Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Oh the evil rich...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Oh the evil rich...
« on: August 04, 2009, 10:47:35 AM »
From Neil Boortz today:

Well, folks. The figures are out. The latest numbers from the IRS have hit the mean streets --- and guess what? The rich still aren't paying their fair share! Well .. that will be the liberal line, but since you're reading the Nuze YOU are going to know the truth. So here it is .. the latest figures from the year 2007, according to the Tax Foundation.

The top 1% of taxpayers officially paid 40.4% of total federal income taxes. This is the highest percentage in modern history. Compare that number to twenty years prior (1987) when the top 1% of taxpayers paid 24.8% of income taxes. Now if you're not initiated into the Church of the Painful Truth you're probably thinking that the evil top 1% probably earn way over 40% of the income. Well .. you would be wrong. These nasty, disgusting and oh-so-easy to hate high-achievers actually earned about 22.8% of total adjusted gross income. And just how much does some crook have to earn to be in this top 1%? Try $410,000. Remember now .. many, if not most, of these wretched people are small business owners and their adjusted gross income is really their business income. Still .. they're nasty. Right?

Ok .. more painful truth. The share of taxes paid by the top 1% of taxpayers now exceeds the share paid by the bottom 95% of taxpayers. Again, the top 1% paid 40.4% of incomes taxes while the bottom 95% paid 39.4% of the income tax burden. For those of you who are government educated, that means that the top 1% of taxpayers (which is just 1.4 million people) paid a larger share of the income tax burden than the bottom 95% of taxpayers (which is comprised of 134 million people). This means that the evil rich are carrying the road.

The key to these numbers is that over 9 out of 10 Americans will never see them nor will anyone ever share these numbers with them. So the Democrats will, in spite of these numbers, be able to continue to demonize the evil rich and spread the lie that somehow they aren't "paying their fair share." To make things worse ... Democrat demagogues will continue to promote the idea that all of their vote-buying social welfare programs can easily be funded with additional taxes on the rich. Where do they start? When the top 1% is paying about 80% of all income taxes?

Well .. it gets worse. Now for the first time, the IRS decided to break things down even further. It presented data on the super rich, the top 0.1% of tax earners. We are talking about the top 10% of the top 1% of earners. About 141,000 taxpayers fit into this group. Those 141,000 people account for 12% of the adjusted gross income earned but they pay 20% of all federal income taxes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Oh the evil rich...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 11:03:37 AM »
I blame Lincoln for starting all this shit to finance that illegal war of his.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 04:07:21 PM »
Again, the top 1% paid 40.4% of incomes taxes while the bottom 95% paid 39.4% of the income tax burden. For those of you who are government educated, that means that the top 1% of taxpayers (which is just 1.4 million people) paid a larger share of the income tax burden than the bottom 95% of taxpayers (which is comprised of 134 million people). This means that the evil rich are carrying the road.

I can't remember who and it was a few years back, but some bleeding heart liberal was on the Hannity show and Hannity had some figures from the IRS about the "evil rich" paying the most taxes. (They were talking about the evil Bush tax cuts)  Hannity had the actual figures in front of him and showed the guy on paper, and he still refused to shift his position, admit he was wrong and still claimed that the rich didn't pay the most taxes.  Amazing what people will believe, even when you show them the numbers.

Sani:  If I ever meet you, remind me to buy you several shots of bourbon.  Between that response and the one about Truman being too much of a pussy to let Dougie Mac do his job and blow the little commie bastards up, someone owes you one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 07:39:16 AM »
Sani:  If I ever meet you, remind me to buy you several shots of bourbon.  Between that response and the one about Truman being too much of a pussy to let Dougie Mac do his job and blow the little commie bastards up, someone owes you one.

No need to buy me drinks for telling the truth, but I will take them anyway.

This weekend is you opportunity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 07:58:16 AM »
Remember now .. many, if not most, of these wretched people are small business owners and their adjusted gross income is really their business income.

This is the most important point of his commentary. 

What a business owner actually earns vs. what they are tagged with earning as a result of all business income (most of which is never actually realized, but put back into the business) is astounding. 

It presents a wildly inaccurate picture of our real spending power.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 03:58:12 PM »
I feel sick.  I see this and earlier today, I saw a write up where Bobby Bright was speaking to a small business group about how to make it in the bidnezz world.  The main topic became health care reform and quite honestly, they brought up something I had no idea about.  It said that 2 of the 5 different health care proposals being considered, had a stipulation that business owners who grossed over $500K in a year...HAD to provide/pay for health care coverage for their employees or face a stiff penalty.  The other had a $250K cap. 

So, if we gross more than $250K in our mom & pop law firm (2 Attorneys) we MUST pay for health insurance for our employees or be fined by Barrack Obama?  Are you fucking kidding me???  We already pay a portion of their group plan and if we're successful, we're penalized regardless.  Let me throw something out there.  Even in this small firm, our total overhead is close to $30K per month.  That means we have to earn that just to keep the doors open.  If one of these proposals passes and we make just enough to cover our overhead, we now have to close our doors if we don't earn a hell of a lot more. 

I feel sick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 04:13:18 PM »
I feel sick.  I see this and earlier today, I saw a write up where Bobby Bright was speaking to a small business group about how to make it in the bidnezz world.  The main topic became health care reform and quite honestly, they brought up something I had no idea about.  It said that 2 of the 5 different health care proposals being considered, had a stipulation that business owners who grossed over $500K in a year...HAD to provide/pay for health care coverage for their employees or face a stiff penalty.  The other had a $250K cap. 

So, if we gross more than $250K in our mom & pop law firm (2 Attorneys) we MUST pay for health insurance for our employees or be fined by Barrack Obama?  Are you fucking kidding me???  We already pay a portion of their group plan and if we're successful, we're penalized regardless.  Let me throw something out there.  Even in this small firm, our total overhead is close to $30K per month.  That means we have to earn that just to keep the doors open.  If one of these proposals passes and we make just enough to cover our overhead, we now have to close our doors if we don't earn a hell of a lot more. 

I feel sick.

I love equality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 04:22:43 PM »
It said that 2 of the 5 different health care proposals being considered, had a stipulation that business owners who grossed over $500K in a year...HAD to provide/pay for health care coverage for their employees or face a stiff penalty.  The other had a $250K cap. 

Ok, question.  I've been thinking of starting my own consulting firm, and doing independent contract work.  If I get a bill rate of about 125/hr, which is about 250k a year, would I then be fined if I didn't offer myself health care (even though I'm covered by my wife's school's insurance)?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 08:51:18 PM »
It looks to me like under that proposal, you would have to provide it for your employees or be fined.  But check this out.  Now, guess what.  If you provide health care coverage for your empoyees...they get taxed on the benefit you paid for them.  Ain't Barrack a bitch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 10:45:40 PM »
I am new on this forum and I love it already. The political uncorrectness and truthful speak is awesome! Saniflush, you are dead on in your assessment. I fear for my business as well. We have to fight tooth and nail against these commie bastards in DC. And BTW - glad to be on the forum.  :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 11:12:17 PM »
I am new on this forum and I love it already. The political uncorrectness and truthful speak is awesome! Saniflush, you are dead on in your assessment. I fear for my business as well. We have to fight tooth and nail against these commie bastards in DC. And BTW - glad to be on the forum.  :vn:

Has nobody fisted this dude's dog yet?  You folks are slacking.  Fucking slacking. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 07:37:29 AM »
Has nobody fisted this dude's dog yet?  You folks are slacking.  Fucking slacking. 

He posted past my bedtime.  Trying to get ahead for this weekend. 

Welcome GH2001.  Do you have a dog or goat? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 08:54:07 AM »
Welcome, GH.  I don't know if Kaos told you all of the rules, but in order to post on this forum you have to have a minimum liquidity of $1MM.  If you wouldn't mind faxing me a Personal Financial Statement as well as at least one checking account bank statement, I'll make sure you are cleared with no problems.

Oh, and you have to fist Michelle Obama.

Enjoy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 10:08:57 AM »
Welcome GH.  Now post pictures of naked women doing naughty things or go fuck yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 12:24:37 PM »
This is the only Auburn board on the net where you can say damn near anything you like without fear of banning.  That does not mean you should have no fear of getting blasted, bombed, flamed, nuked, ridiculed, and generally fucked with until you either cry or butch up if your posts are stupid.  Hey - free speech goes both ways!   :)

That little caveat aside, welcome to the X.  Don't fall asleep around Howard and don't let Jumbo babysit your dog.

Where are you from?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 12:53:26 PM »

That little caveat aside, welcome to the X.  Don't fall asleep around Howard and don't let Jumbo babysit your dog.

WTF?  You know I don't care if he is asleep or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 01:58:54 PM »

LMAO - nice. And I have BOTH dog and goat. LOL

Seriously though, nice to see a board that is not PC. Tell it like it is - the only way to me.

So tired of hearing "you insulted me", "thats not nice"....Horseshit.......Why I'm here. Thanks ya fellers!!  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 02:02:04 PM »

Where are you from?

In life, from the Auburn area.

In message board world, from a too "PC" board where people bitch n moan too much. Yes, much like the party of congress at the moment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 02:05:39 PM »
In life, from the Auburn area.

In message board world, from a too "PC" board where people bitch n moan too much. Yes, much like the party of congress at the moment.

You were at AUNation?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 02:13:04 PM »
Kaos knows too well.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions