Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Chizik gets extension?

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Chizik gets extension?
« on: January 19, 2011, 11:02:04 PM »
Just heard on Houston news that Chizik got five year extension???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Chizik gets extension?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 02:16:56 AM »
We need a leader not a loser!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 06:28:38 AM »
Hells Yeah!!!  Coach Chizik has written his name in concrete.  Build that man a Golden statue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 07:14:44 AM »
We need a leader not a loser!

Five and nineteen! Five and nineteen...does not accurately reflect his coaching ability.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 07:21:25 AM »
Five and nineteen! Five and nineteen...does not accurately reflect his coaching ability.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 10:09:46 AM »

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 01:11:34 PM »
I could have sworn Greasy told us the house was burning from within?  I thought Chiz and Jacobs were  goners
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 01:12:47 PM »
I could have sworn Greasy told us the house was burning from within?  I thought Chiz and Jacobs were  goners

Greasy was a douche plain and simple that was pissed that his BBQ connection was gone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 01:15:07 PM »
Greasy was a douche plain and simple that was pissed that his BBQ connection was gone.

I get it now  Greasy = DKW
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2011, 01:22:15 PM »

He liked the sauce.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2011, 01:22:41 PM »
and DKW is Greasy.....Wench is still the bimbo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2011, 01:22:59 PM »
Some TRUE AUBURN MEN, like myself, know full well that this shakey house of cards will come crashing down no later than...March 15th or 27th....or some time in late November of 2014.  I have all the information I need from other TRUE AUBURN PEOPLE....like myself...and I can tell you that you're all just mindless drones, following aimlessly along to the tune of the Pide Pi..Pyde Pip...Pied Pi.....that ugly dude with the weird flute...and you're all going over the bridge into the water to drown with the rest of the Chizik rats.

I would give you this information but not being TRUE AUBURN MEN AND WOMEN...like myself...but I don't think your feeble minds could grasp the meaning and devastating implications that are...um...implied.  Just keep worshipping at the Alter of Chiz.  I won't post anymore.  I'm just going to sit back and watch you all burn in hell...or drown....or something while my beloved Auburn implodes as a result of the wrath of the evil one.  This TRUE AUBURN MAN can do no more.  I won't post anymore. Wait, I already said that.

Beware.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 01:25:06 PM »
The world will come to an end in 2012...I am just hoping we make it to that point, with the Championship still intact.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 01:59:54 PM »
Some TRUE AUBURN MEN, like myself, know full well that this shakey house of cards will come crashing down no later than...March 15th or 27th....or some time in late November of 2014.  I have all the information I need from other TRUE AUBURN PEOPLE....like myself...and I can tell you that you're all just mindless drones, following aimlessly along to the tune of the Pide Pi..Pyde Pip...Pied Pi.....that ugly dude with the weird flute...and you're all going over the bridge into the water to drown with the rest of the Chizik rats.

I would give you this information but not being TRUE AUBURN MEN AND WOMEN...like myself...but I don't think your feeble minds could grasp the meaning and devastating implications that are...um...implied.  Just keep worshipping at the Alter of Chiz.  I won't post anymore.  I'm just going to sit back and watch you all burn in hell...or drown....or something while my beloved Auburn implodes as a result of the wrath of the evil one.  This TRUE AUBURN MAN can do no more.  I won't post anymore. Wait, I already said that.

Beware.
I'm humming the Auburn Creed as I read your post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 02:07:18 PM »
I'm humming the Auburn Creed as I read your post.

I am greaseysnaggle....TRUE AUBURN MAN...like myself
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2011, 02:11:25 PM »
I am greaseysnaggle....TRUE AUBURN MAN...like myself
but, but, but, Did Chizik offend your family in some personal manner...which you can't/won't disclose to us...but we should take your word on it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2011, 02:12:39 PM »
but, but, but, Did Chizik offend your family in some personal manner...which you can't/won't disclose to us...but we should take your word on it?

Chiz gave their goats chin and ruined them for everyone else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 02:14:33 PM »

I've already told you your weak mind can't handle the truth.  You're too far gone at this point.  Drown with the rest of the rats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2011, 02:15:05 PM »
and DKW is Greasy.....Wench is still the bimbo.

People better stop calling me bimbo!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2011, 02:15:53 PM »
I've already told you your weak mind can't handle the truth.  You're too far gone at this point.  Drown with the rest of the rats.
THIS IS THE END OF AUBURN FOOTBALL...fuck it... :suicide:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."