Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A List of "Isolated Incidents"

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #980 on: October 27, 2015, 09:50:53 AM »
I can't agree with the above post being an issue. Looked pretty damn spot on to me.

That was a helluva job. And dat ass...

RDJ goes a whole movie in blackface and gets paid. This guy dresses up for halloween as Kanye (never heard of her) and white apologetic liberal turds get upset?

Pathetic ass country full of pansies,
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #981 on: October 27, 2015, 10:35:30 AM »
I can't agree with the above post being an issue. Looked pretty damn spot on to me.

That was a helluva job. And dat ass...

RDJ goes a whole movie in blackface and gets paid. This guy dresses up for halloween as Kanye (never heard of her) and white apologetic liberal turds get upset?

Pathetic ass country full of pansies,
Shocking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #982 on: October 27, 2015, 10:38:51 AM »
http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/vols-fan-puts-bama-eli-gold-on-blast-after-he-tried-slide-into-her-dms/
Vols Fan: Bama’s Eli Gold Slid Into My DMs, Hit On Me
Joe Kinsey

Well, well, well…look what we have here. It appears Eli Gold, the voice of Alabama football, has been busy this year chasing Vols tail via direct messages on Twitter, according to Stefanie, the Vols fan who blew up Eli on Saturday just before the UT-Bama game. Eli, who is married according to Wikipedia, worked overtime this summer chasing Stefanie.

This guy is 61, but that hasn’t slowed his hustle. Just chasing that tail like there’s no tomorrow.

Eli’s a gritty, go-getter on Twitter…do you Eli Gold.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #983 on: October 27, 2015, 10:41:35 AM »
Id like to see her boobies just out of curiosity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #984 on: October 27, 2015, 10:46:24 AM »
fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #985 on: October 27, 2015, 10:46:36 AM »

^^^This is pretty much all that matters here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #986 on: October 27, 2015, 10:51:56 AM »
I thought this thread was supposed to shed a negative light on all things Updyke related. This story just makes me admire Eli.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #987 on: October 27, 2015, 12:23:52 PM »
Shocking.

Hurtful coming from a bastion of white guilt.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #988 on: October 27, 2015, 01:43:40 PM »
Shocking.

I know what youre saying but being in blackface (or even whiteface) isn't inherently racist. If you are white and want to look like a black man for whatever reason, you kind of have to make yourself darker somehow. Just like that movie White Chicks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #989 on: October 27, 2015, 02:01:30 PM »
I know what youre saying but being in blackface (or even whiteface) isn't inherently racist. If you are white and want to look like a black man for whatever reason, you kind of have to make yourself darker somehow. Just like that movie White Chicks.

I was offended by that highly insensitive movie.  Who made that, Quentin Tarantino?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #990 on: October 27, 2015, 02:05:45 PM »
I was offended by that highly insensitive movie.  Who made that, Quentin Tarantino?

#overrateddirectorslivesmatter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #991 on: November 04, 2015, 04:35:18 PM »
from teh Dothan Eaglez  Just an isolated pussy beating.

A University of Alabama student is under investigation after authorities say he posted a video to social media showing him beating a cat with the belt.

Tuscaloosa police Lt. Teena Richardson said investigators received a report about the video Monday night from someone who saw it via Twitter and called police. Richardson said the video has since been removed, and the suspect has changed his Twitter name.

The video, she said, showed the suspect beating the cat with a belt on a bed. Police said the suspect doesn't live on campus. "The way he did it was really graphic,'' Richardson said.

The beating reportedly took place after the cat vomited on the suspect's bed.

Richardson said investigators have not yet located the suspect. As soon as warrants are issued, she said police will release his name and charges. She said the City of Tuscaloosa is actually listed as the complainant on the police report.

The University of Alabama released the following statement: "We are aware of a video depicting animal cruelty. The individual has been referred to law enforcement and UA's Office of Student Conduct."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #992 on: November 10, 2015, 10:27:55 AM »
from teh Dothan Eaglez  Just an isolated pussy beating.

A University of Alabama student is under investigation after authorities say he posted a video to social media showing him beating a cat with the belt.

Tuscaloosa police Lt. Teena Richardson said investigators received a report about the video Monday night from someone who saw it via Twitter and called police. Richardson said the video has since been removed, and the suspect has changed his Twitter name.

The video, she said, showed the suspect beating the cat with a belt on a bed. Police said the suspect doesn't live on campus. "The way he did it was really graphic,'' Richardson said.

The beating reportedly took place after the cat vomited on the suspect's bed.

Richardson said investigators have not yet located the suspect. As soon as warrants are issued, she said police will release his name and charges. She said the City of Tuscaloosa is actually listed as the complainant on the police report.

The University of Alabama released the following statement: "We are aware of a video depicting animal cruelty. The individual has been referred to law enforcement and UA's Office of Student Conduct."

I guess car lot jobs aren't good enough for the top players families?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #993 on: November 11, 2015, 09:19:52 AM »
Even T-town cops are involved in isolated incidents. 

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — Three police officers were suspended with pay Monday after videos posted online showed officers using a stun gun and a baton to break up a party and arrest three young people near the University of Alabama.

Chief Steve Anderson of the Tuscaloosa Police Department said he was “deeply disturbed” by what he had seen in the videos and disappointed in the actions of the officers.

The officers were responding to a noise complaint about 3:20 a.m. Sunday at an apartment building about a block from Bryant-Denny Stadium, where Alabama had defeated Louisiana State University in a football game hours earlier. The videos show a Tuscaloosa officer at the apartment’s door, arguing with occupants who refuse to exit.

“Please let go of him,” one of the young men says while the officer tries to lead another person out. “You are illegally entering.”

The person gets away from the officer and goes back inside, and the officer follows him in.

After nearly two minutes of discussion and arguing, officers drag out two young men and a screaming woman. An officer uses a stun gun on at least one of the men; another officer hits him repeatedly with what appears to be a baton.

Three students will be charged with offenses including resisting arrest, harassment and obstruction, Chief Anderson said. Their names and the names of the officers were not released.

Discarded beer cans, bottles and a pair of underwear still littered the building’s walkways Monday afternoon.

“We were downstairs when the first officer rolled up, and then they cut the music and everyone’s like, ‘Oh, looks like they’re about to tell us to shut it down,’ ” Devin McDade, 22, said.

The university said three of its officers had responded after a Tuscaloosa officer requested emergency assistance. The school said it was reviewing whether its officers had acted properly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #994 on: November 11, 2015, 02:40:17 PM »
Even T-town cops are involved in isolated incidents. 

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — Three police officers were suspended with pay Monday after videos posted online showed officers using a stun gun and a baton to break up a party and arrest three young people near the University of Alabama.

Chief Steve Anderson of the Tuscaloosa Police Department said he was “deeply disturbed” by what he had seen in the videos and disappointed in the actions of the officers.

The officers were responding to a noise complaint about 3:20 a.m. Sunday at an apartment building about a block from Bryant-Denny Stadium, where Alabama had defeated Louisiana State University in a football game hours earlier. The videos show a Tuscaloosa officer at the apartment’s door, arguing with occupants who refuse to exit.

“Please let go of him,” one of the young men says while the officer tries to lead another person out. “You are illegally entering.”

The person gets away from the officer and goes back inside, and the officer follows him in.

After nearly two minutes of discussion and arguing, officers drag out two young men and a screaming woman. An officer uses a stun gun on at least one of the men; another officer hits him repeatedly with what appears to be a baton.

Three students will be charged with offenses including resisting arrest, harassment and obstruction, Chief Anderson said. Their names and the names of the officers were not released.

Discarded beer cans, bottles and a pair of underwear still littered the building’s walkways Monday afternoon.

“We were downstairs when the first officer rolled up, and then they cut the music and everyone’s like, ‘Oh, looks like they’re about to tell us to shut it down,’ ” Devin McDade, 22, said.

The university said three of its officers had responded after a Tuscaloosa officer requested emergency assistance. The school said it was reviewing whether its officers had acted properly.

That's called vacation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #995 on: November 12, 2015, 01:44:36 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #996 on: November 16, 2015, 12:54:52 PM »
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/11/ua_student_charged_with_rape_a.html#incart_river_home

A University of Alabama student is charged in a weekend rape at a fraternity house on campus, police said today.

Police were notified of the attack about 5 a.m. Saturday, said Tuscaloosa Metro Homicide Lt. Kip Hart. The victim, a 19-year-old woman, was being treated at DCH Regional Medical Center at the time investigators were notified.

The victim told police she met the suspect – 19-year-old Taylor Force – at a bar and went back to his room at the fraternity house. Police didn't specify which fraternity. Hart said it appears that parts of the encounter were consensual, but Force had sex with the victim after she told him no and tried to push him off of her.

After receiving the initial medical information, processing the scene, reviewing video evidence, and conducting interviews, detectives determined there was probable cause to arrest Force for first-degree rape. He was booked into the Tuscaloosa County Jail, and released after posting bond, which was set at $30,000.

A school spokesman said the student has been referred to UA's Office of Student Conduct. More information will be released as it becomes available.

Last month, a 20-year-old UA student was charged in the weekend rape of another student. Jacob Norris also was charged with first-degree rape after police say that Norris sexually and physically assaulted the victim in Norris' apartment in the 1100 block of 13th Street East in Tuscaloosa.

Also in October, three University of Alabama students were charged in the gang rape of a Shelton State Community College student. Tuscaloosa County Metro Homicide Unit investigators were called to a home in the 5500 block of Old Montgomery Highway  on a possible sexual assault. When they arrived, the learned the unresponsive 22-year-old victim had been taken DCH Regional Medical Center. A fourth man, who wasn't a student, was also charged.

Witnesses told lawmen they found the young woman unresponsive in an apartment. They said she was knowingly drinking a beverage which had a controlled substance in it with some friends at the apartment the night before. Hood said the drink was a combination of fruit punch and Xanax.

Those witnesses told investigators the victim passed out in the bedroom of 20-year-old Donald King. They reported that King and three others had sex with the victim while she was unconscious. Hood said three of the suspects were in the room with the victim all at the same time.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:56:55 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #997 on: November 16, 2015, 03:55:53 PM »
Drugs and hookers ain't exactly healthy habits.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/11/charlie_sheen_to_announce_he_i.html#incart_river_home

Charlie sheen.JPG
Charlie Sheen donned an Alabama cap after the university's 2012 National Football Championship. (AL.com file photo)
Leada Gore | lgore@al.com
Actor Charlie Sheen is set to make a "personal announcement" on the Today Show Tuesday. According to multiple reports, the 50-year-old actor will announce  he is HIV positive.

Sheen will sit down for a live interview with Matt Lauer tomorrow morning in what's being described as an "exclusive" for the NBC morning show. TMZ and other media outlets are reporting Sheen will announce that he is HIV positive but it is not clear when he first learned of the diagnosis. Sheen's health status was first reported by the tabloid National Enquirer.

Sheen, the son of Hollywood legend Martin Sheen, lost his starring role in "Two and a Half Men" in 2011 following a highly publicized public meltdown. In October 2014, Sheen, who has openly discussed his struggles with substance abuse, announced he was ending his engagement with adult film star Brett Rossi.

The National Enquirer reported the actor has already settled one potential lawsuit with a woman exposed to the virus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #998 on: November 25, 2015, 10:17:54 AM »
A bammer and another redneck lift a tablet.

http://www.waff.com/story/30600715/muscle-shoals-pd-seeks-tips-on-tablet-thief-caught-on-camera?clienttype=generic

MUSCLE SHOALS, AL (WAFF) -
A man is caught on camera stealing a tablet computer from the counter of a Muscle Shoals store - now police need your help identifying him.

Surveillance footage posted to YouTube shows a man in a red-and-white cap at the main counter of the Verizon store on Avalon Avenue.

The video is dated Nov. 19. The crime was captured at approximately 2:52 p.m.

In the video, the man is clearly shown reaching for a tablet computer, still in-box. He looks behind him and sees attendants serving other customers.

After a few moments, he reaches for the box again and conceals it under his shirt.

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2015/11/muscle_shoals_police_asking_fo.html#incart_river_index
Shoals police are asking for the public's help in identifying a man who stole a tablet computer from a Verizon store in a crime caught on surveillance video.

The man, dressed in a red and white Alabama baseball cap, white T-shirt and jeans, is seen walking into the store with another man just before 3 p.m. on November 19. The surveillance footage, posted to YouTube and the police department's Facebook page, shows the men split up and initially, the suspect leans against a counter while his friend, who walks with an apparent limp and is wearing a black vest with a Confederate flag on the back, is helped by an employee.

Muscle Shoals Verizon theft 11.19.15
Muscle Shoals police investigators are looking for two men, including one who stole a tablet computer from a Verizon store there on Nov. 19, 2015. (Muscle Shoals Police Department)
As the suspect leans, however, he reaches for a box on display and looks at it briefly before putting it back. He can be seen looking around at the other employees and customers for a while.

After a couple of minutes, he picks the boxed tablet up again and, when he is sure no one is looking at him, he hides the box under his shirt. After a few more minutes, he walks out the store.

Anyone who recognizes either man should call the Muscle Shoals Police Department at 256-383-6746 or message investigators on Facebook or Twitter.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 12:05:00 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #999 on: November 25, 2015, 10:25:41 AM »
Surveillance cameras in an electronics store?  What are the chances of that?  Darn all the luck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions