funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: New story
« Reply #162 on: January 20, 2011, 05:32:57 PM »
How often are we talking about though? Every week? Every single day? What?
Like every single day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #163 on: January 20, 2011, 05:49:38 PM »
Don't call it a comeback.  I been here for years. 

Fuck you if you didn't miss me.  Fuck you if you can't take the heat.   

Contrary to published reports, I haven't changed.  Not gonna.  Not now, not ever. 

I'm not reading this whole thread.  I stopped after about six or seven pages.  But I'll tell you, Chop, old pal that the nine or ten "yeah, but" posts you added to this thread CLEARLY illustrate part of the problem. You never saw it then and you don't see it now.  That's cool.  I could give a shit. 

Prowler, congrats on seeing what I didn't see. Newton was the best we've had in forever.  I hate that it took you crowning two dozen others before you finally got to the one, but you finally got to that one.  Dude was the real deal.

Fuck all you historical revisionists, too.  Remember things however it's most convenient for you.  Only now? If I'm around?  You gotta answer for that shit. 

Chizik?  He may not be the best coach, hell he might not even be in the top 25, but he's put together a staff that works.  That's not something you can predict until you see it happen because you never know how people will gel.  The one thing he's done, the one thing that has elevated him in my eyes is that he didn't forget me.  He understood how much I wanted January 10, how much I needed it, how much that meant to me.  And by me, I mean every single person who suffered and hurt and took abuse just because we were Auburn fans.  Not the newbie flag wavers who crawled out of the woodwork, but the ones of us who still have pictures of Pat Dye on our walls, autographs of Pat Sullivan in our scrapbooks and who wore the orange and blue every sincle Monday after the Iron Bowl from 1973 - 1982. He understood that and let us in. 

He did a fantastic job of keeping everything focused and centered. Never too high, never too low.  Never give up.  Can't ask for much more than that.  I hope he can sustain it. 

As far as crow?  Fuck no.  Not on the menu. 

Nobody happier than me to be in Arizona this year.  I like the desert.  I was so pissed off at Chizik that I flew all the way out there, taunted some Ducks and confessed in front of a ton of people that I love Kodi Burns. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #164 on: January 20, 2011, 05:52:22 PM »

Contrary to published reports, I haven't changed.  Not gonna.  Not now, not ever. 

I'm not reading this whole thread.  I stopped after about six or seven pages.  But I'll tell you, Chop, old pal that the nine or ten "yeah, but" posts you added to this thread CLEARLY illustrate part of the problem. You never saw it then and you don't see it now.  That's cool.  I could give a shit. 

Prowler, congrats on seeing what I didn't see. Newton was the best we've had in forever.  I hate that it took you crowning two dozen others before you finally got to the one, but you finally got to that one.  Dude was the real deal.

Fuck all you historical revisionists, too.  Remember things however it's most convenient for you.  Only now? If I'm around?  You gotta answer for that shit. 

Chizik?  He may not be the best coach, hell he might not even be in the top 25, but he's put together a staff that works.  That's not something you can predict until you see it happen because you never know how people will gel.  The one thing he's done, the one thing that has elevated him in my eyes is that he didn't forget me.  He understood how much I wanted January 10, how much I needed it, how much that meant to me.  And by me, I mean every single person who suffered and hurt and took abuse just because we were Auburn fans.  Not the newbie flag wavers who crawled out of the woodwork, but the ones of us who still have pictures of Pat Dye on our walls, autographs of Pat Sullivan in our scrapbooks and who wore the orange and blue every sincle Monday after the Iron Bowl from 1973 - 1982. He understood that and let us in. 

He did a fantastic job of keeping everything focused and centered. Never too high, never too low.  Never give up.  Can't ask for much more than that.  I hope he can sustain it. 

Nobody happier than me to be in Arizona this year.  I like the desert.  I was so pissed off at Chizik that I flew all the way out there, taunted some Ducks and confessed in front of a ton of people that I love Kodi Burns.

lol.  Welcome back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2011, 05:53:59 PM »
lol.  Welcome back.

Was never really gone.  I kept up.

I saw your ass in Arizona, BTW.  Giving some poor lady usher grief behind the Oregon end zone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2011, 05:55:39 PM »
Was never really gone.  I kept up.

I saw your ass in Arizona, BTW.  Giving some poor lady usher grief behind the Oregon end zone.

Wasn't me.  I was in another part of the stadium.  Hate it for the lady usher. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2011, 05:59:35 PM »
It just moved....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2011, 06:13:25 PM »
Wasn't me.  I was in another part of the stadium.  Hate it for the lady usher.

Holy shit, you got a twin.  That's unnerving. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2011, 06:19:05 PM »
welcome back k...

kiss rocks. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2011, 06:32:39 PM »

phuk you if you didn't miss me.  phuk you if you can't take the heat.   

I'm not reading this whole thread.  I stopped after about six or seven pages.  But I'll tell you, Chop, old pal that the nine or ten "yeah, but" posts you added to this thread CLEARLY illustrate part of the problem. You never saw it then and you don't see it now.  That's cool.  I could give a poop. 

phuk all you historical revisionists, too.  Remember things however it's most convenient for you.  Only now? If I'm around?  You gotta answer for that poop. 

As far as crow?  phuk no.  Not on the menu. 

Where is my bottle of Single Barrel?

:poke:

WDE
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

JR4AU

« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2011, 06:54:02 PM »

War Eagle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2011, 07:06:25 PM »
Welcome back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2011, 07:08:41 PM »
Who is this Kaos cat anyway? WDE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2011, 07:44:58 PM »
confessed in front of a ton of people that I love Kodi Burns.

I'm going to take some credit for that.

Welcome back, K.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2011, 08:21:19 PM »

Hell yes. I am ready to fuck your ass up...again...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2011, 08:23:48 PM »
I can't wait to read through pages of bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2011, 08:30:17 PM »
Kaos used to work out with Charles Atlas in the fifties.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2011, 08:48:22 PM »
Kaos used to work out with Charles Atlas in the fifties.
He doesn't do push ups, he pushes the world down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2011, 08:52:09 PM »
So, Kaos, was that you in the Orange and Blue Kiss makeup?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs