Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A Kick In The Nutts

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: A Kick In The Nutts
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2010, 03:14:01 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2010, 03:16:20 PM »
Just watch what Nutt is doing at Ole Miss. History will repeat itself. He has peaked out already.
Have yall been following the Cotton leaving/Masoli deal? He's on the verge of fucking up the whole team's psyche.
And the fans are in favor of this move. Hell I thought Nutt was a pretty good coach after his 2nd year here. Familiarity breeds comtempt.

Ive been reading about the Cotton/Masoli fiasco. Thats what I call it anyway. Some people say he is, but I DO NOT think Masoli is worth it. Cotton was the real deal in HS and was to be our QB of the future until Tubs departed. I agree this is screwing up the team chemistry.

Like AWK said, Old Mrs sucks ass anyway so let them be. Boise should wax them next year.  :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

boartitz

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2010, 03:20:45 PM »
Here's a pretty good analysis of Nutt by Hurtt. I think it still holds up.
http://woopig.net/board/index.php?topic=67244.msg1144166#msg1144166

The whole series is in that thread.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:21:39 PM by boartitz »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2010, 03:26:19 PM »
Here's a pretty good analysis of Nutt by Hurtt. I think it still holds up.
http://woopig.net/board/index.php?topic=67244.msg1144166#msg1144166

The whole series is in that thread.

Here's my question to you and RCH: Since you guys hate Nutt so much, aren't you GLAD he is in Oxford and NOT Fayetteville?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:39:32 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

boartitz

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2010, 03:35:11 PM »
Here's my question to you and RCH: Since you guys hate Nutt so much, aren't you GLAD he is in Oxford and Fayetteville?
I'm glad he's gone from here and it is fun to watch the drama at another school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2010, 03:40:54 PM »
Here's my question to you and RCH: Since you guys hate Nutt so much, aren't you GLAD he is in Oxford and Fayetteville?

Every day of the week that ends in Y.  I just jumped in on your post about the talent level left for Nutt being better than the talent left for Petrino and tried to provide a differing opinion.

As for Nutt, he is just one of those "All about Me" guys that seemingly float through life falling in shit and smelling like a rose afterwards that have done nothing to deserve the credit they think they are entitled to.  If you are not familiar, HDN throughout his career at Arkansas assumed himself to be a better OC/QB coach than All-Pro Joe Ferguson (taught Stoerner) and an equivalent Coach/Playcaller to Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2010, 03:42:15 PM »
an equivalent Coach/Playcaller to Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells.

Now thats funny
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2010, 03:44:38 PM »
HDN is like a hot girl who is pretty damn good in the sack but is crazier than a shit-house rat.  Then the guy has to ask himself the question "Is the hot sex worth putting up with all the crayzee??"  And maybe at first it is, but eventually, you think "I can find some good pussy elsewhere..." and you dump the psycho bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2010, 04:03:00 PM »
HDN is like a hot girl who is pretty damn good in the sack but is crazier than a shit-house rat.  Then the guy has to ask himself the question "Is the hot sex worth putting up with all the crayzee??"  And maybe at first it is, but eventually, you think "I can find some good pussy elsewhere..." and you dump the psycho bitch.

This.

But if she let's you stir them collard greens then you extend that period by a couple of weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

boartitz

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2010, 04:09:11 PM »
Now thats funny
Nutt actually said that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2010, 04:09:32 PM »
HDN is like the sorta cute girl who puts out but is crazier than a poop-house rat.  Then the guy has to ask himself the question "Is the hot sex worth putting up with all the crayzee??"  And maybe at first it is, but eventually, you think "I can find some good pussy elsewhere..." and you dump the psycho bitch.
fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2010, 04:23:04 PM »
This.

But if she let's you stir them collard greens then you extend that period by a couple of weeks.
But at the end of the day, you still kick her to the curb and are just relieved that your dog is still alive, your house has not burned down, and all of your body parts are still intact...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2010, 04:48:46 PM »
But at the end of the day, you still kick her to the curb and are just relieved that your dog is still alive, your house has not burned down, and all of your body parts are still intact...

this was not the case for wartiger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2010, 04:59:15 PM »

Well played sir!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Six

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2010, 05:11:58 PM »
He does love that helmet.

His brother did invent the Wildcat in a brain injury induced haze.

He did call that play, brutha.  He called a lot of good plays today!

So, he's got all that going for him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2010, 05:32:21 PM »
He does love that helmet.

His brother did invent the Wildcat in a brain injury induced haze.

He did call that play, brutha.  He called a lot of good plays today!

So, he's got all that going for him.

Giggitah!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2010, 11:41:23 PM »

True but there will be a couple of collard stirring rendezvous before it is officially over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2010, 01:14:46 PM »

Thank goodness SOMEONE was paying attention!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2010, 05:08:57 PM »
Posted this in the shout box.  Thought I would post it here since HDN was topic.

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/um/2010/07/30/masoli-expected-to-visit-ole-miss-this-weekend/

Edit, the other link was sending you to the main page of the blog and not the piece on Masoli.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 05:17:14 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

jmar

« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2010, 12:30:28 AM »
Every day of the week that ends in Y.  I just jumped in on your post about the talent level left for Nutt being better than the talent left for Petrino and tried to provide a differing opinion.

As for Nutt, he is just one of those "All about Me" guys that seemingly float through life falling in poop and smelling like a rose afterwards that have done nothing to deserve the credit they think they are entitled to.  If you are not familiar, HDN throughout his career at Arkansas assumed himself to be a better OC/QB coach than All-Pro Joe Ferguson (taught Stoerner) and an equivalent Coach/Playcaller to Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells.

It is Petrino that is described by Tom Coughlin as the best play caller he has ever seen. I think Nutt is Emsfinger next to Petrino as an offensive mind.  Nutt is a players coach that can rally the troops but is out of his element when it comes to strategy and somewhat rivaled by Miles who has had more with which to work. A poll would probably place Petrino no worse than fourth among all SEC coaches.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions