Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts - Week 7

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Thoughts - Week 7
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2010, 10:44:09 PM »
I skeered you with the what if Mallet returns. Remember?
Really . An NFL lockout could make for a helluva college schedule next year. i wish the pros would leave collge athletes alone until they graduate. It would make the college game kick ass. I am not eat up with the pro game. take it or leave it until the playoffs or maybe try to follow some Arkansas players in the pros. I'm not by my TV for a pro game on Sunday like I am on Saturday for an SEC game.

Not that I WANT it to happen, but I think the lockout makes him think twice. I think more than the normal amount of underclassmen stay in school this year. Except for a couple of dumbasses who just see $$$. Mallet staying one more year is a scary thought.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2010, 11:35:44 PM »
I'd like you to go re-read yours and titz' posts in this thread fucktard. You guys are still claiming this guy - as of right now- is not the next best QB on your roster (behind Mallet) and basing that off the fact that the other guys had a better spring than this kid. If you were saying this before Saturday, fair enough - but you are still saying it. At least YOU said it changes things.

Wow.  I was just being a smartass earlier.  You really can't fucking read, can you?  I mean, you can probably say the words aloud as your eyes pass over them, but you apparently haven't fired the "words mean things" synapse just yet. 

I'll do it once more.  Slowly.  I don't know who is better.  Or will be better.  People are more excited about Brandon Mitchell.  That doesn't mean he'll be the starter, or the better quarterback.  It means he's better physically.  Bigger, taller, and faster.  He has an incredibly strong arm, and from all reports, an accurate one as well.

IF he can makeup the ground he is behind Wilson as far as understanding the system goes, and IF he demonstrates the ability to show poise under the spotlight, it will be hard to keep him off the field.  The biggest knock on Mallett is his immobility.  He's a statue in the pocket.  People talk about how dangerous he'd be if he had any wheels at all.  Well, Mitchell is said to possess a comparable arm and a comparable build, but also the speed and agility that Mallett lacks.  IF it all clicks, then yes, he will be a better quarterback than Wilson.  Better than Mallett.  IF it clicks.  That's why people are more excited about him than Wilson.  The upside is greater.

Did you sound all that out okay?  I hope you highlighted the words you need to go back and look up the definitions for later. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2010, 11:48:44 PM »
You calling someone a douche is beyond old pals pot and kettle. And no it wasn't a whiff little fella. As the piggies are still saying this guy is not their next best QB - even after his performance Saturday. But thanks for still thinking you are a know it all Wes.

When you applied the bitch slap, were you able to generate more force with the downward swing?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2010, 11:51:23 PM »
When you applied the bitch slap, were you able to generate more force with the downward swing?
+0.75 

You lost points for being a bammer.  Sorry, hon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2010, 11:53:45 PM »

Asked Saban
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2010, 11:54:14 PM »
+0.75 

You lost points for being a bammer.  Sorry, hon.

I've been making up for short comings my whole life.  Hence the kegels. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2010, 11:41:08 PM »
How can we believe anything you say when you put whatever "star" ranking you want on Arkansas' next best QB? Brandon Allen is a "3*" on scout, rivals and ESPN...

Now, I am not saying that he won't be good, but you bumping up just to make him look good, makes the whole rest of your bullshit post look like....well....bullshit.

Thought I'd bump this to let you know that Brandon Allen is officially a 4* on Rivals as of today.   :vn:

He completed the regular season last Friday with somewhere around 26 touchdowns... and zero interceptions.  He plays in the toughest conference in the largest classification in Arkansas.  Probably not another Mallett, but everyone is definitely excited about this kid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2010, 11:48:29 PM »
Thought I'd bump this to let you know that Brandon Allen is officially a 4* on Rivals as of today.   :vn:

He completed the regular season last Friday with somewhere around 26 touchdowns... and zero interceptions.  He plays in the toughest conference in the largest classification in Arkansas.  Probably not another Mallett, but everyone is definitely excited about this kid.

Wow...you were really sitting around thinking about this one weren't you? Congrats...here's your cookie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2010, 12:09:48 AM »
Wow...you were really sitting around thinking about this one weren't you? Congrats...here's your cookie.

Haven't slept a wink since October.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2010, 07:42:22 AM »

Kenny Rogers says it will take $399.00 to sign him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2010, 08:55:34 AM »

No no...he's a 4 star now. Has to be at least 10k. Another star and its 200k. 180k if you are miss state....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2010, 10:08:17 AM »

And if you act now, he will throw in two Snuggies and a Hex Light ABSOLUTELY FREE!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2010, 01:19:05 PM »
His dad is a coach for the Hogs.  I'm pretty sure we can get him for an advance on his allowance and letting him take the station wagon out on Saturday night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions