Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New story

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: New story
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2011, 02:24:22 PM »
He's a persona. And an extremely complicated human being on top of that.
Give me a fucking break here, guys. Let's stop pretending like we're talking about Immanuel fucking Kant instead of some blow-hard who uses a colorful choice of words on a message board. He's not a fucking Jackson Pollack painting.

I know exactly what Chopper's saying, because I was one of those targets. It's easier said than done to just ignore every fucking post in every fucking thread he derailed because you posted there, or even if you didn't, he supposed a position for you and bashed it.

Anyone who says it could have been avoided, and that the other side of those arguments are just as guilty are blind.

As Chop mentioned, I can't count the number of people I have had a disagreement with on this board, and it's funny how it never happens with anyone but him (and GarMan if I pop my head in the political forum for a minute). Anyone else can offer an opinion and have a civil dialog about it on a message board. Kaos wouldn't rest until his targets never posted again. And he lost that fight, so he was the one that finally left. GarMan would piss me off just as much, because he has that exact same closed-steel-trap of a mind, but I can easily stay out of the political forum. There was no avoiding Kaos fagging up every fucking thread on the forum.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 10:29:34 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2011, 02:27:18 PM »
I'm curious as to who the rest of the blow hards are in the above posted pic and why is only two of you holding beer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2011, 02:28:49 PM »
Well I'm holding the Mexican who is full of beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2011, 02:32:45 PM »
I'm curious as to who the rest of the blow hards are in the above posted pic and why is only two of you holding beer?

I only see Michelle......someone please to be filling in the picture with names besides thrirrer, sweets and chop.

Chad.....love him or hate him, its safe to say Kevin is eccentric. Complicated at the least.  Its not a compliment, its just how the guy is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2011, 02:38:52 PM »
I only see Michelle......someone please to be filling in the picture with names besides thrirrer, sweets and chop.

Really?  Time for musketeer roll call.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2011, 02:39:19 PM »
I say...welcome him back with open arms, then punch him right in the mouth when he gets close.  I'm ready to rumble again with that Kiss piece of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2011, 02:40:22 PM »
Well I'm holding the Mexican who is full of beer.

Corona?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2011, 02:40:37 PM »

Chad.....love him or hate him, its safe to say Kevin is eccentric. Complicated at the least.  Its not a compliment, its just how the guy is.

He's absurd, yet flaccid
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2011, 02:41:19 PM »
He's absurd, yet flaccid

A state you are full acquainted with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2011, 02:42:32 PM »
This is what I remember too. 

What GF said, he was trolling a lot of the times to get under our skin and pick a fight, that is what he does. 

Also, the claims about his opinion on Newton are false.  He thought Rollinson was going to be a bust and guess what, the kid flunked out of Sam Houston State this semester.  Now, was that a blind luck guess, or was that his hunch b/c and lets face it, the kid doesn't seem to bright?
I nail many, many so-called shots in the dark.  Far too many for it to be "luck." 

My instincts are good. 

Newton I am not reading right now.  My initial reaction is that he will struggle far more than many here anticipate and will be closer to Jordan Jefferson than anybody would like next year.  But I'm waiting to make that determination.

My initial concern that Newton would turn out to be more Jordan Jefferson or Jamarcus Russell than Jason Campbell or Chris Leak has abated somewhat. 

I want to see him at full speed against our #1s, though.  The things I saw him do on film at juco probably won't be feasible here.  He won't have weeks in the pocket like he did there and he's not going to out-jog everybody to the endzone in the SEC either.

Even Vince Young couldn't do it until his last season.

Not the most doom & gloom of his claims, but he made it clear he didn't think as much of him as you're trying to frame it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2011, 02:42:41 PM »

You were really a'rippin and a'tearin that day, my frien.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2011, 02:43:29 PM »
Really?  Time for musketeer roll call.

I see everyone.  Just being a pervert.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2011, 02:49:32 PM »
Give me a fucking break, here guys. Let's stop pretending like we're talking about Immanuel fucking Kant instead of some blow-hard uses a colorful choice of words on a message board. He's not a fucking Jackson Pollack painting.

Which one of us are you talking about? As if this is real life? Come on man, you could be describing a lot of folks. Some hang on like a bulldog, and others just add comments to stir things up. Once the guy had a position, it was pointless to argue. But then again, we all have some of that in us. Some of you guys just took it personal. 

BTW. Who is the guy flipping everyone off? You guys should have given him a beer....
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 02:51:17 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

JR4AU

« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2011, 02:52:04 PM »
I agree with Wench's post.  I think guys like Saniflush, JR, Godfather and others can easily see it either way because they were NOT the subject of endless bullshit.  I guarantee you in the strongest ways possible, that if you had fallen victim to his shit HALF as much as myself and a few others, you'd feel a little less ready to just feel like he was "just misunderstood", and all the "everyone" needed to just let it go, as if it were that simple.  It wasn't.  It never mattered.  Once you made his crosshairs, you were screwed. 

With all that said, I DO hope he comes back.  Like him or hate him, he was, could still be an asset.  I just hope now, that he's HAD to eat a piece of humble pie, that maybe he comes back with an approach that allows for a second opinion.  One that just might happen to be completely different than his.

Ask GH if I havent gone more than a couple of rounds with him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2011, 02:54:13 PM »
Ask GH if I havent gone more than a couple of rounds with him.

Did he at least let you cum?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2011, 02:55:35 PM »
Some of you guys just took it personal.

That's because it GOT personal.  Pretty simple, really.  Maybe not against you personally, or some of the others that consider it all a "persona" and simple internet board trolling, but it was an endless campaign of personal shots for a few of us.

It's a board, so it should only go so far, and 99% of the time, it stays that way.  However, it is a board some of us enjoy, and don't want to see it ruined because someone finds it hilarious to ruin it for a select few he doesn't happen to like.

Some are going to get it, some won't.  Nature of it.  Probably best to just let it be at this point, and if he comes back, just see how it goes. 

I know, I for one would give him his due space and time to act how he'd like.  I DO think he'd be great for the site.  Especially on the original writing front.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2011, 02:56:20 PM »

BTW. Who is the guy flipping everyone off? You guys should have given him a beer....

This fuckin' guy:   :bowl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2011, 02:57:18 PM »
Which one of us are you talking about? As if this is real life? Come on man, you could be describing a lot of folks. Some hang on like a bulldog, and others just add comments to stir things up. Once the guy had a position, it was pointless to argue. But then again, we all have some of that in us. Some of you guys just took it personal. 

Ogre? Just from my 1 meeting with him at the BRAVES game last summer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2011, 02:59:14 PM »

To go with the other 18 he had just drank?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2011, 03:01:01 PM »
To go with the other 18 he had just drank?

Buzz are the one wearing the baby blue?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions