Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Houston beatdown

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Houston beatdown
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2011, 10:32:45 AM »
I don't know. I think criminals have too many rights when it come to the police. It used to be if you ran, you were implying guilt and then you got your ass beat by the cops so that others knew not to run. But today, there is NO respect for cops and no one is EVER afraid of running. I mean what's the worst that could happen? You take an ass beating, the cops get fired, you get some petty charge dropped , and get rich off of a civil suit.

I think cops today must be lousy shots. They should train better so as to not waste their efforts, while shooting a running suspect in the leg. Hard to run with a bullet in the leg.

People say that we should not have to fear the cops, but is not fear and respect close to being hand in hand? Ever since the Rodney King BS, everyone thinks that the cops won't do anything for fear of a witness or a video. It should be mandatory that if you run, you get beat.

And all of this makes the cops assholes to the good people too. I would hate to be a cop. IF you did anything in the heat of the moment, it would be construed that you are a horrible person and should be put away. That is too much pressure for a guy/gal bringing home shit for pay. I could not do it.
Yes, and no. The problem is when you tell cops they can beat a guy who runs, it's all fun and games until you have somebody that goes too far. You will have that, regardless. It also escalates the situation. It makes the criminals want to fight back even more. Unfortunately, we're not in a society that will take the "Oh, I better not run" mentality to cops being able to beat your ass. We're in a society that will take the "Well, I'm just going to be more prepared and pop this pig, and then run" mentality. Cops have ways of "getting theirs" in when arresting a guy, which is usually wrong, but its not so overt. Its just a little "Hey, I'm gonna fuck you up if you snatch away from me" type thing of letting them know who is in charge of this situation.

I agree that, to some extent, criminals have alot of rights that maybe they shouldn't. But, I would bet that you could trace most of those rights back to some cop or somebody in law enforcement reeeaaaaally fucking up bad. Honestly, some of those "rights" force a cop to do things a certain way, and can actually help their case.

It's one thing to knock the shit out of some punk in the heat of the moment. It takes it to a different level when the guy is cuffed, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2011, 10:38:06 AM »
There is always the simple fact that if you do not run, then you should not have anything to worry about.

But by all means, continue running with your hands in your pockets. Just don't stay pissed off about it so that the rest of us non runners get treated poorly also.

Once again, Rodney King needed hos ass beat. As do many other runners. Just be smart about it and drag them out of the view of the camera first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

RWS

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2011, 01:36:23 PM »
There is always the simple fact that if you do not run, then you should not have anything to worry about.

But by all means, continue running with your hands in your pockets. Just don't stay pissed off about it so that the rest of us non runners get treated poorly also.

Once again, Rodney King needed hos ass beat. As do many other runners. Just be smart about it and drag them out of the view of the camera first.
I agree with that assumption, and also find it logical. However, the plain and simple fact is some people just don't, and they don't use logic. If everybody in the world used logic to resolve conflicts, this would be mamby pamby land, and there would be no need for police, military, etc. The whole point of having police is based on the assumption that there are dipshits in this world. And where everybody else has rules, the police need to have rules as well. Sometimes for their own good. Case in point.

Did the kid have it coming? Sure. Anybody knows that when the police have to come get you, it's not going to end well for you. However, the fact still remains that those cops went pretty far out. I mean, we're not talking about something marginal that could be construed either way. Dude got his ass beat. And after he was handcuffed too. Alot of rules change with use of force when somebody is handcuffed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2011, 01:39:40 PM »
FTFY...  I'm sorry folks.  After watching this several times, there was just a little too much drama to that "beatdown".  Unless they can show some after pictures where the punks face is all swollen and bruised, I'm thinking there was a little too much exaggeration in the cops actions more to scare the skat out of the punk than to truly cause injury.
You sir, are an idiot.  I hope you get pulled over by the cops and they proceed to beat you...then, after you are crying about it... I'm going to ask for photos after the fact to confirm your tears.

That was obviously ridiculous, and they should all be fired.

On second thought, they should all have to go 5 rounds with Anderson Silva...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2011, 02:13:20 PM »

Let me ask this just I don't watch this ghey assed octagon cage match suck fest shit.  Can you not grab his foot/leg, put him on his ass, and commence to whipping his ass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2011, 02:17:49 PM »
I love the "shoot 'em in the leg so they can't run" people. That's a damn good plan until the bullet exits the leg and hits a 2 year old playing in his yard in the head.  Great idea!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2011, 02:18:31 PM »
Let me ask this just I don't watch this ghey assed octagon cage match suck fest shit.  Can you not grab his foot/leg, put him on his ass, and commence to whipping his ass?
Yes, you can.  However, the kick in that .gif was slowed down significantly.  I watched the fight live this weekend and he threw that kick so fast Belfort never saw it coming.  It was unbelievable.  See Video:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2011, 02:19:17 PM »
I love the "shoot 'em in the leg so they can't run" people. That's a damn good plan until the bullet exits the leg and hits a 2 year old playing in his yard in the head.  Great idea!!
Or the bullet hits his Femoral artery and he dies...there is that too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2011, 02:20:25 PM »

In a word!!!  NO.  Put him on his ass and you'll be choked out in about 4 seconds flat.  You hear me, boy?? Choked out like the little bitch you...oh sorry, got carried away.

Seriously, I'm into this stuff big time and it's absolutely amazing what these guys can do.  Slow mo on that kick looks pretty mundane.  The real time snap on his head was sic. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2011, 02:21:09 PM »

Poor Hoobler.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

RWS

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2011, 02:22:29 PM »
No, its OK if he dies. I mean, he shouldn't have been running anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2011, 02:40:30 PM »
You sir, are an idiot.  I hope you get pulled over by the cops and they proceed to beat you...then, after you are crying about it... I'm going to ask for photos after the fact to confirm your tears.

That was obviously ridiculous, and they should all be fired. 

A typical whiny little bitch, know-it-all response...  How long was the kid in the hospital after this horrific beatdown?  If it was so bad, were there any pictures, medical treatments or other evidence confirming any real injuries?  I've seen after-school fights uglier than this.  Yes, it looks horrible, but I'm not lining up with the sheep or drinking anyone's kool-aid.  When anyone runs from the police, the police should be authorized to shoot them in the face.  You cringe at that concept, and it's your pathetic views that have turned criminal justice in America into a joke. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2011, 02:49:53 PM »
A typical whiny little bitch, know-it-all response...  How long was the kid in the hospital after this horrific beatdown?  If it was so bad, were there any pictures, medical treatments or other evidence confirming any real injuries?  I've seen after-school fights uglier than this.  Yes, it looks horrible, but I'm not lining up with the sheep or drinking anyone's kool-aid.  When anyone runs from the police, the police should be authorized to shoot them in the face.  You cringe at that concept, and it's your pathetic views that have turned criminal justice in America into a joke.
You're the joke, and obviously have no idea what you are talking about.  1.  They are law enforcement officers.  2. They are held to a higher standard because they enforce the law. 3.  The kid put his hands on top of his head. 4. They proceeded to kick him in the face.

I don't understand how you fail to see the wrong in this...

You want to see the severity of the injuries?  He got kicked in the fucking face.  You have seen worse grade school fights?  It was 4 or 5 grown men who were POLICE OFFICERS kicking and hitting someone on the ground.  It doesn't fucking matter if he has lifelong scars or not... or whether you have seen worse fights...or whether he kicked him with steel toe boots or fucking ballet shoes...   The cops beat him and there was no reason or justification for it.  Any argument or retarded reasoning you throw forward can not validate it. 

I want you to lay on the ground while someone kicks you in the face...then, I want you to argue that it is blown out of proportions because there is no proof of visible injury after the fact.  Moron.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 02:50:39 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2011, 02:54:16 PM »
should have just shot the bastard and then gone and got some doughnuts and coffee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2011, 02:57:54 PM »
should have just shot the bastard and then gone and got some doughnuts and coffee.

That's how Token takes care of bidness
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2011, 03:02:50 PM »
You're the joke, and obviously have no idea what you are talking about.  1.  They are law enforcement officers.  2. They are held to a higher standard because they enforce the law. 3.  The kid put his hands on top of his head. 4. They proceeded to kick him in the face.
Have to agree here. Like Token said, when you see face down, hands on top of head, and legs spread, that means shut it down. Sure, you put a flying knee into the guys back. Sure, you push his hand up his back a little farther than you should, and you snatch his dumb ass off the ground. There is no way that force was justifiable in that situation. These officers being fired and prosecuted isn't a matter of the system being all fucked up. They ignored the system, whatever rules that may dictate. And that's why their ass is in a crack.

Anybody who condones what happened in that video and thinks that is the model that law enforcement should adopt is nuts. That's asking for trouble, and alot of hurt or dead cops. Police are held to a higher moral  standard than whatever thug knocks off a gas station. There is a reason for that.

If I'm armchair quarterbacking it, and using our department's use of force policy, if you got the right judge you MIGHT be able to argue if somebody tased or sprayed the kid. M A Y B E. "Oh yeah, I heard him say that he was about to get up and whip our asses. Oh yeah, he was trying to snatch away from me." Even that would be really really iffy. But this? Shiiiittttt....
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 03:05:22 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2011, 03:28:06 PM »

I don't understand how you fail to see the wrong in this...

You want to see the severity of the injuries?  He got kicked in the phuking face.  You have seen worse grade school fights?  It was 4 or 5 grown men who were POLICE OFFICERS kicking and hitting someone on the ground.  It doesn't phuking matter if he has lifelong scars or not... or whether you have seen worse fights...or whether he kicked him with steel toe boots or phuking ballet shoes...   The cops beat him and there was no reason or justification for it.  Any argument or retarded reasoning you throw forward can not validate it. 

I want you to lay on the ground while someone kicks you in the face...then, I want you to argue that it is blown out of proportions because there is no proof of visible injury after the fact.  Moron. 

Like I said, whiny little bitch response... 

They're law enforcement officers...  They're held to a higher standard... 

Kick him in the face?  You're seeing what you want to see in that video, and there will be no reasoning with your kind.  Wrong?  Of course, it was wrong, but people like you are so hell-bent on handicapping our law enforcement that they can't enforce laws anymore without fear of losing their jobs, fear of criminal prosecution, risk of civil judgments or the media persecution that accompanies all of this. 

It was 4 or 5 grown men...  wiff steel toe boots...  Boo-hoo-hoo... 

I'm not convinced the beatdown was as intense as it appeared in that video.  That is all.  If the kid was injured, I'll buy into it, but if there were no injuries, this was the overdramatic hype along the lines of "shock and awe" to overcome the little bastard and get him to submit to the officers.  Laying on the ground doesn't say anything.  Overdone...  yes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2011, 03:39:23 PM »
I would have to say that if they're holding back or faking some of that...how stupid can someone be?  You know it's gonna' be filmed.  EVERYTHING is on tape these days.

I'm with Edward Runswithscissorhands on this.  An extra kidney shot or two with the knee...a good streeeetch on that rotator cuff picking him up....watch your head there, while putting him in the car.  But if you don't realize that a prolonged ass beating by officers to a man on the ground is not going to be captured live on VHS/Beta...you're too stupid to wear a badge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2011, 03:50:31 PM »

Kick him in the face?  You're seeing what you want to see in that video, and there will be no reasoning with your kind.  Wrong?  Of course, it was wrong, but people like you are so hell-bent on handicapping our law enforcement that they can't enforce laws anymore without fear of losing their jobs, fear of criminal prosecution, risk of civil judgments or the media persecution that accompanies all of this. 
It doesn't matter where they kicked him. It doesn't matter how hard they kicked him. It doesn't matter how many of them kicked him. The point I think you are missing is that things like this is what truly handicaps law enforcement. If shit like this did not happen, the advocates wouldn't have anything to reference to say "SEE, this is why officers need some sort of control!". If I did what those officers did to some random guy on the street, my ass would go to jail. I would get convicted, real quick. What makes them any better?

I'm all about giving law enforcement the tools and abilities to do their job. I'm on that side of the fence. I've had to fight idiots in the jail, and I always win. And that's when they're TRYING to fight me. I've managed to do it without getting fired, sued, etc. Really, it isn't that difficult given all of the nifty gadgets we have nowadays. It actually takes more effort to be a dumbass and not follow our rules; and the rules police have to go by are fairly lenient. 

I'm not convinced the beatdown was as intense as it appeared in that video.  That is all.  If the kid was injured, I'll buy into it, but if there were no injuries, this was the overdramatic hype along the lines of "shock and awe" to overcome the little bastard and get him to submit to the officers.  Laying on the ground doesn't say anything.  Overdone...  yes.
I don't understand. Do you think they were just kicking the ground, and acting like they were going to kick him? Acting like they were punching him? How much did he need to be subdued to effectively arrest him? He was on the ground, in a surrender position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2011, 04:02:18 PM »

It was 4 or 5 grown men...  wiff steel toe boots...  Boo-hoo-hoo... 

There is no hope for you.

1. He was kicked in the face.  It is in the video.  Everyone can see it.  Either 1. You think the video is fake or 2. You didn't watch it.  Either way, you are a certifiable ard-tard to try to argue that fact.  It's as clear as day that you know you are wrong so you try to come up with that shit. 

2. Read what I wrote.  I didn't say he was kicked with steel boats.  I was using a metaphor to mock your obviously asinine argument. 

Just do us all a favor, be quiet and let the adults talk.  K.Thx.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions