• My Fighting Pearls
A Dirty Sanchez?
« on: February 09, 2011, 10:29:57 AM »
New York Jets Quarterback Allegedly 'Hooked Up' With 17-Year-Old Girl

Published February 09, 2011
| New York Post
  Print  Email  Share  Comments (40)  Text Size   

AP

Jan. 24: New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez talks to reporters before cleaning out his locker in Florham Park, N.J.
She's in high school and dating the star quarterback -- of the Jets!

Superstar Gang Green play caller Mark Sanchez "hooked up" in his New Jersey home last month with a striking 17-year-old Connecticut high-school girl -- whose preppy dad is a super-wealthy financier, a bombshell new report claims.

Sexy rich girl Eliza Kruger not only bragged on Facebook about "MARK F--ING SANCHEZ" texting her after they flirted at a hip Manhattan nightclub on New Year's Eve -- she also took photos of a mussed-up bed in his boudoir as "proof" of their huddle just days later.

"We went back to his place in Jersey after dinner. He lives on a golf course. There was a big storm," Eliza told Deadspin.com, according to that Web site, which identified her only as E.K.

Asked if she "hooked up" with the 24-year-old Sanchez that night -- after they dined together at Midtown hotspot Nobu the first week of January -- the Greenwich high-school senior said, "Yeah," albeit somewhat reluctantly, according to Deadspin.

When a Deadspin editor told her he would research the legality, Eliza reportedly replied that the age of sexual consent in New Jersey is "16. I checked."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: A Dirty Sanchez?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 10:56:45 AM »
I can't find pictures. But there are some smoking looking 17 year olds out there. I would think I would be able to tell by talking with them, but if you are in a club or something, there is probably not that much deep conversation. Hell, he is only 24.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 11:02:45 AM »
I can't find pictures. But there are some smoking looking 17 year olds out there. I would think I would be able to tell by talking with them, but if you are in a club or something, there is probably not that much deep conversation. Hell, he is only 24.

This. 

Took pics of the mussed-up bed as proof? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 11:15:40 AM »
This. 

Took pics of the mussed-up bed as proof?

Hopefully it wasn't for "proof" to show off or get him in trouble. I am sure it was being a fucking 17 year old dumb ass girl. Hell, some of them wouldn't wash their hands for weeks if he gave them a high five...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 11:17:07 AM »
When a Deadspin editor told her he would research the legality, Eliza reportedly replied that the age of sexual consent in New Jersey is "16. I checked."

THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

I sat in a statutory rape jury here in GA a few years back. The kicker was not if the 23 yr old slept with the 16 yr old. It was did he do so 3 weeks before she turned 16, or a day after. Happy birthday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 11:46:22 AM »
New York Jets Quarterback Allegedly 'Hooked Up' With 17-Year-Old Girl

Published February 09, 2011
| New York Post
  Print  Email  Share  Comments (40)  Text Size   

AP

Jan. 24: New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez talks to reporters before cleaning out his locker in Florham Park, N.J.
She's in high school and dating the star quarterback -- of the Jets!

Superstar Gang Green play caller Mark Sanchez "hooked up" in his New Jersey home last month with a striking 17-year-old Connecticut high-school girl -- whose preppy dad is a super-wealthy financier, a bombshell new report claims.

Sexy rich girl Eliza Kruger not only bragged on Facebook about "MARK F--ING SANCHEZ" texting her after they flirted at a hip Manhattan nightclub on New Year's Eve -- she also took photos of a mussed-up bed in his boudoir as "proof" of their huddle just days later.

"We went back to his place in Jersey after dinner. He lives on a golf course. There was a big storm," Eliza told Deadspin.com, according to that Web site, which identified her only as E.K.

Asked if she "hooked up" with the 24-year-old Sanchez that night -- after they dined together at Midtown hotspot Nobu the first week of January -- the Greenwich high-school senior said, "Yeah," albeit somewhat reluctantly, according to Deadspin.

Age of consent in NY=17, NJ=16...

16 is legal in the majority of states...old enough to be legal, and legal is legal at that point, it's non news.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 11:48:46 AM »
Why do I hear this?

BTW, unless I'm wrong the consent thing may also be tied to age difference.  40 + 17 = trouble.  21+17 does not? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 11:56:07 AM »
Why do I hear this?

BTW, unless I'm wrong the consent thing may also be tied to age difference.  40 + 17 = trouble.  21+17 does not?
Depends on the State, but you are also correct.  If the minor is 17 and the other party is above 3 years in Alabama...it is still statutory rape.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

JR4AU

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 11:58:46 AM »
Why do I hear this?

In Alabama, no.  16 is legal period.  If the female is under 16, but over 12, and the male is less than 2 years older, that's legal.  More than 2 years older, illegal.  But 16 is legal even if you're an old man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 11:59:35 AM »
Depends on the State, but you are also correct.  If the minor is 17 and the other party is above 3 years in Alabama...it is still statutory rape.

Wrong
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 12:02:45 PM »
I don't care if it's legal or not.  Tapping a hot ass, rich 17 year old?  It's good to be the Jets QB.  :gig: :idhitit:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 12:05:27 PM »
I don't care if it's legal or not.  Tapping a hot ass, rich 17 year old?  It's good to be the Jets QB.  :gig: :idhitit:

Did you find pics? I couldn't find any on my brief search...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 12:06:45 PM »
Wrong
Yeah, my bad.  I knew there was a year rule that was dependent on the age... I just don't do any criminal defense... I relinquish all that to you sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 12:10:18 PM »

I haven't looked. We have blocked teh Bookfaces here because that's all the girls out front were doing. (Imagine someone sitting on some non-work related website all day. Pitiful)  But when the article says "Bombshell"...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 12:12:15 PM »
Wrong

Then how come you see teachers go to jail for donking the head cheerleader?  Girl is always over 16.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 12:13:39 PM »

I haven't looked. We have blocked teh Bookfaces here because that's all the girls out front were doing. (Imagine someone sitting on some non-work related website all day. Pitiful)  But when the article says "Bombshell"...

Woopig has the pic.  Not bombshell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 12:15:00 PM »

This is the best I can find.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 12:18:20 PM »
This is the best I can find.

I'd muss-up some covers with that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 12:19:45 PM »
Then how come you see teachers go to jail for donking the head cheerleader?  Girl is always over 16.
Jealousy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 12:20:34 PM »

Can't shouldn't happen in this state. 

Ooop, didn't read close enough...

There's some legislation out about teachers, cops, jailers, etc....
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 12:22:05 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions