Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

B'Ham News Photoshopped Saban...

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: B'Ham News Photoshopped Saban...
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2010, 10:06:06 AM »
I felt obligated to put that in there. Its like Ragu.
Sure thing.

And to touch a little more on your previous post, I agree that Chizik isn't skeered. But, for that matter, neither is Saban. I've noticed that some try to make it out like Alabama is somehow scared of Auburn. Even though we're still beating them. Even though we will beat them in recruiting this year. Even though we just won a SECC and NC. And so on, and so on. I think that, in a way, this comes from the years of owning Alabama.

For years, AU fans could say unequivocally that they owned Alabama in nearly every aspect of a football program. This isn't the case anymore, even though AU isn't chopped liver by any means, and still has a good program. I think that has freaked some of the fanbase out, to an extent. So then there becomes this need to be totally venomous about shit, and claim any kind of victory they can, no matter how small it is. "CHIZIK IS 2 INCHES TALLER THAN SABAN!!! BAM!!!!!", etc. Even the smallest thing has to be blown up to claim some sort of victory. There has to be some stupid story created about every little thing that happens. Prowler is probably he biggest example of that here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2010, 10:12:05 AM »
So then there becomes this need to be totally venomous about shit, and claim any kind of victory they can, no matter how small it is. "CHIZIK IS 2 INCHES TALLER THAN SABAN!!! BAM!!!!!", etc. Even the smallest thing has to be blown up to claim some sort of victory.

Huh Huh Huh, you said Saban and smallest thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2010, 10:12:53 AM »
Oh, I do. I see it nearly every time you post something.

Im pretty sure da Prowler doesnt have this complex.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2010, 10:13:11 AM »
For years, AU fans could say unequivocally that they owned Alabama in nearly every aspect of a football program. This isn't the case anymore, even though AU isn't chopped liver by any means, and still has a good program. I think that has freaked some of the fanbase out, to an extent. So then there becomes this need to be totally venomous about shit, and claim any kind of victory they can, no matter how small it is. "CHIZIK IS 2 INCHES TALLER THAN SABAN!!! BAM!!!!!", etc. Even the smallest thing has to be blown up to claim some sort of victory. There has to be some stupid story created about every little thing that happens. Prowler is probably he biggest example of that here.
See I gotta chime in here, cause you don't get "it".

We don't fuckin care how tall our coach is...Chizik could be shorter than saban for all we care, he could be a midget (actually that would be kinda cool) .  What we all find so humorous is that your coach cares how tall he is.  He is the epitome of short man syndrome.  If you truly don't think he doesn't have a Napoleon complex then you really are wearing some dark crimson glasses.  I personally find that funny, because its the one thing in his life he has no control over, and it appears to bother him.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 10:17:38 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Ogre

« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2010, 10:16:11 AM »
And to touch a little more on your previous post, I agree that Chizik isn't skeered. But, for that matter, neither is Saban. I've noticed that some try to make it out like Alabama is somehow scared of Auburn. Even though we're still beating them. Even though we will beat them in recruiting this year. Even though we just won a SECC and NC. And so on, and so on. I think that, in a way, this comes from the years of owning Alabama.

Maybe it's just me, but I think you are reading way too much into the psyche of the members of this board.  I think most of the time people say shit like this just to push your buttons and get a thesis response.

Again, maybe it's just me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2010, 10:18:38 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but I think you are reading way too much into the psyche of the members of this board.  I think most of the time people say shit like this just to push your buttons and get a thesis response.

oh and this too
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2010, 10:19:25 AM »
Huh Huh Huh, you said Saban and smallest thing.

We def need a Beavis and Butthead emotiocon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2010, 10:30:02 AM »
Only when needed. However do not ask Lord Saban to do such or look him in the eye either. The last guy who did such now plays at UNA.
I promise not to look him in the eye.  I hate kneeling down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2010, 10:36:50 AM »
What we all find so humorous is that your coach cares how tall he is.
Aside from a guy on an Ole Miss blog on Blogspot, where is it known fact that he is so damned concerned about his height? I mean, if we're going to start taking no-name bloggers as references from now on, then that's awesome. I can come up with some shit on Auburn real quick from "reliable sources".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2010, 10:41:00 AM »

This man knows.

We are basically playing the role of Birmingham here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2010, 10:44:49 AM »
Aside from a guy on an Ole Miss blog on Blogspot, where is it known fact that he is so damned concerned about his height? I mean, if we're going to start taking no-name bloggers as references from now on, then that's awesome. I can come up with some shit on Auburn real quick from "reliable sources".
:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2010, 10:49:55 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2010, 10:55:07 AM »
Did Shane color his hair for him too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2010, 11:14:43 AM »
Auburn people are not concerned with the height of their corch.

Sincerely,

Terry Bowden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2010, 11:17:10 AM »

Sincerely,

Terry Bowden
I love tots from Sonic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2010, 05:47:29 PM »

Sincerely,

Terry Bowden

I'll thank you for refraining from further searches of my email outbox.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.