Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

bammers are getting scared....

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: bammers are getting scared....
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2010, 05:28:24 PM »
It's stuck in the mail at the Gadsden Post Office.
No, Prowler guaranteed us that the NCAA has received the package. But you know them, they're really really slow. I give it another 5-7 years.

Shit, I forgot to ask Chopper if I could pick on his little buddy.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 05:30:50 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2010, 09:59:38 AM »
I will go ahead and say it...phuk it....

I don't think anyone matches up against Cam. Not a single person on any team. If he is running that lead option, and you have it defended perfectly with one guy responsible for Cam, you can forget it. I will take Cam Newton against anyone in the country one on one. Anyone. To run past. or run through.

Add to that, we don't have chopped liver with the guys playing around him. We got some damn good play makers that are the zing to cam's zang. Offensively, we are better than anything I have ever seen at Auburn. By a LONG shot. That includes 2004.

Even Tim Tebow lost a game or 6.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2010, 10:30:35 AM »
I was thinking about the whole bammer fanbase implosion this morning. 

Saban has the worst job in all of CFB due to the expectations of his fan base.  Not only does he have to coach up a bunch of 18-23 year old kids to the point of winning a nayshenul champeenship every year, he also has to do this while simultaneously decimating Auburn in everything from recruiting to on the field play.   It is not enough that he win the egg - they only care if he wins the egg AND Auburn sucks ass at the same time.

The bammers are freaking now because even though they have a damn fine football team with a great head coach who is still winning games and still has a shot at a repeat, that is all nullified because Auburn is undefeated, has a kick ass Heisman candidate for a QB, a great coach and super recruiting classes.  NONE of that is within Saban's control. 

Y'all do realize that if Auburn wins the Iron Bowl, the bammer nation will turn on him like a pack of rabid pitbulls.  The LSU fan base turned on Saban because they got spoiled by the egg. They booed, he left.   The bammer fanbase will turn on Saban if Auburn continues to be successful - they just cannot be happy with being successful in their own right.  They want to crush Auburn too.

Now, i am not saying that I don't want to grind bammer into dust beneath my feet.  But i am not measuring the quality of Auburn's success this year in combination with bammer's travails (perceived or otherwise)  I would be perfectly content with bammer coming in second in the west, just as long as Auburn is number one.  My joy at the way this season is playing out for my beloved Tigers is in NO WAY based on what bammer does or doesn't do, except the Iron Bowl.  Any joy I take from bammer problems would be the same no matter what Auburn is doing, just by virtue of the fact that I hate those inbred bastards.

I'd rather beat the tar out of them when they are decent, to preclude any excuses or bullshit.

And THAT is my longwinded, roundabout stream of consciousness statement about the stupidity of the bammer fanbase this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2010, 10:33:05 AM »
<3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2010, 10:38:50 AM »

Saban has the worst job in all of CFB due to the expectations of his fan base.  Not only does he have to coach up a bunch of 18-23 year old kids to the point of winning a nayshenul champeenship every year, he also has to do this while simultaneously decimating Auburn in everything from recruiting to on the field play.   It is not enough that he win the egg - they only care if he wins the egg AND Auburn sucks ass at the same time.

The bammers are freaking now because even though they have a damn fine football team with a great head coach who is still winning games and still has a shot at a repeat, that is all nullified because Auburn is undefeated, has a kick ass Heisman candidate for a QB, a great coach and super recruiting classes.  NONE of that is within Saban's control. 

Y'all do realize that if Auburn wins the Iron Bowl, the bammer nation will turn on him like a pack of rabid pitbulls.  The LSU fan base turned on Saban because they got spoiled by the egg. They booed, he left.   The bammer fanbase will turn on Saban if Auburn continues to be successful - they just cannot be happy with being successful in their own right.  They want to crush Auburn too.

Now, i am not saying that I don't want to grind bammer into dust beneath my feet.  But i am not measuring the quality of Auburn's success this year in combination with bammer's travails (perceived or otherwise)  I would be perfectly content with bammer coming in second in the west, just as long as Auburn is number one.  My joy at the way this season is playing out for my beloved Tigers is in NO WAY based on what bammer does or doesn't do, except the Iron Bowl.  Any joy I take from bammer problems would be the same no matter what Auburn is doing, just by virtue of the fact that I hate those inbred bastards.

I'd rather beat the tar out of them when they are decent, to preclude any excuses or bullshit.

And THAT is my longwinded, roundabout stream of consciousness statement about the stupidity of the bammer fanbase this year.

Fuck'em. 
I'd rather be the windshield lieu of the bug.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2010, 10:43:07 AM »
Fuck'em. 
I'd rather be the windshield lieu of the bug.
Yes - what I am saying is that if Auburn's success comes at bammer's expense, that just makes it that much sweeter.  But I don't take less joy in a great Auburn season if bammer also is decent - just as long as the turds finish behind us, I am thrilled.  And if we take care of bidness like I think we will, that is exactly where they will be - in our dust.

Their fanbase has to have it both ways to be happy.  And yeah, I meant the double entendre there too.  Gotta keep both Billy Bob AND Bobby Bill happy, you know... no favoritism.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2010, 10:54:31 AM »

You are so hot right now
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 10:55:08 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2010, 10:56:51 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2010, 11:00:18 AM »
In my perfect fantasy world we win the IB, SEC and (with some luck) the BCS.

Bammer fans boo Nicky.  Nicky gets his feelings hurt because the sacrificing of goats and chickens to appease him has ended and he storms out of Tuscaloosa with all the fury of a petulant 3 year old.

Who in the FUCK will they get to replace that guy?  There isn't a coach of his caliber that would volunteer for that sort of pressure cooker.  Hell, as much as it pains me to say, there aren't very many coaches of his caliber at all.

My enjoyment of an Auburn football season doesn't depend on Bama's successes or failures.  But I do enjoy the shit out of watching them flail around due to their own inbred hillbilly fanbase.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 11:01:49 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

No Huddle

« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2010, 11:31:15 AM »
NM
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2010, 11:44:05 AM »
NM

Ha!!!  Hillbilly.

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2010, 11:45:58 AM »
In my perfect fantasy world we win the IB, SEC and (with some luck) the BCS.

Bammer fans boo Nicky.  Nicky gets his feelings hurt because the sacrificing of goats and chickens to appease him has ended and he storms out of Tuscaloosa with all the fury of a petulant 3 year old.

Who in the phuk will they get to replace that guy?  There isn't a coach of his caliber that would volunteer for that sort of pressure cooker.  Hell, as much as it pains me to say, there aren't very many coaches of his caliber at all.

My enjoyment of an Auburn football season doesn't depend on Bama's successes or failures.  But I do enjoy the poop out of watching them flail around due to their own inbred hillbilly fanbase.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2010, 01:03:12 PM »
You are so hot right now
<3

And that's why y'all love me.  Or in Snaggie's case, wish you were me.

weskie is right - the fucktards over in Turdville don't realize that if their stupidity makes Nicky R-U-N-N-O-F-T, WHO THA FUCK worth two shits and a tinker's damn would want to come to that cesspool and deal with the pressure?  Not sure even Mal has that kind of scratch left in the bank after what they are paying Satan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2010, 02:51:31 PM »
We got plenty of money and Nick will leave when he leaves. No coach will stay forever. You think for one minute Nick listens to anything we as Alabama fans say? I mean if Cheese it listened to what the allbarn folks said he would have never coached a game, kinda like Mike Price style. I love seeing little bro.. I mean allbarn doing well. It is great for each school, the great state of Alabama and it is great for a fan of college football. I think heading into the IB allbarn will be 11-0 and Alabama will be 10-1. But if either team loses one or more games the IB will still be an awesome game and one you would not want to miss. But what do I know I am just a  :bamahomer:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2010, 03:00:28 PM »
We got plenty of money and Nick will leave when he leaves. No coach will stay forever. You think for one minute Nick listens to anything we as Alabama fans say? I mean if Cheese it listened to what the allbarn folks said he would have never coached a game, kinda like Mike Price style. I love seeing little bro.. I mean allbarn doing well. It is great for each school, the great state of Alabama and it is great for a fan of college football. I think heading into the IB allbarn will be 11-0 and Alabama will be 10-1. But if either team loses one or more games the IB will still be an awesome game and one you would not want to miss. But what do I know I am just a  :bamahomer:

Dude, I think we have already established for the record that you, like Token, and RWS most of the time, are not your typical douchnozzle illogical bammer fan. 

That being said, Nicky's ego will not tolerate the ingratitude of the unwashed masses.  See:,  LSU, post-egg
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2010, 03:01:54 PM »
Wait till the bricks start flying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2010, 03:08:03 PM »
Shit, I forgot to ask Chopper if I could pick on his little buddy.

Gay. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions