Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Walking Dead

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
The Walking Dead
« on: January 31, 2011, 07:27:35 AM »
http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

OK even if you do not like zombie movies you may like this.  I missed it when the first six episodes came on.  I DVRd them and finally got around to watching them.  Most of it is shot in and around Atlanta.  Do yourself a favor and watch the first couple episodes.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 07:36:07 AM »
Great fucking show.  About the only thing to come out in the past year that I've even had a remote interest in watching.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »
I watched the first season and freaking loved it.  I did hear though, that the producer fired all the writers as soon as the season ended.  It should be interesting to see how different season 2 will be.  It is tabbed for 13 episodes, I believe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 09:52:30 AM »
http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

OK even if you do not like zombie movies you may like this.  I missed it when the first six episodes came on.  I DVRd them and finally got around to watching them.  Most of it is shot in and around Atlanta.  Do yourself a favor and watch the first couple episodes.

When the hot blonde one got gnawed on I was super pissed.  Why?  She should have stuck around.

And the wife?  What a hoor. She didn't do a lot of grieving before she turned to humping.  And another thing.  You know somebody in that camp would have tipped Sheriff Daddy off that his wife was charming his buddy's cobra.

Be interested to see where it goes, too.  It sort of veered off into Omega Man territory near the end of the run.  I liked the first three episodes better than the rest.  The first two were outstanding. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 09:57:42 AM »
When the hot blonde one got gnawed on I was super pissed.  Why?  She should have stuck around.

Yea I didn't see that one coming. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 07:46:44 AM »
First teaser I have seen for season 2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 09:54:44 AM »
I'm really looking forward to Season 2.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 06:17:31 PM »
thirded
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 08:16:53 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 06:25:23 AM »
Hot off the presses.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 10:20:34 AM »

And the wife?  What a hoor. She didn't do a lot of grieving before she turned to humping.  And another thing.  You know somebody in that camp would have tipped Sheriff Daddy off that his wife was charming his buddy's cobra.

Be interested to see where it goes, too.  It sort of veered off into Omega Man territory near the end of the run.  I liked the first three episodes better than the rest.  The first two were outstanding.
Yeah and there's only one thing to do when you kill off a hot blonde...find a hotter red-head.
I rank it only with Jerico for now because it has the same feel (two main players) and it could still bomb. We already see that some more characters needed to be developed during the lulls because the horny wife tryst with Cain and Abel can only take us so far. I'm encouraged by the firings. Maybe there is still some hope for this one.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2011, 01:05:13 PM »
Hot off the presses.

Thanks...can't wait for 10/16 now.  It looks like hiring a whole new crop of writers may have panned out as well for the producer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2011, 02:26:45 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2011, 11:26:17 PM »
Season two has started.

More questions than answers.

Still top notch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 08:24:15 AM »
Season two has started.

Still top notch.

There are a lot of good shows on now (none on network TV which is a story unto itself).  As a result I found myself largely underwhelmed by this show last night.  There are so many shows which have stepped up to the plate that this no longer stood as tall.  It wasn't bad, but.... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2011, 08:27:39 AM »
There are a lot of good shows on now (none on network TV which is a story unto itself).  As a result I found myself largely underwhelmed by this show last night.  There are so many shows which have stepped up to the plate that this no longer stood as tall.  It wasn't bad, but....

You shut your dirty whorish mouth....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2011, 09:49:18 AM »
You can definitely tell they have a new set of writers.  Very good episode, and definitely a surprise ending.

Best line of the night though..."we cut the sumbitch open"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2011, 11:53:08 AM »
Season two has started.

Still top notch.
I have to agree, it was pretty awesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2011, 05:54:05 PM »
OK, I resisted, but Jarhead and Sani talked me into this.

I love those guys.

I watched the first four episodes last night after the kids went to bed.  Actually, after watching the first five minutes of the first episode, I paused the DVR and went in and made DAMN SURE the kids were sound asleep.  THEN I watched the first four episodes.  I was up until 1am.  Feel like walking dead today - but worth it. 

It's The Stand with zombies instead of killer flu.  Cannot wait to see the rest of it tonight.

I may actually enter the contest to be a stagger on cast member - I would LOVE to be a zombie extra!!!  FUN FUN FUN.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 07:22:12 PM »
If you missed last night's episode, it's currently streaming on amctv.com.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions