Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Walking Dead

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #960 on: December 09, 2017, 10:45:57 AM »
It's no longer a priority.

I caught up last night. The Negan/Gabriel stuff was good.  Literally everything else sucks balls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #961 on: December 10, 2017, 09:25:30 PM »
I'm watching the finale now. Everything leading up to tonight was meh and a lot of gunfire. Other than that it's uneventful IMHO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #962 on: December 10, 2017, 11:31:45 PM »
I'm watching the finale now. Everything leading up to tonight was meh and a lot of gunfire. Other than that it's uneventful IMHO.

Watched the last 15 minutes.  This show has become a farce.  Rick's watering eyes are something I never want to see again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #963 on: December 11, 2017, 08:56:47 AM »
SPOILER ALERT:

The dog dies!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

« Reply #964 on: February 26, 2018, 02:52:26 PM »
Mid-Season premiere (what a bullshit concept that has become) was a total dud.

Bunch of hand-wringing over dying Carl.  That weird flash-forward gimmick continued to suck.

The high point was Morgan gutting a savior with his hands.

Otherwise...meh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #965 on: February 28, 2018, 05:55:56 PM »
Good lord.  

I quit this show for a long while.  Peeked in early this season, laughed and turned it off.  My DVR still records it, but I just delete it on Monday.  Last night I had the insomnia and was really, really bored so I decided to watch whatever episode in whatever season ran last night.  

Was looking for something to maybe lure me back in or at least wonder what maybe happened to some of the characters.  

What a dreadful, plodding, stupid, pontificating, asinine mess.  

How in the HELL did this show get from Rick shooting a young girl in the face in episode one to this miasma of mediocrity?  It was loaded with terrible acting, implausible nonsense and over-dramatized bullshit.

Until I can figure out how to get my DVR to stop recording the damnable things I'm going to go back to deleting on Monday.
With Direct TV...after it records the next episode, highlight it and click info, scroll down to recording options, then cancel series.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #966 on: February 28, 2018, 10:04:07 PM »
With Direct TV...after it records the next episode, highlight it and click info, scroll down to recording options, then cancel series.
Problem solved.  
Also got a new DVR and lost all my settings.  So that helped too.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #967 on: February 28, 2018, 11:31:38 PM »
Problem solved.  
Also got a new DVR and lost all my settings.  So that helped too.  
I deleted the series a long time ago. I don't think I ever finished season 1. I got to the part where they were at a farm and one of the little kids was off in the woods shooting his rifle. Then zombies started coming and they had to leave the farm or something...I don't know, I just got bored with them always needing something and it's always across town passed all of the zombies. A few friends were all, "Hey, did you see last night's episode of walking dead?" I'd say "Nope, sure didn't...were they still walking away from the zombies only to walk into other zombies as they were walking to get something? So fascinating."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #968 on: March 01, 2018, 09:31:00 AM »
I deleted the series a long time ago. I don't think I ever finished season 1. I got to the part where they were at a farm and one of the little kids was off in the woods shooting his rifle. Then zombies started coming and they had to leave the farm or something...I don't know, I just got bored with them always needing something and it's always across town passed all of the zombies. A few friends were all, "Hey, did you see last night's episode of walking dead?" I'd say "Nope, sure didn't...were they still walking away from the zombies only to walk into other zombies as they were walking to get something? So fascinating."
You sound like Uncle Sani talking about Lord of the Rings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #969 on: March 27, 2018, 09:54:00 PM »
Holy fuckballs this last episode was a stinker.

Spoiler Alert....

The new zombies are apparently lighting-quick and silent.  The lady doc got taken down by a zombie who went from struggling into a sitting position to chomping her shoulder across the room in zero-point-one seconds.  Then a bunch of adrenaline-wired refugees sleeping on a hard-ass floor don't wake up when a GODDAMNED ZOMBIE FALLS DOWN THE STAIRS INTO THEIR MIDST.

What a fucking laugh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #970 on: April 13, 2018, 09:38:23 AM »
Hooooooooooooooooooooboy.  What a fucking pile the writers are putting down.

The garbage-lady "showdown" with Negan was fucking dumb.  One moment Negan is totally immobilized...tied down to a mechanic's creeper...the next he has use of his hands and is using a pistol and flare to threaten some photographs that have somehow been left within his reach.

Then garbage-lady rolls out some useless, blind zombie torso that is tied to a frame and presents absolutely no threat to Negan and starts wheeling it towards him.  He shoots...at very close range...and she HIDES BEHIND THE ROTTING CORPSE TO AVOID THE BULLETS.  Crafty ploy works and she's unharmed.

Fuck...I'm just watching to see how dumbfuck stupid they'll go at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #971 on: April 13, 2018, 10:13:05 AM »
I think Chris Hardwick is writing now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #972 on: April 13, 2018, 11:32:58 AM »
This show jumped the shark, mated with it, had shark babies, jumped those, ate some of them, regurgitated what they ate, ate that again, dumped that out, fried up the puked dumped shark babies, baked them into a pie and then had sex with the pie.  

But it's going to get better next week!  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #973 on: April 15, 2018, 11:30:14 PM »
So after a long period of abstinence I decided to watch the season-ender just out of curiosity.  

Apparently I missed absolutely nothing except Stay In the House Coral being deadfood.  

Negan was still a terrible over-pontificating flop.  The climactic fight scene was an absolute joke.  

Rick was still crying. (His watery-eyed blear is second only to Carrie from Homeland's freak-out face in terms of things I'd like to wipe from the TV). His "maeke uh batterh wuurld" speech was unintentionally hilarious. 

Darryl was still a greasy one-note caricature. 

I'm sorry I wasted my time but glad to see I haven't really missed anything.  Like at all. 

My reaction to the show? 

:rofl::blink::rolleyes::doh::facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #974 on: April 19, 2018, 08:24:46 AM »
So after a long period of abstinence I decided to watch the season-ender just out of curiosity.  

Apparently I missed absolutely nothing except Stay In the House Coral being deadfood.  

Negan was still a terrible over-pontificating flop.  The climactic fight scene was an absolute joke.  

Rick was still crying. (His watery-eyed blear is second only to Carrie from Homeland's freak-out face in terms of things I'd like to wipe from the TV). His "maeke uh batterh wuurld" speech was unintentionally hilarious.

Darryl was still a greasy one-note caricature.

I'm sorry I wasted my time but glad to see I haven't really missed anything.  Like at all.

My reaction to the show?

:rofl::blink::rolleyes::doh::facepalm:
Totally agree.  What a pantload.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #975 on: April 19, 2018, 10:03:25 AM »
Watched it on teh DVRs...and I honestly started laughing during Rick's monologue.  The first thing I thought of when he started in was the end of Rocky 5.  "If I can change...and you can change...we can all change!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #976 on: April 19, 2018, 10:15:58 AM »
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #977 on: April 19, 2018, 11:11:42 AM »
Stopped caring when they killed off the local boy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #978 on: April 19, 2018, 01:00:42 PM »
Stopped caring when they killed off the local boy!
So 4 months ago?  Crazy.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #979 on: April 19, 2018, 02:39:24 PM »
Watched it on teh DVRs...and I honestly started laughing during Rick's monologue.  The first thing I thought of when he started in was the end of Rocky 5.  "If I can change...and you can change...we can all change!"
That was Rocky 4.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions