Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A Kick In The Nutts

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: A Kick In The Nutts
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2010, 10:30:12 AM »
Neither one. Just a suggestion for betting purposes. Masoli vs Newton.
Both are transfers. The one with the Heisman mention is under the tutelage of the Killa, the one with no mention of Heisman in his resume is under Gus's wing.
I think it will be interesting to see how they measure up once the season's stats are in on them.

Won't even be a race. 

Let's see.  One has been on campus nine months and one has been on campus not quite nine days.

I'll take all comers on this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2010, 10:32:52 AM »
Completely agree.  My "Whatcha got?" was inclusive of conditions and stakes.  We can go any number of ways and I'm open to suggestions.

B&J was almost a perfect union...damn that ampersand.  Handle (or equivalent volume) of Bombay Sapphire will do nicely.

So who is going to come up with the quantifiable bet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2010, 10:44:39 AM »
So who is going to come up with the quantifiable bet?

Uh...I was throwing open the door for your suggestions.

Options:
1) Masoli will not finish higher than sixth in SEC QB rating.
2) OM will not win more than 6 games (Hoot's Masoli-less prediction) even with Masoli.

The wildcard in a bet like this is Nutt's total and complete insanity.  He kept McCluster handcuffed last season until the Ark game.  Mostly because that game is his Superbowl now.  How will he play Masoli?  Starter, Wild-Samoan, part of a platoon of qbs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JR4AU

« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2010, 10:59:37 AM »
Uh...I was throwing open the door for your suggestions.

Options:
1) Masoli will not finish higher than sixth in SEC QB rating.
2) OM will not win more than 6 games (Hoot's Masoli-less prediction) even with Masoli.

The wildcard in a bet like this is Nutt's total and complete insanity.  He kept McCluster handcuffed last season until the Ark game.  Mostly because that game is his Superbowl now.  How will he play Masoli?  Starter, Wild-Samoan, part of a platoon of qbs?

Nutt didn't bring this cat in to mess around.  He's the starter game one. 

I like the O/U on wins.  I was thinking that yesterday, and thinking without Masoli they're a 6 win team, with they were an 8.  So, O/U is 7, and I take the over. 

I say he has 2500 yards of total offense, and 18 total TDs. 

We can make it three total (separate) O/U bets (3 means there should be no tie except in the case of a push).  O/U 7 Wins, 2500 total yds, 18 TDs.  I take the over on each.  A "Handle" on each.  BTW, I choose the same brand. 

If you got better ideas, I'm open. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2010, 11:01:01 AM »
Here's my thing with Masoli.  I have no dog in the fight other than he now plays for a division rival so I hope he eats shit and dies.  However, I would say that if he does consume said shit and pass on, it will be because of the Nuttjob and not his abilities.  When you talk about how he will now be facing SEC defenses, you have to also factor that he'll be facing that behind his own SEC line and handing off to SEC backs and throwing to SEC caliber pass catchers.  Not that OM is loaded but they are in fact an SEC team.

Other than that, I hope he eats shit and dies, right along with Howdy Doody, Freekishly Tall Mallet Cat and whoever LSU's QB is.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2010, 11:11:08 AM »
Nutt didn't bring this cat in to mess around.  He's the starter game one. 

I like the O/U on wins.  I was thinking that yesterday, and thinking without Masoli they're a 6 win team, with they were an 8.  So, O/U is 7, and I take the over. 

I say he has 2500 yards of total offense, and 18 total TDs. 

We can make it three total (separate) O/U bets (3 means there should be no tie except in the case of a push).  O/U 7 Wins, 2500 total yds, 18 TDs.  I take the over on each.  A "Handle" on each.  BTW, I choose the same brand. 

If you got better ideas, I'm open. 

I'll take the under on each of those.  Handle on each.  Bet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2010, 11:13:58 AM »
Here's my thing with Masoli.  I have no dog in the fight other than he now plays for a division rival so I hope he eats poop and dies.  However, I would say that if he does consume said poop and pass on, it will be because of the Nuttjob and not his abilities.  When you talk about how he will now be facing SEC defenses, you have to also factor that he'll be facing that behind his own SEC line and handing off to SEC backs and throwing to SEC caliber pass catchers.  Not that OM is loaded but they are in fact an SEC team.

Other than that, I hope he eats poop and dies, right along with Howdy Doody, Freekishly Tall Mallet Cat and whoever LSU's QB is.  

Well done sir!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

boartitz

« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2010, 12:43:54 PM »
Well done sir!

Yall are rough on my man. Die instead of just breaking his foot again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2010, 01:07:04 PM »
I'll take the under on each of those.  Handle on each.  Bet.
witness
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2010, 01:16:26 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2010, 01:58:24 PM »
Yall are rough on my man. Die instead of just breaking his foot again?

No..eat shit and die.  He can be resurrected after the season.  But for now, eat shit and die.

Nothing personal, I just want to win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2010, 04:47:05 AM »
How about this one for the Masoli fan?
Auburn's transfer QB will have better numbers than Ole Miss's Heisman contender transfer QB.
Just a suggestion.
I already have my bets in with Jumbo and Birmingham(if he comes back)for the year.
A huge thanks to Boartitz for my Sassy Jones BBQ sauce :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

jmar

« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2010, 06:30:42 AM »
A huge thanks to Boartitz for my Sassy Jones BBQ sauce :thumsup:
Is Sassy Jones tart and tangy with ample heat?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions