Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NCAA Officially Clears Cam!

Token

Re: NCAA Officially Clears Cam!
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2010, 03:23:12 PM »
Maybe, but if I asked you to give me a reach around, offer you $5 for your services and you agree...we just worked together on a pay-for-play plan.

And I'd be $5 richer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2010, 03:23:20 PM »
Maybe, but if I asked you to give me a reach around, offer you $5 for your services and you agree...we just worked together on a pay-for-play plan.

I give ya 4.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2010, 03:31:37 PM »
****SIDEBAR*****

Token can I get an update on how many domestic violence calls have come over the scanner in the last hour or so?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2010, 03:44:36 PM »
:bod:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2010, 03:46:45 PM »
****SIDEBAR*****

Token can I get an update on how many domestic violence calls have come over the scanner in the last hour or so?

As of this moment, none.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2010, 03:47:02 PM »
I just watched the video of this on ESPN.com. You know there are alligators in Lake Eufaula. I can scout out a spot if you want to tag him over the head and bring him on down here.

I called him a lot of 4 letter words at the ga game. Was only about 30 feet from him. He had 2 bodyguards so obviously he knows he's a dickhead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2010, 03:48:08 PM »
As of this moment, none.

How come you have a red and white Atlanta Braves logo on your web page?

Thrilla is this the color of mourning due to Booby retiring?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 03:50:12 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2010, 03:49:51 PM »
How come you have a red Atlanta Braves logo on your web page?

Don't sass me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2010, 03:50:35 PM »
The meltdown on TI is epic.  Redfish is a dead man. 
 :rofl:

The women are just taking off their bandages.

Btw, Cecil Newton hasn't been charged with asking for $$$.  Imo, Rogers is the one that brought up money first, Cecil just listened.  And...MSU is actually the one that should still be worried.  If Coach Mullen jumps to another job at the end of the season, that'll be telling.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 03:56:40 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2010, 03:51:29 PM »
Been there, done that, know the pain you went through.
Trust me, coming clean up front is the best way to go.  Better to spin the story your own way than to let things fall to chance... especially if you have only a very limited and blurry memory of events.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2010, 03:52:39 PM »
The women are just taking off their bandages.

Btw, Cecil Newton hasn't been charged with anything.  Rogers is the one that brought up money first, Cecil just listened.  And...MSU is actually the one that should still be worried.  If Coach Mullen jumps to another job at the end of the season, that'll be telling.

Charged no, but he has been punished by AU.  That tells me a lot!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2010, 03:54:24 PM »

Btw, Cecil Newton hasn't been charged with anything. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2010, 03:54:44 PM »
Charged no, but he has been punished by AU.  That tells me a lot!

What it tells me is that when it comes to compliance, AU is taking NO chances.  One whiff and POOF!!  Out you go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2010, 03:59:14 PM »
What it tells me is that when it comes to compliance, AU is taking NO chances.  One whiff and POOF!!  Out you go.
Bingo....but people callin Cecil a piece of shit, because he listened....Seriously?!?!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2010, 04:06:44 PM »
Bingo....but people callin Cecil a piece of shit, because he listened....Seriously?!?!

I'll never go so far as to do that.  Temptation when it comes to money and teh wimmenz is a powerful drug.  I never got caught up in all the speculation and what "sources close to the situation" said, but with this current revelation, I tend to think Cecil Newton tested the waters when talk of that kind of $$$ came up.  I can't see Auburn taking this kind of action if his hands were totally clean and I don't think they'd risk alienating Cam at this point by shitting on his father if all the cards weren't on the table. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2010, 04:09:09 PM »
I'll never go so far as to do that.  Temptation when it comes to money and teh wimmenz is a powerful drug.  I never got caught up in all the speculation and what "sources close to the situation" said, but with this current revelation, I tend to think Cecil Newton tested the waters when talk of that kind of $$$ came up.  I can't see Auburn taking this kind of action if his hands were totally clean and I don't think they'd risk alienating Cam at this point by shitting on his father if all the cards weren't on the table.

Again, I am a homer and just guessing...but I would bet that Chizik or someone high up had a talk with Cam and Cecil about this action and exactly why it was going to happen. I doubt the just banned him and have completely turned their back on him all together...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2010, 04:21:28 PM »

See your problem is you put the pussy on a pedestal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2010, 04:23:36 PM »
I've just flipped around the channels and it's almost to the point of ridiculous and flat out hilarious how all the experts and media types from ESPN to Sporting News to Finebum etc. are all trying desperately to save face by insisting it's not over because of this wording or that.  Really?  Why is it not over?  What other issue is there to decide?  The NCAA has investigated and made a ruling.  Cecil Hurt is now on saying that it's "Clear the NCAA is saying (By never saying) that there's an ongoing investigation". 

Really?  Says who?  Where Cam Newton and Auburn are concerned, what the hell else do you have to look into?  Bottom line, all the people who cried foul and wanted to scoop the story of the century now have egg all over their collective faces and are claiming anything to not look like the fucking vultures they are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2010, 04:25:52 PM »
I've just flipped around the channels and it's almost to the point of ridiculous and flat out hilarious how all the experts and media types from ESPN to Sporting News to Finebum etc. are all trying desperately to save face by insisting it's not over because of this wording or that.  Really?  Why is it not over?  What other issue is there to decide?  The NCAA has investigated and made a ruling.  Cecil Hurt is now on saying that it's "Clear the NCAA is saying (By never saying) that there's an ongoing investigation". 

Really?  Says who?  Where Cam Newton and Auburn are concerned, what the hell else do you have to look into?  Bottom line, all the people who cried foul and wanted to scoop the story of the century now have egg all over their collective faces and are claiming anything to not look like the fucking vultures they are.

Sounds like a bunch of Toddlers going...but, but, but
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2010, 04:28:36 PM »
Cecil Hurt really sounds just that...hurt.  He actually sounds like he's about to cry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions