Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

bammers are getting scared....

Re: bammers are getting scared....
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2010, 10:22:42 AM »
The problem with some of the fans on both sides is they can't stand that the other side might actually be good, and they can't be reasonable if their own team is good. I don't like AU, and I hope you guys lose every game, but if you don't and you guys are playing good ball, no reason to be a dick about it and try to fit it into some little mold of suckage. For that matter, I'm having to eat a little crow as far as Newton goes. That's fine with me, though. I guess what I'm saying is, I know we're rivals and all, but what is so damn wrong about a little healthy competition?

This post is great.  However, I guess it's because I remember the "Tate is a crying bitch" type thread from last year's game, while you and B'ham slurpped on Saban's pimpledick, that makes all of your level headed type posts seem rehearsed, or written with bullshit colored ink.

I even once credited you with being one of the .001% of reasonable bammer posters, but that shit permanently made me look at you different.

Keep on keeping on though...  Healthy comopetition...sounds good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2010, 10:43:13 AM »
what is so damn wrong about a little healthy competition?

Nothing. It is true that both fan bases have those idiot fans. There are more bammers here at work than there is Auburn fans and you would have thought that bama has lost every game this year. These guys around here can not stand the fact Auburn is doing well. Its amazing to see this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2010, 10:43:42 AM »
the X Emergency Text Alert System...

You need to join the Godfathers game update text app*. 

*Note language may get offensive at times. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2010, 10:50:40 AM »
You need to join the Godfathers game update text app*. 

*Note language may get offensive at times. 

Dammit, GF!  You know how fucking mad I get when you use bad language!

Where do I sign up?   :wartim:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2010, 11:04:34 AM »
Dammit, GF!  You know how fucking mad I get when you use bad language!

Where do I sign up?   :wartim:

I need your digits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010, 11:10:55 AM »
This post is great.  However, I guess it's because I remember the "Tate is a crying bitch" type thread from last year's game, while you and B'ham slurpped on Saban's pimpledick, that makes all of your level headed type posts seem rehearsed, or written with bullshit colored ink.

I even once credited you with being one of the .001% of reasonable bammer posters, but that shit permanently made me look at you different.

Keep on keeping on though...  Healthy comopetition...sounds good.
I said it then, and I will say it now. The only reason I ever said anything about Tate was because he talked shit. You can try and twist what he said however you want it, but he meant what he said. I saw an article somewhere after he had been drafted where he stood behind those comments.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

djsimp

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2010, 11:12:28 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2010, 11:34:09 AM »
I haven't noticed any bad language.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2010, 11:40:27 AM »
I haven't noticed any bad language.

he's usually good for at least one "fuck fuck fuckitty fuck" per game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2010, 11:44:45 AM »
I am an Alabama fan that can't wait for that game. It will be a battle. Scared not at all. Now if Allbarn beats LSU's defense like Arky's defense then...............
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2010, 12:15:50 PM »
I am an Alabama fan that can't wait for that game. It will be a battle. Scared not at all. Now if Allbarn beats LSU's defense like Arky's defense then...............

Maybe I am drinking to much Kool-aid...but for some reason I see a woodshed behind JH stadium for this game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2010, 12:20:26 PM »
Maybe I am drinking to much Kool-aid...but for some reason I see a woodshed behind JH stadium for this game.

Everything in me says this game is an absolute beat down.....but that fucking Lester Miles. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2010, 12:21:25 PM »
You might be correct. LSU will be the best defense y'all have played this year so I feel like allbarn will be tested but I know I will not be picking LSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

djsimp

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2010, 12:23:37 PM »
I'm not real sure LSU's D is all that. I mean, the teams they have played put up some scores, and these teams are not really highly thought of right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2010, 12:24:26 PM »
Everything in me says this game is an absolute beat down.....but that fucking Lester Miles.

He can score a last second (or no seconds...) fourth quarter off the back foot prayer of a TD like usual if he wants, but I don't think it will help him if Cam puts AU ahead by four TD's before it happens....

We shall see...

LSU's D is better than Arky, but I believe that Cam does a great job of reading what the defense gives when it comes down to it.   He's extremely patient out of the backfield and takes full advantage of wherever the holes are.  He's also proven to be serviceable in the passing game when needed also.  I don't judge his pass game based on the few BAD..and they were bad.. floaters he's thrown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2010, 12:25:05 PM »
I'm not real sure LSU's D is all that. I mean, the teams they have played put up some scores, and these teams are not really highly thought of right now.
EGGZACTRY!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2010, 12:26:55 PM »
He can score a last second (or no seconds...) fourth quarter off the back foot prayer of a TD like usual if he wants, but I don't think it will help him if Cam puts AU ahead by four TD's before it happens....

We shall see...

LSU's D is better than Arky, but I believe that Cam does a great job of reading what the defense gives when it comes down to it.   He's extremely patient out of the backfield and takes full advantage of wherever the holes are.  He's also proven to be serviceable in the passing game when needed also.  I don't judge his pass game based on the few BAD..and they were bad.. floaters he's thrown.

I think his passing and decision making is improving.  He really didn't need to throw all that much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2010, 12:27:11 PM »

This will be, BY FAR, the best defense we've seen all year, and, dare I say, maybe the best we will see all year. 

And, you can bank on this...they're coming to JH with bad intentions. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2010, 12:28:06 PM »
Plain and simple LSU can match up with allbarn better than anyone else so far. Like I said I will not pick against allbarn but I think LSU matches up better. They are big, fast and strong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions