, which in turn led Honey to get a shotgun with a birdshot shell and shoot the other man once in the head and neck area as the man walked away in the driveway, Bailey said.

Bailey added that the man was not barricaded in the home and reportedly went back inside to finish watching the game before surrendering to deputies.

No one else was at the home, though a person was on the property caring for animals and did not witness the shooting, Bailey said., He added that alcohol is believed to be a factor in the incident.

Honey was booked Saturday evening into the county jail on charges of attempted murder, second-degree assault, unlawful use of a weapon and menacing, He was also held on an outstanding Deschutes County warrant for DUII and criminal driving with a suspended license. His bail totaled $320,000.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1110 on: November 12, 2019, 06:33:50 AM »
Here is the latest. Although I may have to donate!

Lib-erator
So now democrats don't like a baby to be cut up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1111 on: November 12, 2019, 09:01:42 AM »
So now democrats don't like a baby to be cut up?
Guess he didn't do it right...should have snipped the spinal cord I guess
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1112 on: November 20, 2019, 02:11:13 AM »
Bama fan shoots Auburn fan who was supporting LSU to death after game.

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/alabama-man-fatally-shot-over-outcome-alabama-lsu-football-game-police-say/i955qsRZhSEhvQFygvNZwN/

After the shooting, he punched himself in the eye in an effort to claim self defense.

Row Tah

Typical colossal Bammer douche trailer trash.  Never darkened the doorway of that college or any other institution much past ninth grade. 

https://www.facebook.com/david.fulkerson.7565432
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 02:15:57 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1113 on: November 30, 2020, 06:55:23 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1114 on: October 11, 2021, 10:39:05 AM »
https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2021/10/argument-over-alabama-vs-texas-am-game-leads-to-deadly-shooting-at-bessemer-home.html

Argument over Alabama vs. Texas A&M game leads to deadly shooting at Bessemer home
Updated: 8:59 a.m. | Published: 8:45 a.m.
Facebook Share
Twitter Share
shares
By Carol Robinson | crobinson@al.com
An argument over the Alabama vs. Texas A&M game led to a deadly shooting at a Bessemer home.

The game was in its final minutes Saturday night when Bessemer police say two men got into a dispute at a gathering in the 1000 block of Sixth Avenue North.

Lt. Christian Clemons said the argument centered around which team was better. The homeowner asked the two men to leave because they were fighting.

Once outside, shots were fired and one of the men – 27-year-old Kealand Amad Pickens – was struck. The shooting happened before the game actually ended.

Pickens was taken to UAB Hospital where he was pronounced dead at 3:23 a.m. Sunday, becoming Bessemer’s 24th homicide of the year.

The suspect fled before police arrived, but Clemons said they know his identity.

“It’s another case,’’ Clemons said, “of resorting to violence to handle differences.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1116 on: January 16, 2022, 10:22:39 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1117 on: January 18, 2022, 08:36:06 AM »
LEAVE HIM THA HAYULLLL ALONE, PEOPLE!  He's a good Chrishteen mayun!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1118 on: January 18, 2022, 09:17:10 PM »
I know some stories about that insufferable douche.

Go on..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE