friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: B'Ham News Photoshopped Saban...
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2010, 10:58:26 AM »
Got my first chemistry set when I was seven, blew my eyebrows off, we never saw the cat again, been into it ever since.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2010, 11:09:00 AM »
I want a suite, a shower, a shave, the feel of a suit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2010, 11:31:34 AM »
They all suffer in comparison to this man.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2010, 04:34:16 PM »
Please show me where I have ever said Chizik was shorter. If anything, I have always said they were close to even. In this thread I've said Chizik is probably 2 inches taller. I'll be waiting on that. And show me where I've ever cared about either of their height, except for pointing out they are nearly the same height when Prowler goes off on one of his short man kicks.

This is why you are an idiot. If any Alabama fans think it matters who is taller, they are idiots as well. Enjoy the company you keep. If somebody really cares that much who is taller, then it sounds like that person has a problem.
Come on, Chizad, that search function on the board is fairly quick.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »
Come on, Chizad, that search function on the board is fairly quick.....
So, rws, you not only called out 80-90% of your fanbase as being "idiots", but you also called out your beloved HC as being an "idiot", because he truly cares about how short he is and how he looks standing beside two Hooters girls at Talladega (hint, he asked for the two shortest ones).  Wait, lemme guess, now it doesn't matter who cares about Coach belittle being shorter, since I just pointed out that your very own coach, as well as, nearly your entire fanbase cares about how tall their HC is......especially when everyone makes fun of how short he is.  Would he be considered as a midget or a troll?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2010, 08:33:36 PM »
So, rws, you not only called out 80-90% of your fanbase as being "idiots", but you also called out your beloved HC as being an "idiot", because he truly cares about how short he is and how he looks standing beside two Hooters girls at Talladega (hint, he asked for the two shortest ones).  Wait, lemme guess, now it doesn't matter who cares about Coach belittle being shorter, since I just pointed out that your very own coach, as well as, nearly your entire fanbase cares about how tall their HC is......especially when everyone makes fun of how short he is.  Would he be considered as a midget or a troll?
I don't know if I would say 80-90% of our fanbase are idiots. I could go in the 40-50% range and feel pretty good about that, though. But not necessarily because of the whole height thing. Just in principle alone. I think I might add you in there. You act EXACTLY like some of our idiot fans. I mean, the only reason I can tell the difference is you cheer for AU. Seriously.

And as far as Saban goes, find me somewhere where he says he cares about how short he is. I'll expect your answer right next to Chizad's when he finds the posts that I asked him to find. Like I said before, you're all about just making up whatever you want, or copying the latest conspiracy from whatever blog Joe Blow posts, or random message board poster. It doesn't matter to you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2010, 08:35:27 PM »
Please show me where I have ever said Chizik was shorter. If anything, I have always said they were close to even. In this thread I've said Chizik is probably 2 inches taller. I'll be waiting on that. And show me where I've ever cared about either of their height, except for pointing out they are nearly the same height when Prowler goes off on one of his short man kicks.
I don't need to waste my time scouring through the search function, when you admit to the practice in the very same sentence.

If you didn't post that exact picture, your clone Birmingham did, and you nodded your head and tried to throw it in Prowler's face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2010, 08:37:32 PM »
I don't need to waste my time scouring through the search function, when you admit to the practice in the very same sentence.

If you didn't post that exact picture, your clone Birmingham did, and you nodded your head and tried to throw it in Prowler's face.
It never mattered enough to me to know beyond they are pretty much the same, so I never made a big deal out of it. But, I can see where it would matter to you.

Oh, and you just admitted you simply took a shot in the dark. And you still don't know if you are right or not. Like I said, the only time I have pointed out to Prowler that they are nearly the same height is when he is a little low on self esteem and goes on his short man rampage. Chizik is taller. But they are nearly the same, so what's the point?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 08:42:10 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2010, 08:55:34 PM »
And as far as Saban goes, find me somewhere where he says he cares about how short he is. I'll expect your answer right next to Chizad's when he finds the posts that I asked him to find. Like I said before, you're all about just making up whatever you want, or copying the latest conspiracy from whatever blog Joe Blow posts, or random message board poster. It doesn't matter to you.
Did you miss the linked post about the cardboard cutouts? I heard this first hand from someone who works for the Coca-Cola marketing department in Atlanta when this happened, which is how I knew to search for it.

How about the simple fact that he demanded from the Birmingham News that they go through the effort of photoshopping him to look bigger in comparison to another coach?

I've heard various stories just like this from multiple sources.

I don't know why I waste the time to tell you this, because obviously, you are the supreme juror of everything. An Alabama beat writer never lied to a recruit to steer him away from Auburn by saying his position had been filled, even though the kid said himself that that's exactly the case. Marvin Lewis is lying when he says Saban didn't shoot him straight about Andre Smith's work ethic. The final word goes through you.

It never mattered enough to me to know beyond they are pretty much the same, so I never made a big deal out of it. But, I can see where it would matter to you.

Oh, and you just admitted you simply took a shot in the dark. And you still don't know if you are right or not. Like I said, the only time I have pointed out to Prowler that they are nearly the same height is when he is a little low on self esteem and goes on his short man rampage. Chizik is taller. But they are nearly the same, so what's the point?
What you fail to grasp is that no one gives a fuck besides Saban, and possibly bammer fans. When people like Prowler attack his height it's calculated to get the reaction you're giving him. When threads like this are posted, it's to point and laugh at how pathetic Saban is for giving so much of a fuck about his height that he makes a demand such as this.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:57:05 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2010, 09:15:04 PM »
Did you miss the post about the linked post about the cardboard cutouts? I heard this first hand from someone who works for the Coca-Cola marketing department in Atlanta when this happened, which is how I knew to search for it.

I guess you missed Prowler's post about the Hooter's girls. Or the simple fact that he demanded from the Birmingham News that they go through the effort of photoshopping him to look bigger in comparison to another coach.

I've heard various stories just like this from multiple sources.

I don't know why I waste the time to tell you this, because obviously, you are the supreme juror of everything. An Alabama beat writer never lied to a recruit to steer him away from Auburn by lying and saying his position had been filled, even though the kid said himself that that's exactly the case. Marvin Lewis is lying when he says Saban didn't shoot him straight about Andre Smith's work ethic. The final word goes through you.

What you fail to grasp is that no one gives a fuck besides Saban, and possibly bammer fans. When people like Prowler attack his height it's calculated to get the reaction you're giving him. When threads like this are posted, it's to point and laugh at how pathetic Saban is for giving so much of a fuck about his height that he makes a demand such as this.

^^^THIS......ALL OF IT^^^

So, rws, Coach belittle's stature only matters to you when another fan points out that he's two microns taller than a troll?  Gotcha.  So, it matters to you, but it doesn't....unless another fan points out that he's sawed off, but in reality it doesn't matter to you....correct?  BTW, Coach belittle did ask for the girls at 'Dega be as tall as him or shorter, perferrably shorter.  The Coca-Cola cut outs did happen.  The bammerham News didn't make a mistake when they photoshopped the photo, they meant to do it.  A bammer Online (SPuat's Rivals website) did tell Dee Hart that Auburn already had one or two runningback commitments (just like I hinted when the story first came out),  and Coach BeLittle didn't shoot Marvin Lewis straight.  Also, don't look know but Yahoo Sports is doing some digging on their own in the Agent Gate, which doesn't bode well for a coach that tried to rake sports agents over the coals....remember, the Yahoo Sports Agents brought down USC, basically, by themselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2010, 09:33:05 PM »
This is my summary and opinion mixed:

Saban has Napoleon syndrome
40% to 50% of bama fans are idiots (which by the way are called bammers)
Chizik is not afraid of Saban unlike the b'ham sports idiots
b'ham sports idiots of protein milk on their chin
HC Marvin Lewis is an idiot for drafting Andre Smith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2010, 09:44:08 PM »
Saban is short? I thought he was a giant and he defated the entire allbarn team by shooting fireballs from his arse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

RWS

« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2010, 10:05:01 PM »
This is my summary and opinion mixed:

Saban has Napoleon syndrome
40% to 50% of bama fans are idiots (which by the way are called bammers)
Chizik is not afraid of Saban unlike the b'ham sports idiots
b'ham sports idiots of protein milk on their chin
HC Marvin Lewis is an idiot for drafting Andre Smith
I can go with all of this, except the Napoleon syndrome thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2010, 06:25:32 AM »
apparently you don't know what Napoleon syndrome is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2010, 08:49:24 AM »

I felt obligated to put that in there. Its like Ragu.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2010, 09:26:44 AM »
Lord Saybinz shoots fireballs from his ass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2010, 09:48:45 AM »
Lord Saybinz shoots fireballs from his ass?

Only when needed. However do not ask Lord Saban to do such or look him in the eye either. The last guy who did such now plays at UNA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

RWS

« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2010, 09:57:42 AM »
apparently you don't know what Napoleon syndrome is.
Oh, I do. I see it nearly every time you post something. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions